Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What does Molag Bal's last Speech mean?

• lunarsyed
    lunarsyed
    ✭✭✭
    sotha sil seems to be most knowledgeable about dwemer artifacts and dwemers themselves.
  • lunarsyed
    lunarsyed
    ✭✭✭
    there will also be a war between reman empire and morrowind. so sotha sil asks the daedric princes not to listen to any summons by amateurs until the war is over but we do not know what he gave them in return for this deal but a dunmer witch manages to summon mehrunes dagon upon mournhold to wreck havoc.
  • lunarsyed
    lunarsyed
    ✭✭✭
    also u know the snake people from akaviri. apparently he is the commander of the reman empire. So if we do witness this war we would be able to see what the tsaesci people actually look like in akaviri and this is around in second era aswell.
  • WalkingLegacy
    WalkingLegacy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lunarsyed wrote: »
    After defeating molag bal he says something about the conflict for supremacy, which iam guessing tht daedric princes are struggling for power. He also says that his grand scheme has only began and that he says to the vestige, "your power will become useful in the coming conflict" Could there be a war between daedric princes? and oblivion factions in the future? this has made me wonder even though something like this isnt in the timeline of the lore.

Doesn't matter. Matt Firor said they're not interested in expanding the main story right now - which means they're interested in pushing out short term thrills like TG for quick Capitol.
  • lunarsyed
    lunarsyed
    ✭✭✭
    After defeating molag bal he says something about the conflict for supremacy, which iam guessing tht daedric princes are struggling for power. He also says that his grand scheme has only began and that he says to the vestige, "your power will become useful in the coming conflict" Could there be a war between daedric princes? and oblivion factions in the future? this has made me wonder even though something like this isnt in the timeline of the lore.

Doesn't matter. Matt Firor said they're not interested in expanding the main story right now - which means they're interested in pushing out short term thrills like TG for quick Capitol.[/quote

doesnt surprise me
  • lunarsyed
    lunarsyed
    ✭✭✭
    make us wait even more
  • WatchYourSixx
    WatchYourSixx
    ✭✭✭✭
    "Where were you when the dragon broke"

If anyone is curious why nothing is mentioned in lore of later years, google (Dragon Break, Elder Scrolls). ESO makes so much more sense knowing that. It also means ZoS can do whatever the *** they want with the game lol.
    The only thing to fear is, fear itself. - FDR

CP 800
    PC NA

- Maximus the Marksman (AD) Temp
    - Rex the Unstoppable Force (DC) DK
    - Sodor Dragonfire (DC) DK
    - Masha'Dar Shadow-Paw (DC) NB
    - Magnus the Mage (DC) Sorc
  • lunarsyed
    lunarsyed
    ✭✭✭
    yea alduin was sent to the future but what i dont understand is why is the numidium in the bane of alduin which is the dragonborn's phrophecy. i dont think the tale of the dragonborn has ended. by the fourth era morrowind is in total chaos, the red mountain erupted and when vivec left the meteor destroyed vivec city. im also curious about where are vivec and jyggalag?
  • lunarsyed
    lunarsyed
    ✭✭✭
    i still cant believe how vivec mated with molag bal lmao XD
  • lunarsyed
    lunarsyed
    ✭✭✭
    i know that elder scrolls online is in the second era and it is possible to fight alongside tiber septim to conquer all of tamriel because tiber septim aka talos conquers all of tamriel by 2E 895 but his dynasty starts in 3rd era but he is still around in 2nd era but the only issue is if our characters can live for 100 yrs? maybe if ur an high elve since they have higher life span but in any case its possible to meet tiber septim.
  • lunarsyed
    lunarsyed
    ✭✭✭
    heres the list of events in all eras

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/4E_5#4E_05
  • Pendrillion
    Pendrillion
    ✭✭✭✭
    i know that elder scrolls online is in the second era and it is possible to fight alongside tiber septim to conquer all of tamriel because tiber septim aka talos conquers all of tamriel by 2E 895 but his dynasty starts in 3rd era but he is still around in 2nd era but the only issue is if our characters can live for 100 yrs? maybe if ur an high elve since they have higher life span but in any case its possible to meet tiber septim.

He isn'tborn yet. But all of us who play mer, may be around to see the third empire rise...
  • lunarsyed
    lunarsyed
    ✭✭✭
    its late in 2nd era but still in second era
  • mr_wazzabi
    mr_wazzabi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lenikus wrote: »
    He hinted at the upcoming DLC, simple as that.
    Varen also mentions this as he appears in the end of orsinium's story (if you finished the main story at that point)

Not if you sacrificed him.

I got no prophet projection talking to me...
    Edited by mr_wazzabi on March 15, 2016 3:04AM
    Bosmer Stamina NB
    Altmer Magicka TEMP
    Dunmer DK both stam/mag (depends what I feel like)
    Altmer Magicka NB
    Breton Magicka Sorc
    Redguard Stam Sorc
    Max CP
  • lunarsyed
    lunarsyed
    ✭✭✭
    only if ur vet 1 and u complete orsinium
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Of course Molag Bal wants the vestige to fight for him. He says so several times at anchors.

Question is... will we ever need to pick sides?
    mr_wazzabi wrote: »
    Lenikus wrote: »
    He hinted at the upcoming DLC, simple as that.
    Varen also mentions this as he appears in the end of orsinium's story (if you finished the main story at that point)

Not if you sacrificed him.

I got no prophet projection talking to me...

I sacrificed him and got the projection.

• runagate
    runagate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    If you decode the message you get to use the new emote /dragonbreakdance

It's the only pop and lock that can split the timestream.
  • lunarsyed
    lunarsyed
    ✭✭✭
    dont forget psijic order can also play a role once island of artaeum is out