The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Looking for Australian Guild (NA/Ebonheart Pack)

Naso4
Naso4
Soul Shriven
Hi all,

Fairly new to the game, level 41 and looking for an active Australian guild. Hard to catch up with people in the states to play with because of the time difference. Wouldn't mind meeting some new people to play with and explore the game.

PSN: J_D_Reed
  • MattT1988
    MattT1988
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    iStabMyTeam

We're a small, very social mainly Australian guild. We welcome all nationalities but most of us are Aussies. At the moment we've only got around 10 active members, some more active then others. We regularly do dungeons and pvp, plus a bit of Craglorn and Imperial City. All our members so far are between 18-30 years old, although we don't really care how old you are, as long as your friendly and have a sense of humour. Keep in mind this is a very casual guild, we don't take our gaming seriously and we are only in it for the laughs.

If that's something that interests you, let me know and I'll give you an add.
  • Naso4
    Naso4
    Soul Shriven
    Matt,

Sounds great, looking for a few people to game with and run some content. I tend to play a lot of solo but wouldn't mind experiencing the multiplayer content.

Add me on PSN. J_D_Reed
  • MattT1988
    MattT1988
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No dramas mate, we do a lot of solo stuff as well. I'll add you when I get on tonight after work. Looking forward to meeting you mate.
    Edited by MattT1988 on April 12, 2016 5:59AM
  • VinXster
    VinXster
    Soul Shriven
    Interested as well v16 magicka sorc and nightblade ign VinXster
  • MattT1988
    MattT1988
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    VinXster wrote: »
    Interested as well v16 magicka sorc and nightblade ign VinXster

Yep no worries I'll add you tonight.
  • Gorilla
    Gorilla
    ✭✭✭
    @MattT1988

VR6 magblade. Older gamer but savvy. HK time zone so works for Australia. Also will be in MLB for the winter, PS4 in hand.

ID Soldras

Would love to catch some PVE runs and get to know the guild if ok.

Cheers,

-Dras

PS Don't hold it against me if I support St Kilda ;)
  • MattT1988
    MattT1988
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Gorilla wrote: »
    @MattT1988

VR6 magblade. Older gamer but savvy. HK time zone so works for Australia. Also will be in MLB for the winter, PS4 in hand.

ID Soldras

Would love to catch some PVE runs and get to know the guild if ok.

Cheers,

-Dras

PS Don't hold it against me if I support St Kilda ;)

Cool. Hahaha yeah the Saints thing you'll have to take up with the Victorians we have. Good luck with that :/

I'll add you mate.
  • harleyman
    harleyman
    Soul Shriven
    Lvl 16 noob templar looking for a guild to hangout with. from melbourne.
    Psn harleyman20

Cheers
  • nomad158
    nomad158
    Soul Shriven
    Hey. Aussie noobviously here lvl 13 not serious gamer at all. Psn: nomad158
  • MattT1988
    MattT1988
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    harleyman wrote: »
    Lvl 16 noob templar looking for a guild to hangout with. from melbourne.
    Psn harleyman20

Cheers
    nomad158 wrote: »
    Hey. Aussie noobviously here lvl 13 not serious gamer at all. Psn: nomad158

No worries. I'll add you both ASAP. Cheers fellas.
    Edited by MattT1988 on April 19, 2016 1:11PM
  • bt316
    bt316
    Soul Shriven
    MattT1988 wrote: »
    iStabMyTeam

We're a small, very social mainly Australian guild. We welcome all nationalities but most of us are Aussies. At the moment we've only got around 10 active members, some more active then others. We regularly do dungeons and pvp, plus a bit of Craglorn and Imperial City. All our members so far are between 18-30 years old, although we don't really care how old you are, as long as your friendly and have a sense of humour. Keep in mind this is a very casual guild, we don't take our gaming seriously and we are only in it for the laughs.

Another solo player looking for an active Aussie guild to run dungeons. Haven't done any so far so you'll have to excuse my crappy play for a little while. I've got a 49 sorc and a few other lower level alts. Psn bt316. Cheers!
  • AlphaCrucis
    AlphaCrucis
    ✭✭✭
    iStabMyTeam

I'm just getting back into eso after 6 months of not playing, the Aussie guild i was in (AD) and the guys/girls i was playing with have left. Can i get an invite?

Obviously i need to reroll another character that's in your alliance, is that cool
    Australian, Aldmeri Dominion
    Altmer, Dragonknight (mag), Damage Dealer
    Brenton, Templar, Healer
    Bosmer, Nightblade (stam), Damage Dealer, PvP
    PS4, NA Server
    Guild Member Of: Brotherhood of Bogans
  • MattT1988
    MattT1988
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah mate for sure. Don't have to reroll if you don't want to. That's your call, some of us have AD alts, although mines low level, don't know about the other guys, I think at least two of them have got theirs up to vet rank. So I'll leave that up to you. But even if you want to join just for the laughs your more then welcome.

PSN?
    Edited by MattT1988 on May 2, 2016 10:38AM
  • MattT1988
    MattT1988
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    bt316 wrote: »
    iStabMyTeam

Another solo player looking for an active Aussie guild to run dungeons. Haven't done any so far so you'll have to excuse my crappy play for a little while. I've got a 49 sorc and a few other lower level alts. Psn bt316. Cheers!

No worries mate. We don't mind taking you through dungeons. You'll be more then welcome, I'll add you tonight.
  • FableWolf
    FableWolf
    Soul Shriven
    Hey Matt,

If you're still recruiting, I'd be interested in Joining as well. Returning player (PC - console), leveling a few alts currently (highest in the 30s), mainly play healer. Interested in PVE + PVP. Cheers.

PSN deanofox
  • AlphaCrucis
    AlphaCrucis
    ✭✭✭
    Can i get an invite please, psn is AlphaCrucis-Crux
    Australian, Aldmeri Dominion
    Altmer, Dragonknight (mag), Damage Dealer
    Brenton, Templar, Healer
    Bosmer, Nightblade (stam), Damage Dealer, PvP
    PS4, NA Server
    Guild Member Of: Brotherhood of Bogans
  • MattT1988
    MattT1988
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    FableWolf wrote: »
    Hey Matt,

If you're still recruiting, I'd be interested in Joining as well. Returning player (PC - console), leveling a few alts currently (highest in the 30s), mainly play healer. Interested in PVE + PVP. Cheers.

PSN deanofox
    Can i get an invite please, psn is AlphaCrucis-Crux

No worries guys, I'll add you guys tonight after work. Thanks.
  • react_097
    react_097
    Soul Shriven
    Hi Matt,

Also interested in joining up with the guild. Just got back into the game!

PSN: xX_KRONIK_XJX

Cheers
  • MattT1988
    MattT1988
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    react_097 wrote: »
    Hi Matt,

Also interested in joining up with the guild. Just got back into the game!

PSN: xX_KRONIK_XJX

Cheers

Yep invite sent. Cheers.
  • IrregularBanana
    IrregularBanana
    Soul Shriven
    Hello Matt,

I too recently got back into ESO and I'm interested in joining your guild.

PSN: Spencer2424
  • MattT1988
    MattT1988
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hello Matt,

I too recently got back into ESO and I'm interested in joining your guild.

PSN: Spencer2424

No dramas mate. I'll add you when I get home from work. Cheers.
  • Anubis272
    Anubis272
    Soul Shriven
    Hey Matt

Been looking for some Aussie gamers to run dungeons and stuff with and also just to have a good time playing eso. PSN is Anubis-272 could I get an invite?
  • MattT1988
    MattT1988
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Anubis272 wrote: »
    Hey Matt

Been looking for some Aussie gamers to run dungeons and stuff with and also just to have a good time playing eso. PSN is Anubis-272 could I get an invite?

For sure mate. I'll send the invite this arvo. Thanks mate.

• Anubis272
    Anubis272
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you
  • MattT1988
    MattT1988
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Anubis272 wrote: »
    Thank you

No worries mate, I don't know how many of the boys are on tonight, I'm not there because I'm on my last day of a forklift course for work and I'm studying like a madman. Should definitely be on tomorrow though.
  • akl77
    akl77
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi Matt, would you add me as well? Cheers.
    PSN: Aklsheep
    Pc na
  • MattT1988
    MattT1988
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    akl77 wrote: »
    Hi Matt, would you add me as well? Cheers.
    PSN: Aklsheep

No dramas mate, will add you this arvo, cheers.
  • Dable
    Dable
    Soul Shriven
    Would like an invite please if this is still going.

GT: TheDabler

Cheers
  • Cavarka
    Cavarka
    ✭✭✭
    +1 for me, tag is custardchuckerz :)
  • MattT1988
    MattT1988
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hey guys, yeah the guild is still running but we're down a few members who've moved onto other games. We've probably got around 5-6 active members plus a few more on and off. Plus a few of the ones that are playing other games have made some noise about coming back. Always looking for new members though. Still interested?
    Edited by MattT1988 on December 18, 2016 10:49AM