The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

How many actually have full VR 16 gear?

• remilafo
    remilafo
    ✭✭✭✭
    Full VR 16 Gear
    Full VR16 gold on 3 different characters.

still have over 450K tv in bank... wtf to do...

you must be on console, because the vr16 mats on pc right now are almost as worthless as the Vr14 mats.
  • Marrtha
    Marrtha
    ✭✭✭✭
    Full VR 16 Gear
    I got full crafted gold v16 too. I don't know what someone would wait for until now?
    Use @Marrtha when replying!
  • Lightninvash
    Lightninvash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still Rocking the good ol' VR 14 Baby!
    not yet gotten my first v16 piece woop woop
  • tplink3r1
    tplink3r1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Full VR 16 Gear
    I already made 4 complete v16 legendary sets and got willpower rings/neck in the first week IC came out.
    VR16 Templar
    VR3 Sorcerer
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A Few Pieces
    I have three V16. One is fully geared with V16 stuff, one is working on a briarheart set, some purple V16, rest blue V15 (darn drop rates... I found the third V16 helmet yesterday, but my shoulderpads, gloves and boots are still V15...) but still has only V14 weapons (I just can't let go of that vipers strike set...) and the last is stuck at an all blue V15 pariah set for now, but had upgraded her mace to V16 agility.
    So... bits and pieces, I am getting there.
  • Glaiceana
    Glaiceana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    A Few Pieces
    remilafo wrote: »
    Full VR16 gold on 3 different characters.

still have over 450K tv in bank... wtf to do...

you must be on console, because the vr16 mats on pc right now are almost as worthless as the Vr14 mats.

Where are you finding good prices for V16 stuff? The cheapest I've found is 200 Rubedite ingots for 15k. And that only managed to make my axe and chest piece. Still need to make leggings, and THEN I've got to buy a hell loud of the leather for my 5 piece medium set...
    Priests of Hircine
    Werewolves who bite for FREE! PC/EU
    Our total free bites: 7000+
    Guild Subreddit | Forum Thread | YouTube Playlist
    Total Champion Points: 1000+
    Main Character: Ithaera - Stam DK, Nord, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Rothelnog - Stam NB, Orc, Male, DD, Werewolf.
    J'Xena - Mag DK, Khajiit, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Dances-With-Frost-Dragons - DK, Argonian, Male, Tank, Werewolf.
    Raziel The Paradox - Mag TP, Dark Elf, Male, DD, Vampire.
    Swims-Through-Starlight - TP, Argonian, Female, Healer, Werewolf.
    Glaicean Mag Ward, High Elf, Male, Ice DD, Werewolf.
    Hjurne Hircine's Forsaken - Sorc, Redguard, Male, PvP DD, Werewolf.
    My Total Free Werewolf Bites: 400+ (Ask me about bites if you need one!)
    Playing since July 2015!
  • Shadesofkin
    Shadesofkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Full VR 16 Gear
    Several full sets of legendary VR16 gear. My tank sets, my stam dps sets, my magicka dps sets and my OTHER magicka dps sets.
    @shadesofkin -NA Server.
    Tier 2 Player.
    MagDK Main forever (even in the bad times)
  • Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Full VR 16 Gear
    Full V16 Gold Gear on 3 of 4 V16 toons. I still share a set of V16 Julianos and some willpower rings between my Sorc and DK. I was about to craft a second set, but decided to hold off until the next DLC drops.
  • Casdha
    Casdha
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A Few Pieces
    Only Running one legendary VR16 weapon, everything else is Purple VR15.

Mat cost for VR16 is too high compared to VR15, as I've been too busy selling the mats to pay for Motifs. I just finished the Akavir Armor set (not including weapons). I'm gonna give Ancient Orc some time to come down in price as it also gives me a reason to try and get what I can on my own. Akavir on the other hand, when folks start running out of their stored AP I expect Akavir to raise in price before it falls.
    Edited by Casdha on February 1, 2016 4:48PM
    Proud member of the Psijic Order - The first wave - The 0.016%