The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

No Verification Code

arch_angel259b14_ESO
I am trying to return to ESO on a new computer but the verification code is not being sent to my email. It has been over 24 hours and I have exhausted all other options on the help site, deactivating firewall, adding the email addresses to my contacts, and using a different computer. Nothing is working. I was able to login to this forum and receive an email instantly for some reason, but not with the other ESO website or the game. I have not received anything back from customer support either, despite attempting to reach them by submitting a ticket and in another post on this forum. I have listed my alternate email addresses in my support ticket. Thank you.

My user ID is Red.Beard
My ticket code is 160127-000925
  • arch_angel259b14_ESO
    After 48 hours, my issue has been resolved. All they had to do was change my email address from my yahoo account to my gmail account. I then logged in and recieved the verification code instantly. I recommend not using yahoo or aol as your registered email. Other small email domains may have this issue as well.
  • Lunachick
    Lunachick
    My husband is having the same issues. New computer, new location and no verification email. Also, no response from CS. I have submitted two tickets for him

Ticket codes: 160202-001952 (60)

He has been playing since beta and beyond and would like to re-sub but can't even access the site to download the game.

User name is Tresp4sser
    dont_spam_me@windstream.net
  • arch_angel259b14_ESO
    If you put in a ticket, they should get back to you. They are just very slow. It took them 24 hours to respond to me and then another 24 hours to change my email address. Make sure he changes it to gmail. It's the only email address that seems to be working for sure.
    Edited by arch_angel259b14_ESO on February 3, 2016 7:05PM
  • NoheartDan
    NoheartDan
    ✭✭
    Same problem here forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en-GB/discussion/244785/support-mistakes-and-poorly-response-time-loss-of-the-chance-of-acquiring-nord-armor#latest

I dont believe that's a mail server issue, at least not in my case, but rather something related to our accounts into ESO server or something, because I also tested the verification code messaging service with 2 other accounts (my children) who have the same mail server that I, and they all worked normally (and keep working with no problems).
    "Dura lex, sed lex"
  • arch_angel259b14_ESO
    Ya, it doesn't happen to everyone's account. My yahoo used to work fine. All I know is it stopped working, a lot of other people had the same issue, and changing to gmail seems to have solved it for everyone. Hopefully it'll work for you as well. Unfortunately their customer support is very slow though.
  • arch_angel259b14_ESO
    Zenimax even admitted to having issues with smaller email domains. I think it's on the forum here somewhere.
  • Lunachick
    Lunachick
    My email account works just fine and his is the same domain. It has been over a week since the ticket was put in. He knows his account name and password but Zenimax is not sending the verification code. Like I said, it has been a week. I don't know what happened to the support here but it's gone way down hill since release. And he can't change his email...the site won't let him in because it's a new IP. So, same vicious circle here. New IP, verification code...not coming in email.

Come on Zeni. Ticket info in original post. :/