The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

How long to wait for account & store purchase issue to be resolved?

MoonTheMischievous
MoonTheMischievous
Soul Shriven
Hello support people who are hopefully reading this...

I along with my partner created our accounts about a week ago, signed up, purchased ESO+ and the Imperial Edition using crowns.

Unbeknown to us, (when we signed up we selected EU in all the relevant places) it put us in an NA server, so our Imperial Edition purchase is in there. We play in EU so that's no good to us.

We submitted individual support tickets last week (I realise the snow has been a problem over there) and have still received no response at all.

How long is the expected wait for this issue to be looked at?

Before any 'helpful' players offer their 2p worth (if this forum is like 99% of the others on the net), we definitely both signed up to EU servers and due to some bug (or whatever) were not put in the correct server. There have been other mentions of it in the forums I have spotted so it's not just us it's happened to.

Thanks in advance for any advice, the wait is getting a bit silly now, we have ESO+ and paid for the Imperial Edition and aren't getting the benefit from it.
Edited by MoonTheMischievous on January 30, 2016 8:43PM