The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Scourge PS4

• Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Xillixio Text chat is coming soon with the next update. No worries there. It's pretty handy on PC PvP where if someone hears siege you can send out a /zone wide message saying what keep is under attack and how many people are trying to defend it. There was also a feature where you /yell and the people around you can hear your message and not the whole zone.

I would recommend getting a keyboard for your PS4 if you haven't already. I have this keyboard I use that works with PC and PS4. I usually put it on my lap and type something or I keep by my side, its a super handy to have.
    Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on June 22, 2016 1:56PM
  • Ballcap
    Ballcap
    ✭✭✭✭
    Huge battle at Brindle last night between AD and DC. Wave after wave of Covenant forces smashing into the breach only to be repelled time and again. When it was finally over, I received an 18,000+ AP defensive reward. That's my biggest single event AP reward.