The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Azura's Star EU-PC

• Abra
    Abra
    ✭✭✭

Docmandu wrote: »
    Mauz wrote: »
    EP has 2 keeps
    AD has all the rest and were zerging down DC at Rayles when I just got on.

Anyway TF is laggy.. but unfortunately the lag is more fun than this :(

you said it all; trolling skills ok but when map all yellow no fun even for them; tonight was better populated ep and dc sides so we had more interesting fights and a more dynamic campaign but now 02:37am, ad is repainting again the map taking back all reds keeps (they had 2) and blue keep (3)shortly to follow I guess; I am tired defending with 5 blues against 20 ; so i go to bed at thsi stage .
    If tomorrow map all yellow again I guess and we'll have to wait prime time to have a chance to have good balanced fights ( same numbers) but meaning during the day, map pretty dead.
  • Abra
    Abra
    ✭✭✭
    Cogo wrote: »
    Miss Iris is a freakin good Emp. Annoying!

I do not think she's that good but she has more population to support emp; also when map all yellow every morning, it means you have to fight back a long time to get some room to move. and it has not been possible for almost a week with every faction pushed back to their gates; a real cancer if you ask me.
  • Valencer
    Valencer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Besides cheesy unblockable meteors, it's just a matter of zerg surfing. Was dethroned just fine on monday but Big Boss and co literally flipped the whole map back to full yellow overnight. Not even a blue or red resource left. THAT is the real problem.
  • kuro-dono
    kuro-dono
    ✭✭✭✭
    Are aldmeri struggling seriously to use their brain when they cant realize what they doing for good campaign?

Emperor himself/herself should be icon naturally to show others to stop this retardness. Perfect way to show whats wrong when whole faction including emperor continues with ruining down campaign.

When and if we lose this most reasonable and most healthy pvp environment campaign, we are ***.

the aoe blobbing and this nightcap *** has to be stopped.

Azura already was proving how aoe blobbing is the cause of lagg, but if good pvp gets killed because of nightcap / one faction controlling map to make it full one color this campaign will die, only farmers remain.

I am confident Zenimax gets the hints that azura at its best is showing, well not sure how it is in other platforms, but Pc eu Azura at its best its just exacly how pvp shoulda have been, loads of fun, no aoe monster trains that no one can kill but instead honest fun where war is all over the place and where, when one emperor controls emperor they are going to get shut down by other factions etc, but not ruined out of the campaign. War isnt about godly small scalers 1-4 manning hundreds, but everyone having chance to have honest real fun.

WE BLOODY HELL PLAY GAMES FOR FUN NOT FOR *** SAKE FOR THE ALLIANCE WAR RANK STATUS E PEEN SAKE.

if people get what i mean?

ps forgot to mention, been so sick of pvp, that i been farming my pve gear from White gold tower> every day nearly 10 run and trials another couple run. Thats why ppl havent seen me around, but that should not be excuse for one faction to have such an huge urge to need to ruin all, expecially when they lead by... what? 4k.
    Edited by kuro-dono on April 8, 2016 2:03AM
  • Rosvira
    Rosvira
    ✭✭
    What fun is gate camping an alliance? I get that AD see it as "farming" but that's got to become tedious at some point.. wouldn't they rather do actual PvP? Or are we asking too much there :/
    Rosvîra - EP Sorcerer
    Arivsor - DC Sorcerer
    Legendary Nobhead - EP Templar
  • Docmandu
    Docmandu
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Well I admit at least he/she plays that character well and doesn't resort to lame broken mechanics like the previous emp.

Before it was bat swarm + soul + sap + VD, rinse and repeat every 10 seconds. ie. something that you could easily macro on 1 key and still come out on top.

Pity though that AD is literally killing the campaign with their behaviour.
  • Kh0ll
    Kh0ll
    ✭✭✭✭
    It is true that deto / meteor / cruel death is nothing to play with broken mechanics.....
    Un mauvais sorcier...il voit un truc qui bouge...il tp
    Un bon sorcier...il voit un truc qui bouge...bah il tp aussi...
    Mais c'est pas pareil, c'est un bon sorcier

"Ca Passe Large" DC
    "CPL" EP
  • Mady
    Mady
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lunch time and AD is camping the gates =D

Those guys must be st..... as f....

I'm really glad, that I stopped playing AD o:)

But thank you for the points tho <3
    Edited by Mady on April 8, 2016 12:03PM
    Discord HypeSquad Member
    Official AlcastHQ Discord Server: discord.gg/alcasthq
    Feel free to join!
    Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity. But the dreamers of the day are dangerous men for they may act their dream with open eyes, to make it possible.
  • Erondil
    Erondil
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Well I admit at least he/she plays that character well and doesn't resort to lame broken mechanics like the previous emp.

Before it was bat swarm + soul + sap + VD, rinse and repeat every 10 seconds. ie. something that you could easily macro on 1 key and still come out on top.
    I know I'm a baddie macroer for using anti-stack tools agaisnt stacked groups of players and taking profit of the emp passives when I'm emp :(
    ~retired~
    EU server, former Zerg Squad and Banana Squad officer
    Dennegor NB AD, AvA 50 Grand Overlord 24/05/2016
    rekt you NB AD, AvA 32
    Erondil Sorc AD, AvA 23
    Denne the Banana Slayer NB EP, AvA 14
    Darth Dennegor lv50 Stamina NB DC, AvA 19
    Youtube Channel
  • Docmandu
    Docmandu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Erondil wrote: »

I know I'm a baddie macroer for using anti-stack tools agaisnt stacked groups of players and taking profit of the emp passives when I'm emp :(

It would be really dumb if you were sitting behind your PC while your toon was cycling those skills.. it would be just as effective if you had the toon on autopilot, stuck in a border keep .. while doing something else.

To each his own. Play the way you like to play!
  • Erondil
    Erondil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Erondil wrote: »

It would be really dumb if you were sitting behind your PC while your toon was cycling those skills.. it would be just as effective if you had the toon on autopilot, stuck in a border keep .. while doing something else.

To each his own. Play the way you like to play!
    Do you actually believe its all about rotating ultimate/deto/sap? Lol. In perfect situation if I have 2-3 kills every 6 seconds and people were all standing near me yeah it would... sadly this is not PvE and you wont be able to survive by doing only that more than 15 seconds. Nonetheless if it seemed to be that easy I guess I was doing a good job. Thanks for compliment then :)

Edited by Erondil on April 8, 2016 4:46PM
    ~retired~
    EU server, former Zerg Squad and Banana Squad officer
    Dennegor NB AD, AvA 50 Grand Overlord 24/05/2016
    rekt you NB AD, AvA 32
    Erondil Sorc AD, AvA 23
    Denne the Banana Slayer NB EP, AvA 14
    Darth Dennegor lv50 Stamina NB DC, AvA 19
    Youtube Channel
  • MLRPZ
    MLRPZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe you'll have less loading screens if you macro Denne =P

And yes, this thread is the exact opposit of the TF one and it's as stupid coming from AD than from EP
    AD // Marc the Epic Goat // Templar // AR50
    EP // The Goatfather // Templar // AR44
    AD // Unforgoatable // Sorc // AR33
    EP // You Goat Rekt // NB // AR28
    EP // Bill Goats // Swarden // AR28
    AD // Goat Ya // NB // AR24
    AD // Unforgoatten // StamDK // AR 21
    DC // Egoatcentric // Stamsorc // AR16

and many unused PVE chars

REMOVE FACTION LOCK

AoE Rats
    RIP Zerg Squad
    RIP Banana Squad Inc
    Not your typical goat

• Abra
    Abra
    ✭✭✭
    well looking at the map- it's much better ; so thx to all players from all factions who came/left; there is some red, blue and yellow on the map and I hope it stays like that for the rest of the campaign for the sake of pvp.
  • bronski
    bronski
    ✭✭✭
    Abra wrote: »
    well looking at the map- it's much better ; so thx to all players from all factions who came/left; there is some red, blue and yellow on the map and I hope it stays like that for the rest of the campaign for the sake of pvp.

maybe you should take a better look :wink:
  • Abra
    Abra
    ✭✭✭
    haha- all between 03:00 am and 07:00 am with ad leading by 6k. Those guys are ridiculous.
  • Rosvira
    Rosvira
    ✭✭
    The whole map is currently yellow except for one resource, it's only 10:30am.. the whole map was nightcapped? That's just insane.
    Rosvîra - EP Sorcerer
    Arivsor - DC Sorcerer
  • Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

• Kh0ll
    Kh0ll
    ✭✭✭✭
    In view of the level of some I can easily understand that they need to play with a favorable ratio of 15 to 1 and with all the bonuses to make one kill...
    Un mauvais sorcier...il voit un truc qui bouge...il tp
    Un bon sorcier...il voit un truc qui bouge...bah il tp aussi...
    Mais c'est pas pareil, c'est un bon sorcier

"Ca Passe Large" DC
    "CPL" EP
  • Abra
    Abra
    ✭✭✭
    lol
    Etaniel wrote: »

lol Ethaniel. I laugh watching the video; this happened to me the other day. they stayed here all day long with cold fire trebuchet to try killing me. Poor Ads!
  • Rosvira
    Rosvira
    ✭✭

This is the most beautiful thing I've ever watched
    Rosvîra - EP Sorcerer
    Arivsor - DC Sorcerer
  • Abra
    Abra
    ✭✭✭
    at the end , usual ending for him, "big" "boss" dies!
  • Mady
    Mady
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not only one guy....It's 90% of the AD players on Azuras. They are just incapable of thinking. o:)
    Discord HypeSquad Member
    Feel free to join!
    Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity. But the dreamers of the day are dangerous men for they may act their dream with open eyes, to make it possible.
  • Abra
    Abra
    ✭✭✭
    you have to blame the leaders and the EMP for this trash.
  • Abra
    Abra
    ✭✭✭
    he's giving example by repainting the whole map at 02:00 am;
  • Abra
    Abra
    ✭✭✭
    With a horde of 50+ players behind him against 15, swarming everything down so his reign can last even longer practicing his masonry and cold fire ballistas skills...
  • Mady
    Mady
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah the great AD emperor, that needs to kill questers. Cool dude B)
    Discord HypeSquad Member
    Feel free to join!
  • Abra
    Abra
    ✭✭✭
    He's emp not Einstein, this is why
  • Mady
    Mady
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe a general AD emp issue. Emp before this guy wasn't better. Exploiting Teleport Strike to jump into keeps. Another cool dude B)
    Discord HypeSquad Member
    Feel free to join!
  • Dimentiza
    Dimentiza
    ✭✭✭
    wtb some brains for AD
    Edited by Dimentiza on April 10, 2016 9:24AM
    EU ⋅ PC ⋅ DC
  • strikeback1247
    strikeback1247
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh my... this level of gate camping is way beyond the saddest thing I have ever seen...
    Edited by strikeback1247 on April 10, 2016 9:57AM
    P.A.W.S. - Positively Against Wild Sasquatches - NO TO BIGFOOT!