The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Soul-Shriven motif and Katanas!

• dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ra'Shtar wrote: »
    Rejoice Tamriel we now have craft-able Katanas, yes actual Katanas and they come from the Soul Shriven Motif very easy to obtain. Where do you obtain the style stones you ask? Very straight forward answer they come from doing dolmens, yes something as easy as those lovely death traps but i will no longer delay your eyes from basking in the greatness of such weapons below you will find pictures of Voidstone Katanas and the style book if you care to read it.

The Katanas.
    MwfdasW.png
    KJP0T4N.png
    2X9C415.png
    tsmCK5e.png
    sD4I1d3.png
    Uedfhq1.png

The other Soul-Shriven Weapons in Rubedite (dagger is bugged can't properly show it).
    D2YhI4D.png
    1qNUimA.png
    5Mo6dX7.png
    muxW1yb.png
    Si1d4K6.png
    7Ma070N.png
    57zuxiq.png
    dsWxrvq.png
    KOEmYXm.png
    TantAgL.png
    7NZHvJk.png
    hO9Ckgg.png

Soul-Shriven light armor and dye samples.
    TMwBuSO.png
    3mTJTuC.png
    JNWzKk9.png
    3JHWKvb.png
    pxoUOXD.png
    lAjbIiG.png

Soul-Shriven medium armor and dye samples.
    TKv6D8M.png
    LgnSNVs.png
    baT9oJv.png
    CAU6cJ2.png

Soul-Shriven heavy armor and dye samples.
    LlcgbJB.png
    jpn31wX.png
    VLWfUID.png
    1FAj2UP.png

This is going to be the best...day....ever......

I'm glad people are enjoying this it took me 6 hours to get everything done lol.

Thanks for posting! :)
    US/AD - Dodge Hopper - Vet Imperial Templar | US/AD - Goj-ei-Raj - Vet Argonian Nightblade
    US/AD - Arondonimo - Vet Altmer Sorcerer | US/AD - Azumarax - Vet Dunmer Dragon Knight
    US/AD - Barkan al-Sheharesh - Vet Redguard Dragon Knight | US/AD - Aelus Vortavoriil - Vet Altmer Templar
    US/AD - Shirari Qa'Dar - Vet Khajiit Nightblade | US/AD - Ndvari Mzunchvolenthumz - Vet Bosmer Nightblade
    US/EP - Yngmar - Vet Nord Dragon Knight | US/EP - Reloth Ur Fyr - Vet Dunmer Sorcerer
    US/DC - Muiredeach - Vet Breton Sorcerer | US/DC - Nachtrabe - Vet Orc Nightblade
    EU/DC - Dragol gro-Unglak - Vet Orc Dragon Knight | EU/DC - Targan al-Barkan - Vet Redguard Templar
    EU/DC - Wuthmir - Vet Nord Sorcerer | EU/DC - Kosh Ragotoro - Vet Khajiit Nightblade
    <And plenty more>
  • Ra'Shtar
    Ra'Shtar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TantAgL.png

To heck with the Soul-Shriven armor, what's that amazing gear you are wearing? Message me! :p

Its a costume you obtain after completing the 4 main quest of the thieves guild @Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    Some of my favorite screenshots
    My opinions and posts are mostly on a PvE setting.
  • Ra'Shtar
    Ra'Shtar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rejoice Tamriel we now have craft-able Katanas, yes actual Katanas and they come from the Soul Shriven Motif very easy to obtain. Where do you obtain the style stones you ask? Very straight forward answer they come from doing dolmens, yes something as easy as those lovely death traps but i will no longer delay your eyes from basking in the greatness of such weapons below you will find pictures of Voidstone Katanas and the style book if you care to read it.

The Katanas.
    MwfdasW.png
    KJP0T4N.png
    2X9C415.png
    tsmCK5e.png
    sD4I1d3.png
    Uedfhq1.png

The other Soul-Shriven Weapons in Rubedite (dagger is bugged can't properly show it).
    D2YhI4D.png
    1qNUimA.png
    5Mo6dX7.png
    muxW1yb.png
    Si1d4K6.png
    7Ma070N.png
    57zuxiq.png
    dsWxrvq.png
    KOEmYXm.png
    TantAgL.png
    7NZHvJk.png
    hO9Ckgg.png

Soul-Shriven light armor and dye samples.
    TMwBuSO.png
    3mTJTuC.png
    JNWzKk9.png
    3JHWKvb.png
    pxoUOXD.png
    lAjbIiG.png

Soul-Shriven medium armor and dye samples.
    TKv6D8M.png
    LgnSNVs.png
    baT9oJv.png
    CAU6cJ2.png

Soul-Shriven heavy armor and dye samples.
    LlcgbJB.png
    jpn31wX.png
    VLWfUID.png
    1FAj2UP.png

This is going to be the best...day....ever......

I'm glad people are enjoying this it took me 6 hours to get everything done lol.

Thanks for posting! :)

My pleasure!
  • Strider_Roshin
    Strider_Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Have you acquired any of the outlaw motif yet? I'd like to see what the weapons and armor looks like.
  • Ra'Shtar
    Ra'Shtar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had the axes motif but my chars where wiped.
  • Strider_Roshin
    Strider_Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I had the axes motif but my chars where wiped.

Dang that sucks. I've been dying to see what the medium hood and the greatsword looks like.
  • Yusuf
    Yusuf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sadly they don't even look half as good as the models from the akaviri style, they remind me of little pins or toothpicks idk why :(

ZOS should seriously make it possible to craft something with the looks of the respective lower tier.
  • Paazhahdrimaak
    Paazhahdrimaak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome. I'm glad I already have silver completed twice.
  • Pensola
    Pensola
    ✭✭✭
    Xendyn wrote: »
    I kinda wish they'd give the Soulshriven motif from completing Coldharbour and defeating Molag Bal/completing the main story, then give you the alliance motifs for completing the requisite quests for Cadwell's gold and silver. Not EVERY quest, just the ones to finish the silver/gold quests. And you'd get your home alliance's motif from completing their quests before going to Coldharbour.

Nevertheless l, I'm glad they're not splitting this one up into pages. Good on them for finding a reward better than a silly necklace for Silver. Now of we can get something snazzy from completing Gold...

We are ;)
    But you'll have to ask Cadwell very nicely for it.
    Wait, what? :open_mouth: Is this a surprise? Are we going to be surprised when Thieves Guild comes?? Wait, don't say it, I want to be surprised! But oooh my goodness, I'm getting more and more excited for Thieves Guild, just by watching the Soul Shriven motif!