The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Looking for Australian Guild (NA/Ebonheart Pack)

• Lukums1
    Lukums1
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello Matt,

I'm apart of Bogans Guild most of us are from Australia.

Myself and Jolly run trials normal/vet frequently. If you want an invite as well as your remaining group or so feel free to add Lukums1 to your existing guild which I can then invite you all to the Bogan guild.

Cheers.

Luke
    PS4 Yellow Scum Dominion
    1600+ vMA runs and counting
    Magicka Sorc - Flawless - 544k Score
    Stam Sorc - Flawless - 559k Score
    Stam DK - FLAWLESS 512k Score
    Stam NB - 492k Score - Work in progress
    Magicka Temp - 482k Score

The Ozmeric Dominion (Oceanic) Australian Based Guild

vMA "guru" - VHRC - vSO - vSOHM - vDSA - vAA - vMOL
    The Maelstrom BIBLE for beginners/Flawless Achieve Below
    https://www.twitch.tv/lukumms/v/111730700
    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/181142505

You have vMA questions? Want a guide? Helping hand? PM me!

Returns after 6 months back to back flawless
    https://go.twitch.tv/videos/180384648

• Dable
    Dable
    Soul Shriven
    MattT1988 wrote: »
    Hey guys, yeah the guild is still running but we're down a few members who've moved onto other games. We've probably got around 5-6 active members plus a few more on and off. Plus a few of the ones that are playing other games have made some noise about coming back. Always looking for new members though. Still interested?

Yeah still interested mate.
  • MattT1988
    MattT1988
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dable wrote: »
    Hey guys, yeah the guild is still running but we're down a few members who've moved onto other games. We've probably got around 5-6 active members plus a few more on and off. Plus a few of the ones that are playing other games have made some noise about coming back. Always looking for new members though. Still interested?

Cool. I'll add you tonight mate. Cheers.
  • MattT1988
    MattT1988
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lukums1 wrote: »
    Hello Matt,

Myself and Jolly run trials normal/vet frequently. If you want an invite as well as your remaining group or so feel free to add Lukums1 to your existing guild which I can then invite you all to the Bogan guild.

Cheers.

Luke

I'll add you mate cheers. Dunno if the other boys will join yours too but I've got a guild spot open so I'll join. Why not.
    Edited by MattT1988 on December 21, 2016 2:40AM
  • Lukums1
    Lukums1
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lukums1 wrote: »
    Hello Matt,

Cheers.

Luke

I'll add you mate cheers. Dunno if the other boys will join yours too but I've got a guild spot open so I'll join. Why not.

No drama, it's not my guild I'm just apart of it.

There's a good 50 of us online most nights so I would tell them it's worth the join, in any case shoot me an invite I'll accept tonight.
    PS4 Yellow Scum Dominion
    1600+ vMA runs and counting
    Magicka Sorc - Flawless - 544k Score
    Stam Sorc - Flawless - 559k Score
    Stam DK - FLAWLESS 512k Score
    Stam NB - 492k Score - Work in progress
    Magicka Temp - 482k Score

The Ozmeric Dominion (Oceanic) Australian Based Guild

vMA "guru" - VHRC - vSO - vSOHM - vDSA - vAA - vMOL
    The Maelstrom BIBLE for beginners/Flawless Achieve Below
    https://www.twitch.tv/lukumms/v/111730700
    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/181142505

You have vMA questions? Want a guide? Helping hand? PM me!

Returns after 6 months back to back flawless
    https://go.twitch.tv/videos/180384648

• MattT1988
    MattT1988
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Hey mate. Your PSN doesn't exist apparently. TheDabler was it?

Cavarka wrote: »
    +1 for me, tag is custardchuckerz :)

And neither does yours apparently....
  • Blairy087
    Blairy087
    ✭✭✭
    U guys still around id like an invite if u guys are cheers
    Blairy087 psn
  • MattT1988
    MattT1988
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Blairy087 wrote: »
    U guys still around id like an invite if u guys are cheers
    Blairy087 psn

No worries. I'll add you when I get home from work.

• kim95x
    kim95x
    Soul Shriven
    Have you been added to Brotherhood of Bogans?
  • Dable
    Dable
    Soul Shriven

I'm on Xbox One.. is this only on ps4? :/
    If that's the case I guess I'm out but all good :)
  • Dable
    Dable
    Soul Shriven
    Well ***, this is the ps4 section.
  • MattT1988
    MattT1988
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    kim95x wrote: »
    Have you been added to Brotherhood of Bogans?

Not yet.
  • MattT1988
    MattT1988
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I'm on Xbox One.. is this only on ps4? :/
    If that's the case I guess I'm out but all good :)
    Well ***, this is the ps4 section.

Hahaha! Sorry I laughed at that. Meh could of happened to anybody mate. LOL if you ever get a PS4 let me know ;)
  • bookworm932
    bookworm932
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, if your still recruiting I'd like to join. From Sydney Australia :) my psn: book-worm932.
  • coeboosee
    coeboosee
    Soul Shriven
    hi guys I am new start ESO PS4 I am looking for Australian guild help me & make new friends too my PSN Coeboose
  • shimmys
    shimmys
    iStabMyTeam

We're a small, very social mainly Australian guild. We welcome all nationalities but most of us are Aussies. At the moment we've only got around 10 active members, some more active then others. We regularly do dungeons and pvp, plus a bit of Craglorn and Imperial City. All our members so far are between 18-30 years old, although we don't really care how old you are, as long as your friendly and have a sense of humour. Keep in mind this is a very casual guild, we don't take our gaming seriously and we are only in it for the laughs.

If that's something that interests you, let me know and I'll give you an add.
    iStabMyTeam

We're a small, very social mainly Australian guild. We welcome all nationalities but most of us are Aussies. At the moment we've only got around 10 active members, some more active then others. We regularly do dungeons and pvp, plus a bit of Craglorn and Imperial City. All our members so far are between 18-30 years old, although we don't really care how old you are, as long as your friendly and have a sense of humour. Keep in mind this is a very casual guild, we don't take our gaming seriously and we are only in it for the laughs.

If that's something that interests you, let me know and I'll give you an add.

Hi is the guild bank free as well to deposit and withdraw stuff if so count me in my psn is shimmyluvsbono
    I’m also a Aussie
    Edited by shimmys on April 16, 2018 10:25AM
  • MattT1988
    MattT1988
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sorry boys, this thread is around a year and a half old, we ended up merging with Brotherhood of Bogans.
  • shimmys
    shimmys
    Sorry boys, this thread is around a year and a half old, we ended up merging with Brotherhood of Bogans.

Ok thanks anyways