Maintenance for the week of June 3:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 3, 2:00AM EDT (6:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – June 5, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
· PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – June 5, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Nerf Thread

Refuse2GrowUp
Refuse2GrowUp
✭✭✭✭✭
I will never be one to call for a nerf, but I feel left out because these forums are inundated with nerf threads. So, to fit in with the cool kids, here is my first and only nerf thread...

Please nerf the number of posts required here in the forums to get five stars! It requires too much grind; too much posting and wayyy too much exposure to those entitled gamers that want the world spoon fed to them and the all too often whiny children throwing tantrums. I am not sure the number of posts required for five stars, but it is too many. I think 10 would be a more sufficient number. By reducing the required number of posts, we will all feel less inclined to start yet another poll thread or post on threads written by the aforementioned just to inject our wit and/or ridicule. Lowering the required number of posts would allow me to earn my fifth forum star and thus both complete a lifelong goal and feel a righteous sense of belonging. Thank you for your kind consideration.

Note: This is satire. It's obviously not a serious thread and certainly isn't meant to offend anyone. Happy gaming all~
PS4 NA Server

CP160 DK Firemage
CP160 StamSorc
CP160 Templar Healer
CP160 Stam NB
CP160 Magica Sorc
Cp160 Stamplar
CP160 Magicka NB
CP160 DK Tank
CP160 Stam DK
CP160 Mag Templar
CP160 Blazing Shield Templar

EP Loyalist
  • Oldmanlawlor
    Oldmanlawlor
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nerf the whales.
    Edited by Oldmanlawlor on February 12, 2016 12:09PM
    Options
  • ShalidorsHeir
    ShalidorsHeir
    ✭✭✭✭
    nerf argonians
    Eltrys Wolfszahn
    Julia Ansei at-Tava
    C H I M
    "Find a new hill, become a king"
    Options
  • Molag_Crow
    Molag_Crow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    nerf sweet rolls
    --ϟ-- Crows_Descend - Templar - Ebonheart Pact [PS4]&[PC] [EU] --ϟ--
    YoutTube ESO Playlist
    The greatest prison that people live in, is the fear of what other people think. - David Icke
    Be your true, authentic self.

Options
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nerf popcorn
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
    Options
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No
    I had to make hundreds of posts to get my stars and so should you.
    You have to Work to get those, they must be Earned. Why should they be given away to everyone that comes along?

You want stars L2F, Git Gud.

:D:p>:)
    Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
    Options
  • Voxicity
    Voxicity
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nerf buffs
    Options
  • Refuse2GrowUp
    Refuse2GrowUp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xendyn wrote: »
    No
    You have to Work to get those, they must be Earned. Why should they be given away to everyone that comes along?

I refuse to use macros to quick post like all of you. Besides, I am a casual forum poster and wont min/max my posting efforts. None-the-less, us casual posters have a place in the forums as well and the insane grind for five stars makes us feel as tho we are less a part of the forum community than you five-star leets. Life is soooo unfair.
    PS4 NA Server

CP160 DK Firemage
    CP160 StamSorc
    CP160 Templar Healer
    CP160 Stam NB
    CP160 Magica Sorc
    Cp160 Stamplar
    CP160 Magicka NB
    CP160 DK Tank
    CP160 Stam DK
    CP160 Mag Templar

EP Loyalist
    Options
  • Refuse2GrowUp
    Refuse2GrowUp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nerf sweet rolls

@CrowsDescend Welcome back. Heard you were put in time out. Glad your back. Forums just aren't the same without Apollo Creed
    Edited by Refuse2GrowUp on February 12, 2016 12:20PM
    PS4 NA Server

CP160 DK Firemage
    CP160 StamSorc
    CP160 Templar Healer
    CP160 Stam NB
    CP160 Magica Sorc
    Cp160 Stamplar
    CP160 Magicka NB
    CP160 DK Tank
    CP160 Stam DK
    CP160 Mag Templar

EP Loyalist
    Options
  • Artjuh90
    Artjuh90
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    L2P ;)
    Options
  • Ffastyl
    Ffastyl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ss-140500693-mario-nerf-cosplay-e1426188385696.jpg
    "A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it."

PC NA
    Daggerfall Covenant

Ffastyl - Level 50 Templar
    Arturus Amitis - Level 50 Nightblade
    Sulac the Wanderer - Level 50 Dragonknight
    Arcturus Leland - Level 50 Sorcerer
    Azrog rus-Oliphet - Level 50 Templar
    Tienc - Level 50 Warden
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Ashen Willow Knight - Level 50 Templar
    Champion Rank 938

Check out:
    Old vs New Intro Cinematics

"My strength is that I have no weaknesses. My weakness is that I have no strengths."
    Member since May 4th, 2014.
    Options
  • Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Getting five stars is easy, just show constructive comments the popular opinion agrees with, like this comment
    #MOREORBS
    Options
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No

I refuse to use macros to quick post like all of you. Besides, I am a casual forum poster and wont min/max my posting efforts. None-the-less, us casual posters have a place in the forums as well and the insane grind for five stars makes us feel as tho we are less a part of the forum community than you five-star leets. Life is soooo unfair.

You casual posters are ruining the forum for those of us that are hardcore and spent the time and effort to max out our stars.
    ZOS needs to stop catering to the lazy posters that don't want to work for it and just copy posts from popular posters.

I've never used a macro to post and you should stop accusing people of things you can't prove.
    If you can't work for your stars then gtfo.

A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.

PC/NA
    Options
  • Refuse2GrowUp
    Refuse2GrowUp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No

You casual posters are ruining the forum for those of us that are hardcore and spent the time and effort to max out our stars.
    ZOS needs to stop catering to the lazy posters that don't want to work for it and just copy posts from popular posters.

I've never used a macro to post and you should stop accusing people of things you can't prove.

Yup, sounds like something a leet, five-star poster would say :p

Ahhhhhh good times
    PS4 NA Server

CP160 DK Firemage
    CP160 StamSorc
    CP160 Templar Healer
    CP160 Stam NB
    CP160 Magica Sorc
    Cp160 Stamplar
    CP160 Magicka NB
    CP160 DK Tank
    CP160 Stam DK
    CP160 Mag Templar

EP Loyalist
    Options
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No

Yup, sounds like something a leet, five-star poster would say :p

Ahhhhhh good times

What's personally funny to me, is that it's much harder to sound like that than I thought it would be.
    Just not in my nature, I guess :|

PC/NA
    Options
  • Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No

sounds like an l2p issue to me
    #MOREORBS
    Options
  • I_killed_Vivec
    I_killed_Vivec
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Buff buffs and nerf nerfs - let's have some positivity...
    Options
  • mattymaats
    mattymaats
    ✭✭✭
    3ee660648192c3b64816562713f1fe8e13936112d57567ae32adc361afc16255.jpg

Wait, wrong thread...
    Options
  • Vildebill
    Vildebill
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nifty2g wrote: »
    No

And by l2p you mean learn to post?
    EU PC
    Options
  • Ffastyl
    Ffastyl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vildebill wrote: »
    No

Of course, what else would it mean? l2p
    nerf n00bz
    "A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it."

PC NA
    Daggerfall Covenant

Ffastyl - Level 50 Templar
    Arturus Amitis - Level 50 Nightblade
    Sulac the Wanderer - Level 50 Dragonknight
    Arcturus Leland - Level 50 Sorcerer
    Azrog rus-Oliphet - Level 50 Templar
    Tienc - Level 50 Warden
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Ashen Willow Knight - Level 50 Templar
    Champion Rank 938

Check out:
    Old vs New Intro Cinematics

"My strength is that I have no weaknesses. My weakness is that I have no strengths."
    Member since May 4th, 2014.
    Options
  • Flameheart
    Flameheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No nerf to post count !

Referring to the "awesome" "Stop Catering to Instant Gratification Gamers"-thread, I demand a hard and grindy five-star-post-count.

You can't expect to get all the sweet stars handed for nothing. You have to sweat because of danger of detection, while you cheat your employer for working hours by abusing his corporate computer system.
    Sometimes the prey turns and nips us... it's a small thing.

So let the snow flakes and unicorns dance alone until they melt or vanish from existence, we will finish up with those smart enough to stay in the glowing circle of love.

Selissi - CP 1k+ Redguard Stamina Nightblade (Ebonheart Pact)
    Silmerel - CP 1k+ Breton Magicka Templar (Ebonheart Pact)
    Sunja - CP 1k+ Dunmer Magicka Nightblade (Ebonheart Pact)
    Suldreni - CP 1k+ Dunmer Magicka Dragonknight (Ebonheart Pact)
    Sulhelka - CP 1k+ Altmer Magicka Sorcerer (Ebonheart Pact)
    Sylundine - CP 1k+ Breton Magicka Warden (Ebonheart Pact)

Options
  • Artjuh90
    Artjuh90
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ffastyl wrote: »
    Vildebill wrote: »
    No

Of course, what else would it mean? l2p
    nerf n00bz

well you are still lvl 4 aswell so L2P >:)
    Options
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    << Someone nerfed my stars :(
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
    Options
  • xellink
    xellink
    ✭✭✭
    its working as intended.
    Options
  • RAGUNAnoOne
    RAGUNAnoOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I suffered through SO much crap to earn my five stars you should have to suffer just as much L2P you filthy casual!
    PS4 NA
    Argonian Master Race

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Support Tail armor and tail ribbons: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/236333/concept-tail-armor-for-beast-races#latest
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/246134/request-dyeable-tail-ribbons
    Options
  • Refuse2GrowUp
    Refuse2GrowUp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I suffered through SO much crap to earn my five stars you should have to suffer just as much L2P you filthy casual!

Suffer? SUFFER?! What is this...Misery Loves Company??!!

Well, here's to suffering
    beer-toast-clouds.jpg

PS4 NA Server

CP160 DK Firemage
    CP160 StamSorc
    CP160 Templar Healer
    CP160 Stam NB
    CP160 Magica Sorc
    Cp160 Stamplar
    CP160 Magicka NB
    CP160 DK Tank
    CP160 Stam DK
    CP160 Mag Templar

EP Loyalist
    Options
  • RatedChaotic
    RatedChaotic
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just feed the trolls whether what you say is right or wrong then watch the stars come.
    Options
  • cazlonb16_ESO
    cazlonb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nerf argonians

Nerf Argonian Templars ! Oh wait, that already happens in TG...
    Options
  • clayandaudrey_ESO
    clayandaudrey_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nerf balls.
    Options