Maintenance for the week of July 1:
· [COMPLETE] NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
· [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What Do You Look Like in Real Life?

• Castiel_Silvermist
    Castiel_Silvermist
    ✭✭✭
    Myself and my kitty (who is with me ingame as well) Scooty. :)
    28056131_10213574869160461_1632511617684005092_n.jpg?oh=9f2e985b6f0e3086ca5669532a5a5ede&oe=5B343957
    GM of The Order of the Stars
    PC: NA
    Castiel Silvermist -- Stamblade DPS (AD) Wood elf
    Valokiloren -- Templar healer (AD) Dark elf
    Vidia -- Mag Sorc (AD) Breton

Options
  • NolaArch
    NolaArch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SinisterG wrote: »
    Awesome man. what platform are you on?

PC/NA!
    Ardat-Yakshii EP Stam NB
    36k anchovy club
    Mash the buttons, hope for the best!
    I have some achievements
    Options
  • Orticia
    Orticia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jade1986 wrote: »
    Orticia wrote: »
    And a few years (2013) old larp picture just for the heck of it as it seems a theme here :)
    kneel%201_zpsdsta6ldu.jpg?t=1521729932

That larp is amazing....seriously. : claps : <3

Thanks :) That cape was a nightmare to make (sewing... not my strongest point). That character by the way is where my ESO ID name comes from, as she was called Orticia.
    Options
  • SinisterG
    SinisterG
    ✭✭
    NolaArch wrote: »
    Awesome man. what platform are you on?

PC/NA!

dang bruh. I'm on PS4. Still.....it's good to know i'm not the only dude from louisiana in this game/forum
    -Ruin -
    It bleeds all life away

I will show you all that I have mastered
    Fear.
    Pain.
    Hatred.
    Power.

This is the art of ruin
    Options
  • dannymcgr81b14_ESO
    dannymcgr81b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is there some trick to seeing the photobucket pictures? All I get is a statement that says third party hosting disabled.
    Options
  • Osteos
    Osteos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ow u have sailor moon buns *_*

first thing that came to mind was Chun Li from street fighter

I had to look up Chun Li. :) Thank you!
    DAGGERFALL COVENANT
    NA PC
    Former Vehemence Member
    Onistka Valerius <> Artemis Renault <> Gonk gra-Ugrash <> Karietta <> Zercon at-Rusa <> Genevieve Renault <> Ktaka <> Brenlyn Renault
    Options
  • SinisterG
    SinisterG
    ✭✭
    Osteos wrote: »
    ow u have sailor moon buns *_*

first thing that came to mind was Chun Li from street fighter

I had to look up Chun Li. :) Thank you!

ha. you are welcome. i'm sure you can kick an equal amount of a** as her
    -Ruin -
    It bleeds all life away

Fear.
    Pain.
    Hatred.
    Power.

This is the art of ruin
    Options
  • Vanya
    Vanya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    28056131_10213574869160461_1632511617684005092_n.jpg?oh=9f2e985b6f0e3086ca5669532a5a5ede&oe=5B343957

Awww! Sweet! Thanks for sharing :) The name of my cat ~ Silver. The pictures were taken on December 23, 2016. He is now a lot bigger and meaner. Terminator Tiger , mini Khajit <3

A great photo!

3MebwjR.jpg

jVoV6aL.jpg

2wjPhxA.jpg

Qc7C3CT.jpg

Edited by Vanya on March 23, 2018 6:14PM
    Options
  • SBC
    SBC
    ✭✭✭✭
    This was a few years ago at the Vegas ball for 11th Cav
    kkdk0xr.jpg
    AgWRKW7.jpg

If it wasn't obvious yet, I'm the third in line here
    9ilX8kF.jpg
    tP98zZF.jpg
    f4ueo0t.jpg
    Edited by SBC on March 23, 2018 6:26PM
    Options
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Awww! Sweet! Thanks for sharing :) The name of my cat ~ Silver. The pictures were taken on December 23, 2016. He is now a lot bigger and meaner. Terminator Tiger , mini Khajit <3

A great photo!

3MebwjR.jpg

jVoV6aL.jpg

2wjPhxA.jpg

Qc7C3CT.jpg

You're an awesome farmer aren't ya?
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
    Options
  • Dont_do_drugs
    Dont_do_drugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Get Stuff like this (but not this stuff)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"I have too admit. People leading trade guilds in this game are quite stupid. Not stupid like fools, but stupid like leaders.
    They can only bla-bla and waste gold on feeding their ego. I am disappointed."

Egal, wie gut du Schach spielst, die Taube wird alle Figuren umwerfen, auf das Brett kacken und herumstolzieren, als hätte sie gewonnen.

Arkadius Trade Tools
    Modular framework, now open for authors who want to add own tabs.

My Donation (Arkadius' Trade Tools Addon)
    First external ATT tab contribution.

Port to Friend's House Addon
    Check out the new Port to Friend's House library and port to contributers houses:
    Deutsch | English

Options
  • Zardayne
    Zardayne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zardayne wrote: »
    22141326_1547186445324452_3013853640173718473_n.jpg?oh=7f23baac418da0a87cfead2941b68f25&oe=5B3DC6F0
    My renfest druid gear

Sir, you could not be more bada**. Which fair do you go to? I try and go to the Texas one as often as i can because it's amazing but it's a pretty far drive. Our one here in Louisiana tries but it's like comparing apples to some other fruit nobody has ever heard of. also it's usually too hot to where most of my gear (even in the winter) so i don't actually have a pic of the whole outfit. haha
    renfair.jpg

I do appreciate the compliment. I go the Texas Renfest north of Houston, TX. I do travel occasionally to the one near Austin and the one in Waxahachie south of Dallas. Perhaps one day we'll make the trip the LA. one too. When I hit the Texas Renfest in Oct-Nov it's usually a scorcher. I used to wear a fur cloak as well but I was in the Greek section one time watching a show and I looked over my should and I swore I saw heat waves rolling off of it lol. Needless to say that things been shelved for awhile.

I've been working off of my druid outfit to debut a new Ranger look this year but as great a response as I've got here that might be put on the back burner. Thanks everyone!
    Options
  • Inhuman003
    Inhuman003
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    10672392_637377049692791_4727024900009374153_n.jpg?oh=760bca7be318268128b04d4bdb179b89&oe=5B364C4C

[Minor edit for link]
    Edited by ZOS_JesC on March 23, 2018 8:45PM
    Options
  • Sotha_Sil
    Sotha_Sil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    red_emu wrote: »
    Might as well show the face behind the saltiest sorc in Sotha EU-PC:

2ozIsym.jpg

Saltiest or sexyiest, who knows?
    Restoration is a perfectly valid school of magic, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise! - Spells and incantations for those with the talent to cast them!
    Options
  • SinisterG
    SinisterG
    ✭✭
    22141326_1547186445324452_3013853640173718473_n.jpg?oh=7f23baac418da0a87cfead2941b68f25&oe=5B3DC6F0
    My renfest druid gear

Sir, you could not be more bada**. Which fair do you go to? I try and go to the Texas one as often as i can because it's amazing but it's a pretty far drive. Our one here in Louisiana tries but it's like comparing apples to some other fruit nobody has ever heard of. also it's usually too hot to where most of my gear (even in the winter) so i don't actually have a pic of the whole outfit. haha
    renfair.jpg

I do appreciate the compliment. I go the Texas Renfest north of Houston, TX. I do travel occasionally to the one near Austin and the one in Waxahachie south of Dallas. Perhaps one day we'll make the trip the LA. one too. When I hit the Texas Renfest in Oct-Nov it's usually a scorcher. I used to wear a fur cloak as well but I was in the Greek section one time watching a show and I looked over my should and I swore I saw heat waves rolling off of it lol. Needless to say that things been shelved for awhile.

I've been working off of my druid outfit to debut a new Ranger look this year but as great a response as I've got here that might be put on the back burner. Thanks everyone!

Our goal is to always make it to the houston one (mission todd i think) but that's not always possible. And though your presence would no doubt lift the LA fair, i'm afraid you would drive a long way for a very underwhelming experience (at least compared to the houston fair). Still a good time though. If we make it out there this year i will definitely let you know which weekend we plan on being there (usually late november). We camp at the festival grounds so the later in the month the better chance it won't be 85 degrees outside - i should have a new addition to the gear this year. My brother-in-law forged me a spear tip and pommel and hand crafted the shaft. he's a mad scientist
    -Ruin -
    It bleeds all life away

Fear.
    Pain.
    Hatred.
    Power.

This is the art of ruin
    Options
  • Itsnotarealwar
    Itsnotarealwar
    ✭✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »
    Just a regular person

Haha. It's black and white because you're old as dirt.
    Options
  • Hallothiel
    Hallothiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sergykid wrote: »

You win the thread. The hair. The sofa. The outfit. The white tiger. Oooooh yeah.
    Options
  • Aebaradath
    Aebaradath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Dont_do_drugs
    Dont_do_drugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hallothiel wrote: »
    Sergykid wrote: »

You win the thread. The hair. The sofa. The outfit. The white tiger. Oooooh yeah.

this was a competition?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"I have too admit. People leading trade guilds in this game are quite stupid. Not stupid like fools, but stupid like leaders.

Egal, wie gut du Schach spielst, die Taube wird alle Figuren umwerfen, auf das Brett kacken und herumstolzieren, als hätte sie gewonnen.

Arkadius Trade Tools

Check out the new Port to Friend's House library and port to contributers houses:
    Deutsch | English

Options
  • Pink_E_808
    Pink_E_808
    ✭✭✭✭

Sorry, but I didn't appreciate that comparison.

That aside, I also got a few nasty private messages from users, which have been reported and hopefully dealt with.

Thank you for responding to my query. I'm sorry to hear that you got private messages like that, that's not cool at all. It's sad there are such nasty individuals who have nothing better to do than make fun of people that are willing to put themselves out there in an attempt to get to know others who have similar interests like ESO.

If it's worth anything, I thought it was a good photo. Screw the people who write nasty comments to you, I think you should put it back up :smiley:
    Options
  • playerkiller247
    playerkiller247
    ✭✭✭
    Sotha_Sil wrote: »

2ozIsym.jpg

Seriously~ :smirk:
    Options
  • KiraTsukasa
    KiraTsukasa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pink_E_808 wrote: »

That aside, I also got a few nasty private messages from users, which have been reported and hopefully dealt with.

Thank you for responding to my query. I'm sorry to hear that you got private messages like that, that's not cool at all. It's sad there are such nasty individuals who have nothing better to do than make fun of people that are willing to put themselves out there in an attempt to get to know others who have similar interests like ESO.

If it's worth anything, I thought it was a good photo. Screw the people who write nasty comments to you, I think you should put it back up :smiley:

Not happening.

And besides, this thread is starting to get a little creepy anyway.
    Options
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Black Kitty for Halloween prop !
    Options
  • red_emu
    red_emu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

2ozIsym.jpg

Thank you for the compliment. Made my morning :blush:
    PC - EU:
    Falathren Noctis - AD MagNecro
    Falathren - AD StamSorc
    Falathren Eryndaer - AD StamDen
    Falathren Irimion - AD MagPlar
    Talagan Falathren - AD StamDK
    Falathren Infernis - AD MagDK
    Your-Ex - AD MagBlade
    Options
  • K0rpeN
    K0rpeN
    ✭✭✭
    my face after 4.500 hours of ESO
    1sEsXen.jpg
    qg7ks78.jpg

Options
  • Vanya
    Vanya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pink_E_808 wrote: »

Not happening.

And besides, this thread is starting to get a little creepy anyway.

I am sorry for bad experience. It is inevitable and often Inescapable, One can become a victim of abuse, stalking on harassment in general. It's up to you ultimately, if you take it too much to heart than leave it or block particular players.

It matters not where you join. Such is the eventual outcome of the online world, be that Elder Scrolls Forum or any other social site.

As for creepiness level, tis nothing, at least if I observe it from my perspective . I've seen and experienced far worse. Often people are prone to judge purely on the physical Appearance/impression.

Perhaps It would be a wise decision to distance yourself for a while.
    Edited by Vanya on March 24, 2018 8:04AM
    Options
  • Dont_do_drugs
    Dont_do_drugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

2ozIsym.jpg

Thank you for the compliment. Made my morning :blush:

so tell me, how u can be saltiest sorc pc eu or so. i never heard of u. :O

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Arkadius Trade Tools

Deutsch | English

Options
  • red_emu
    red_emu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

2ozIsym.jpg