The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Brotherhood of Bogans are Closed, Discord still open :- Australian/New Zealand guild (PS4 - NA)

Bhaal5
Bhaal5
✭✭✭✭✭
There is no longer an official Brotherhood of Bogans within elder scrolls online.

Though the official discord is still open for any oceanic player to use.
Edited by Bhaal5 on October 15, 2018 7:56AM
  • Bhaal5
    Bhaal5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would like to see our Red and Blue armies expand. So if you're floating around near the gmt+10 AEST time zone? Hit us up
  • Bhaal5
    Bhaal5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We have hit cap a few days ago, but this does not mean we're full. We have weekly cleanouts so we can make sure any aussie, kiwi or oceanic based or time player has a community to play with in their preferred timeslot
  • Bhaal5
    Bhaal5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Free spots still available :)
  • kcatherton01
    Id love to join Erebus-san, do you all offer vamp bites by chance?
  • kcatherton01
    Or erebus_bk for psn (other is eso name idk which u need)
  • akl77
    akl77
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PSN: aklsheep
    Pc na
  • Bhaal5
    Bhaal5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Invites will be sent shortly
    (Yes we do vamp bites, just ask in guild chat 1)
  • Bhaal5
    Bhaal5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Invites sent
  • pepsi104104
    pepsi104104
    Soul Shriven
    Fellow Aussie here, would love to join. Username is pepsi104104
  • Bhaal5
    Bhaal5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Invite will be sent shortly mate
  • pinghuu
    pinghuu
    Can i get an invite please psn is pinghuu15 . My discord name is also the same .
    Edited by pinghuu on October 2, 2017 10:07AM
  • Bhaal5
    Bhaal5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sure thing mate
  • Bhaal5
    Bhaal5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    :)
  • Bhaal5
    Bhaal5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    image.jpg
    Is looking for you. Oceanic and lonely? There is no reason to play this way
    Edited by Bhaal5 on October 27, 2017 9:09PM
  • marteenjl
    marteenjl
    Soul Shriven
    Bhaal5 wrote: »
    image.jpg
    Is looking for you. Oceanic and lonely? There is no reason to play this way

Yes, story of my life! Another Aussie who would like to join. :) Username the same as PSN and in ESO. Although I am not familiar with what discord is?
  • Bhaal5
    Bhaal5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alrighty mate, will get you a invite as soon as possible :)
    As for discord, on your device of choice search up "discord" and discord chat for gamers will come up. Download it and once in guild we can talk you through the rest
  • chibear85
    chibear85
    ✭✭✭
    Can I get an invite been trying to find a guild to do trials/dungeons overnight I'm on everynight @1am cst until about 8-9 am but haven't been able to dip into trials and such because of hours psn chibear85
  • Bhaal5
    Bhaal5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sending you an invite now (if eso doesnt stop dc'ing me, lol)
  • Bhaal5
    Bhaal5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Australians all let us rejoice"
    "For we are young and free"
    "We've golden soil and wealth for toil"
    "Our home is girt by sea…"
  • m1santrop
    m1santrop
    Soul Shriven
    A guild of Australians is just what I've been looking for except in on PS4 EU :(
  • Skullstachio
    Skullstachio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You wouldn't happen to have a similar guild like this but for Xbox One North American Server players would you?
    I know what you di-Iddly did... (you would be wise not to do that again during a time when Suspicion in the gaming space is at an all time high.)
    by not actually revealing real drop tables in the game for all items, you only prove what has been proven with proof of concept that you can/will manipulate item drop chances based on certain elements performed by the player.
  • Bhaal5
    Bhaal5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Alpha-Lupi. Unfortunately mate just the ps4.

@m1santrop never to late to make the switch over to NA (may help lower your ping as well ;) )
  • m1santrop
    m1santrop
    Soul Shriven
    I'm already like 200 hours and $100 in the crown store deep :(
  • Bhaal5
    Bhaal5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For all your oceanic needs, get on the blower and give us a yell.
  • TheCalvinist
    Is it a free guild? And does it regularly have a trader?
  • Bhaal5
    Bhaal5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is a free guild but we dont regularly have a trader. You're more than welcome to join and give us a go mate
  • Bhaal5
    Bhaal5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @TheCalvinist whats your psn, your forum name is coming up as "account not found"
  • TheCalvinist
    You found me :)
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I only PvP on blues but if that is not a problem please send me an invite
    PUG Life - the true test of your skill

18 characters, 17 max level, at least 1 Stam and 1 Mag of every class, 1 of every race and 1200+ CP

Tanked to Undaunted 9+ Mag and Stam of every class using Group Finder for 90+% of the Vet Dungeon runs
  • Bhaal5
    Bhaal5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Merry Christmas too all from the land of the eternal summer (Australia) and where hobbits were filmed (new zealand).
    If you are looking for that oceanic that ticks all the box for the new year? BoB is the place to be and wants you.
This discussion has been closed.