Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Which of these stats are better for pve?

Duxes
Duxes
✭✭✭
I have an issue with low health. Picture below is with my agility set which include arcane rings.
XACqhQJ.jpg

This picture is with my endurance set with robust which was way more cheaper than buying robust agility.

m3xR1lC.jpg

With the endurance set I can move all attribute points into stamina but I lose the agility weapon damage. But I do gain stamina recover with the endurance as well.

My question is does the extra stamina and recovery outweigh the weapon damage loss?

Any input is appreciated :-)
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Use healthy agility. And wrothgar food with stam recovery. You'll be near 20k health and 1700 recovery. It's about 28k stam and works fine for me. May not help your current items but healthy agility is cheap.
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
    Master Angler
    Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
  • failkiwib16_ESO
    failkiwib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Arcane trait is around 2500 magicka where you could have had stamina. x_x Try with agility healthy rings and neck, it should be much cheaper than robust - then put all your attributes into stamina, to make up for the resource loss.

Endurance is normally a tank set, it's good for pvp and solo pve, but less good for dungeons and group pve.

Alternatively you could use Endurance robust set, with 3 spell damage glyphs on ...I just see it as a waste, considering the high price of enchantments on such a cheap set x_x
    Edited by failkiwib16_ESO on March 17, 2016 5:45PM