The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Soul-Shriven motif and Katanas!

• WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    And I like how Cadwell specifies 'real' Akaviri. XD Thank you Cadwell for specifying that the straight swords are Kamal!
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • NateAssassin
    NateAssassin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I went on PTS on characters I completed Cadwell's Silver on, didn't get any motif. :(
    AD | Malaya the Mystic ─ VR16 Khajiit Sorc | Shal'ina the Swift ─ VR16 Khajiit NB | Jòhn Cena ─ VR1 Khajiit NB | Priestess Shaari ─ VR1 Temp
  • ProfessorKittyhawk
    ProfessorKittyhawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I kinda wish they'd give the Soulshriven motif from completing Coldharbour and defeating Molag Bal/completing the main story, then give you the alliance motifs for completing the requisite quests for Cadwell's gold and silver. Not EVERY quest, just the ones to finish the silver/gold quests. And you'd get your home alliance's motif from completing their quests before going to Coldharbour.

Nevertheless l, I'm glad they're not splitting this one up into pages. Good on them for finding a reward better than a silly necklace for Silver. Now of we can get something snazzy from completing Gold...
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I kinda wish they'd give the Soulshriven motif from completing Coldharbour and defeating Molag Bal/completing the main story, then give you the alliance motifs for completing the requisite quests for Cadwell's gold and silver. Not EVERY quest, just the ones to finish the silver/gold quests. And you'd get your home alliance's motif from completing their quests before going to Coldharbour.

Nevertheless l, I'm glad they're not splitting this one up into pages. Good on them for finding a reward better than a silly necklace for Silver. Now of we can get something snazzy from completing Gold...

We are ;)
    But you'll have to ask Cadwell very nicely for it.
    Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I went on PTS on characters I completed Cadwell's Silver on, didn't get any motif. :(

Because

Note: These features surrounding Cadwell's Silver and Gold are not currently available on the PTS, but will be once this update goes live!
    Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's the mat for that style?
  • PhatGrimReaper
    PhatGrimReaper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guess who just got their Scyth....
    Fat Grim Reaper - (m)Dragon Knight AR28
    F G R Junior - Templar AR26
    This One Had Name Changed - Nightblade AR19
    Fat Grim Streaker - Sorcerer AR15
    M12-GM - Guardians of the Twelve-GM - Crown Store Heroes - ETU
    RÀGE - R.I.P
  • Inarre
    Inarre
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That bow is beautiful im totally gonna keep my nb on bow now just to use that.

Ps so many forum dwellers are fanboying over that axe scythe right now.
  • Ra'Shtar
    Ra'Shtar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mojmir wrote: »
    What's the mat for that style?

Azure Plasm and drops from the chests in anchors/dolmens, the drop rate is fairly high.
    Some of my favorite screenshots
    My opinions and posts are mostly on a PvE setting.
  • Ra'Shtar
    Ra'Shtar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have managed somehow to take screenshots of the daggers which where bugged before i went to bed.
    5mpqwP9.png
  • Twilix01
    Twilix01
    ✭✭✭
    Ra'Shtar wrote: »
    Really, they add this after I just spent all my rubidium making VR16 Torugs swords????

If they are not gold yet then don't upgrade them, Rubedite its going to be easy to come by next patch all the nodes in wrothgar and the new zone are VR16.

WAIT WHAT? Is this in the patch notes somewhere?
  • Drakilian
    Drakilian
    ✭✭✭
    Awww, super disappointed in the armour. Was hoping we would get something like the lvl1 starter armour (because that stuff looked badass as hell).
    Just call me Drak
  • Ra'Shtar
    Ra'Shtar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Twilix01 wrote: »
    Really, they add this after I just spent all my rubidium making VR16 Torugs swords????

If they are not gold yet then don't upgrade them, Rubedite its going to be easy to come by next patch all the nodes in wrothgar and the new zone are VR16.

WAIT WHAT? Is this in the patch notes somewhere?

Oddly enough its not but if you go to those zones in the PTS is full of new mats no vr14 things to be found anywhere.
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    None of thedse weapons look as great as the Daedric Arc,or the Frostmourne blade.Both are in Morrowind.Damn,I wish they would pull some of the stuff from that game,update the graphics on them a bit,and add them into ESO.
  • Pendrillion
    Pendrillion
    ✭✭✭✭
    Also they really should work on the sizes. Somehow they feel as "too big" in my book.
  • Khamira
    Khamira
    ✭✭✭
    2H axe, here I come! xD

Omg they're really awesome...
    Kha'jira's Scribbles - Such Blog, Many Thingies, Very Wow!
  • Strider_Roshin
    Strider_Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Also they really should work on the sizes. Somehow they feel as "too big" in my book.

Don't say such things. I love the size of the swords.
  • Sempars
    Sempars
    ✭✭✭
    ugh so Now i have to farm more gold mats just to change styles so dumb
  • HaldaAinur
    HaldaAinur
    ✭✭✭
    The staff bow and daggers are pretty cool :)
  • Shuichi
    Shuichi
    ✭✭✭
    Why would the daggers look curved if the swords are katanas . . . . .
    Hand of Sithis - Daggerfall Covenant
  • Ra'Shtar
    Ra'Shtar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shuichi wrote: »
    Why would the daggers look curved if the swords are katanas . . . . .

If you care to read the book you will see why.
  • NateAssassin
    NateAssassin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now I need more mats to make 2 VR16 swords, 1 VR16 staff, 1 VR16 bow, and 2 more VR16 swords.
    AD | Malaya the Mystic ─ VR16 Khajiit Sorc | Shal'ina the Swift ─ VR16 Khajiit NB | Jòhn Cena ─ VR1 Khajiit NB | Priestess Shaari ─ VR1 Temp
  • Didaco
    Didaco
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is it a costume the one you're wearing in the first list? @Ra'Shtar

For the weps, I think I"ll go with 2h sword or dual wield axes... they look so mean.
    I just wish the 2h axe wasn't held like a flagstaff ._.
    Edited by Didaco on February 16, 2016 2:44PM
  • Ra'Shtar
    Ra'Shtar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didaco wrote: »
    Is it a costume the one you're wearing in the first list? @Ra'Shtar

For the weps, I think I"ll go with 2h sword or dual wield axes... they look so mean.
    I just wish the 2h axe wasn't held like a flagstaff ._.

Yes its a costume you get in a quest with the TG.
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Like the weapons, 2h sword, katana, axe, staff, and bow. The med armour is ok, I could see RPing a soldier of fortune type in it. I'm guessing the dolmens will see alot of action right after the DLC comes out.
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • Alp
    Alp
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have managed somehow to take screenshots of the daggers which where bugged before i went to bed.
    5mpqwP9.png

Could you take a screenshot with a katana in one hand and a dagger in the other like that? just for size comparison.
  • Ra'Shtar
    Ra'Shtar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alp wrote: »
    5mpqwP9.png

Could you take a screenshot with a katana in one hand and a dagger in the other like that? just for size comparison.

I can not anymore they wiped the NA characters today and with them my crafter.
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice about time.
    Xbox One - NA GT: RebornV3x
    I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.
  • Drazorious
    Drazorious
    ✭✭✭
    I love the simplistic look of the staff
    Stuff and things
  • Stump
    Stump
    ✭✭✭
    Much excite.

..... and there goes all my gold