The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

When will Akaviri hit the crown shop?

• Avidspark
    Avidspark
    ✭✭✭✭
    What attack? Just letting him know he's not a snowflake...if life hadn't already taught him that, that's his problem :)
    'Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.'
    T. Pratchett, 1948-2015 RIP, you are missed
  • Keign72
    Keign72
    Soul Shriven
    Avidspark wrote: »
    What attack? Just letting him know he's not a snowflake...if life hadn't already taught him that, that's his problem :)

I like how the other guys argument was "Just because pve motif's go to the crown store doesn't mean pvp motifs should." By that logic why must my abilities and survivability get nerfed on my sorc just because people whine about sorc shields in pvp and how they're op. The majority of class nerfs in this game are due to people complaining about abilities in pvp. My opinion is that class abilities that get nerfed specifically because of complaints in pvp should just be taken care of by battle spirit, but that'll never happen. Just like how he wants akaviri motives not to go into the crown shop, when it's inevitible. Sorry for grammar and or spelling errors, it's 2am here, and I just wanted to get this out before falling asleep. -Head hits keyboard- zzzzzzz
    Edited by Keign72 on June 11, 2016 5:49AM
  • maxjapank
    maxjapank
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Keign72 wrote: »

I like how the other guys argument was "Just because pve motif's go to the crown store doesn't mean pvp motifs should." By that logic why must my abilities and survivability get nerfed on my sorc just because people whine about sorc shields in pvp and how they're op. The majority of class nerfs in this game are due to people complaining about abilities in pvp. My opinion is that class abilities that get nerfed specifically because of complaints in pvp should just be taken care of by battle spirit, but that'll never happen. Just like how he wants akaviri motives not to go into the crown shop, when it's inevitible. Sorry for grammar and or spelling errors, it's 2am here, and I just wanted to get this out before falling asleep. -Head hits keyboard- zzzzzzz

Read. Didn't understand. Something bout don't nerf my Sorc in a motif thread. Whine whine.
  • Keign72
    Keign72
    Soul Shriven
    maxjapank wrote: »

Read. Didn't understand. Something bout don't nerf my Sorc in a motif thread. Whine whine.

What I said was a perfect example on how pvpers ruin the game for anyone that does pve basically, If you want to do nothing but pvp, use alliance points to sell gear sets. Motifs always go to the crown store, Learn how Zenimax works please. They're not going to pass up an opportunity to get 40$ out of people. You limit yourself doing nothing but pvp. So we'll see your "Boo hoo my akaviri money making method is going to get messed up because the motifs in the crown store." And to your "Oh no one buys the gear sets" comment, they're scaled to c160 in db, so, new excuse please. And the whole sorc thing, I never do pvp, the shield nerf really doesn't affect me that much anyway, it was just a counter argument, but as such is a perfect example on how you pvper's crying get classes nerfed into uselessness. Just going to make the game be nothing but dks templars and nightblades now, but hey, at least your pvp is going to be easy now right?
  • Haydenmango
    Haydenmango
    ✭✭✭
    LOL

This logic is very immature and quite messed up. So since PvErs get screwed by their motifs being put on the crown store rendering them worthless you think that means that it should happen to PvP motifs too? Wow. Seriously, just because things are going bad for you doesn't mean you have to make things bad for everyone else.

Also I PvE AND PvP so don't come back calling me a PvPer.

Actually? Yes, I do think it should happen to pvp motifs too...it's called FAIRNESS...look it up.

What, are you pvp's so special you should get preferential treatment? The world should revolve around pvp? Any motifs found in pvp are special?

No, they are not special, neither are you.

Sorry to break it to you but this game isn't fair. If you want to talk about fairness well PvP got 1 DLC while PvE got 3. So should the next two DLC be PvP to make it fair? An even better example is the amount of PvP motifs vs. the amount of PvE motifs.

Also learn to read. I play PvP AND PvE so your arguments I bolded hold no weight.

You are comparing balancing skills to motifs? What? Skills need to be changed to create balanced gameplay that doesn't equate to akaviri needing to be on the crown store because all the PvE motifs are.

edit: You all really hate PvP don't you? hahah
    Edited by Haydenmango on June 11, 2016 9:07PM
    Haydenmango V16 Magicka Dragonknight Ebonheart Pact PC/NA

I PvE AND PvP!

I stream on twitch sometimes - https://www.twitch.tv/haydenmango/profile
  • maxjapank
    maxjapank
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Haydenmango Just need to let it go. It's obvious Keign didn't read the thread or he'd know I pvp and pve, too. And Avid just wants his store bought motif. So anyone who thinks otherwise is a special snowflake, whatever that means. The motif will come or not come to the crown shop. And it's fine if we hope that it doesn't or hope that it comes later.
  • Haydenmango
    Haydenmango
    ✭✭✭
    maxjapank wrote: »
    @Haydenmango Just need to let it go. It's obvious Keign didn't read the thread or he'd know I pvp and pve, too. And Avid just wants his store bought motif. So anyone who thinks otherwise is a special snowflake, whatever that means. The motif will come or not come to the crown shop. And it's fine if we hope that it doesn't or hope that it comes later.

Yeah I guess some people just don't understand that someone can enjoy both PvE and PvP. I just love all the salt at PvP in this thread. It's hilarious to me that the people who feel like they deserve PvP motifs hate and refuse to play PvP. It's also really funny the way Avid calls everyone a "special snowflake" when they are the one asking for something they don't deserve. If akaviri does end up on the crown store then so be it, I just don't like the entitled attitude of the people in this thread.
    Haydenmango V16 Magicka Dragonknight Ebonheart Pact PC/NA

I PvE AND PvP!

I stream on twitch sometimes - https://www.twitch.tv/haydenmango/profile
  • americansteel
    americansteel
    ✭✭✭✭
    quite pathetic of those asking for AP based motifs to be put in the crown store for zenimax to bend you all over with out lube and you know-stick it to you!

leave all cyrodiil items out of crown shop.

you pvers want a motif? go to pvp and work for it. stop whining like 2 year olds.

does the crown store offer a bottle of warm milk for babies?
    NO LONGER PLAYING ESO

POOR SERVER PERFORMANCE
    LAG
    LOAD SCREENS
    DONE
  • Avidspark
    Avidspark
    ✭✭✭✭
    I won't respond to Flamey the Troll above, but for you other two, comparing pvm population to pvp population...yes, it would indeed be fair if Akaviri finally came to the crown shop like every other motif. Which is all I'm asking for...fair.

Deal with it.

If you're unable to comprehend that every other motif went to the crown shop, I guess you're never going to grasp that oh so simple concept. I feel sorry for you and your parents.
    Edited by Avidspark on June 11, 2016 11:33PM
    'Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.'
    T. Pratchett, 1948-2015 RIP, you are missed
  • ZOS_GregoryV
    Greetings all,

Given that this thread seems to have become mostly bickering, we have decided to close this thread. Flaming, Baiting and Trolling, as well as Rude and Insulting Comments, are in fact a violation of the Community Rules. Thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.