Update 43 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of July 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – July 29

What Do You Look Like in Real Life?

• Verbalinkontinenz
    Verbalinkontinenz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    UrQuan wrote: »
    UrQuan wrote: »
    The_Saint wrote: »
    Copy from the german version of this thread
    The_Saint wrote: »
    812XFre.jpg
    There's a German version of this thread? Was it also started as a joke? :p

yes, after somebody complained about a age-poll.

and this is my beautifull face <3

0ab21a4d-67479630.jpg
    lol I absolutely love that the German version was also a joke! B)

well i kinda like the german version more. the active community there is smaller and more familiar to each other, so it does make more sense to show his face to each other. here in english forums it often feels like a huge bunch of foreign people just spitting there stuff into the threads. so most of the names i just dont know and their faces arent that interesting for me :)
    Options
  • Saoirse_Siobhan
    Saoirse_Siobhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm going to make it more interesting, anyone who can find a picture of me and post it here will get 10k gold in game. (Pc Eu)

@MalakithAlamahdi Only person who I came up with is this tiny little thumbnail from Youtube. That you?
    hqdefault.jpg?custom=true&w=168&h=94&stc=true&jpg444=true&jpgq=90&sp=68&sigh=nHE7J3oQn-1Y6Fu8wHOiPUxOTa8

Nope, but i did upload the video he's reacting to, got over 4 million views for some reason.

Whelp, I found your avatar :
    jdbnqk7kngykr10msz1c.jpg

I'm on to you Gearboy!
    PC/EU DC
    Options
  • MalakithAlamahdi
    MalakithAlamahdi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm going to make it more interesting, anyone who can find a picture of me and post it here will get 10k gold in game. (Pc Eu)

@MalakithAlamahdi Only person who I came up with is this tiny little thumbnail from Youtube. That you?
    hqdefault.jpg?custom=true&w=168&h=94&stc=true&jpg444=true&jpgq=90&sp=68&sigh=nHE7J3oQn-1Y6Fu8wHOiPUxOTa8

Nope, but i did upload the video he's reacting to, got over 4 million views for some reason.

jdbnqk7kngykr10msz1c.jpg

I'm on to you Gearboy!

Haha, that's me in the morning :grimace:

I'm not gearboy though, he's just the guy that made the pictures used :wink: But you're all getting closer, Razum Dar is proud!
    Options
  • Saoirse_Siobhan
    Saoirse_Siobhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭

jdbnqk7kngykr10msz1c.jpg

I'm on to you Gearboy!

I'm not gearboy though, he's just the guy that made the pictures used :wink: But you're all getting closer, Razum Dar is proud!

Argh! I blame it on the memes, there are too many distracting me!
    PC/EU DC
    Options
  • waterfairy
    waterfairy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

pRUIKL29Y4FXC.jpg

I found a picture of you so I win :p
    Options
  • MalakithAlamahdi
    MalakithAlamahdi
    ✭✭✭✭✭

jdbnqk7kngykr10msz1c.jpg

I'm on to you Gearboy!

Argh! I blame it on the memes, there are too many distracting me!

You did get quite close so far though :smiley:
    Vigarr wrote: »

pRUIKL29Y4FXC.jpg

I found a picture of you so I win :p
    Maybe i'll lose my gold after all! My ingame char looks close to that so that's something lol

Edited by MalakithAlamahdi on August 31, 2016 4:57PM
    Options
  • ThePaleItalian
    ThePaleItalian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by ThePaleItalian on August 31, 2016 5:04PM
    Conan, what is good in life?
    Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.

PS4 Screen Name: The_Pale_Italian
    ZweiHandler - Orc DK Tank
    Solstice StormHaven - Magika Sorc
    Oba Nobanaga - Stam NB
    Options
  • ThePaleItalian
    ThePaleItalian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dan958 wrote: »
    I give up, I cannot add a pic to save my life lol

I'm not sure what you previously did, but upload the image to imgur.com/ then get the link and click the 'image icon' when on these forums and paste in the link.

I did, it doesnt show up, just some bust little icon
    Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.

Oba Nobanaga - Stam NB
    Options
  • MalakithAlamahdi
    MalakithAlamahdi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Work life!!

Lol, i saw what you did there.

Upload a picture to "postimage.org" and you'll get a bunch of links. Then take the link that says: Hotlink for forums (3rd from below) and press the blue button on the right of if to copy it. Then use the image icon here that asks for a URL, and paste the link in it. Press preview and it should pop up.

You now uploaded a picture here!
    Options
  • ThePaleItalian
    ThePaleItalian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [img][/img]1462211927611_3009573120_4101410d_v1.jpgimg hosting

IT WORKED!!!!!!!!!!!! Work life!! lol

Oba Nobanaga - Stam NB
    Options
  • ThePaleItalian
    ThePaleItalian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Work life!!

Upload a picture to "postimage.org" and you'll get a bunch of links. Then take the link that says: Hotlink for forums (3rd from below) and press the blue button on the right of if to copy it. Then use the image icon here that asks for a URL, and paste the link in it. Press preview and it should pop up.

lol finally, I swear to god I do not lick that many windows

Oba Nobanaga - Stam NB
    Options
  • MalakithAlamahdi
    MalakithAlamahdi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Work life!!

lol finally, I swear to god I do not lick that many windows

Awesome job! haha
    Options
  • Rage_Killin
    Rage_Killin
    ✭✭✭
    image.jpgimagehost
    Always working! Nice to see all you guys. Cool to put a face to the names.
    Edited by Rage_Killin on August 31, 2016 5:18PM
    Options
  • Saoirse_Siobhan
    Saoirse_Siobhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nevermind, nothing to see here
    Edited by Saoirse_Siobhan on August 31, 2016 5:30PM
    PC/EU DC
    Options
  • Saoirse_Siobhan
    Saoirse_Siobhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Close as I could get :
    photo.jpg

Edited by Saoirse_Siobhan on August 31, 2016 5:39PM
    PC/EU DC
    Options
  • MalakithAlamahdi
    MalakithAlamahdi
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Close as I could get :
    photo.jpg

My brotherhood of steel avatar :naughty:
    Guess i will upload some pictures then :smile: You can still have the 10k for having put the most effort in it if you want!
    Edited by MalakithAlamahdi on August 31, 2016 5:43PM
    Options
  • Saoirse_Siobhan
    Saoirse_Siobhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Close as I could get :
    photo.jpg

My brotherhood of steel avatar :naughty:
    Guess i will upload some pictures then :smile: You can still have the 10k for having put the most effort in it if you want!

Nah, no worries, it was fun playing detective though ! ;)
    PC/EU DC
    Options
  • MalakithAlamahdi
    MalakithAlamahdi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay, here you go, this is me. Hope it ain't to much nightmare fuel.
    [img][/img]11987206_946689142054908_3124229160767733809_n.jpggifs upload
    [img][/img]10931522_826099074113916_3295378793603174281_n.jpgimagehosting

[img][/img]12190330_966183290105493_126275435_o.jpgupload img

Edited by MalakithAlamahdi on August 31, 2016 11:43PM
    Options
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Options
  • Jazbay_Grape
    Jazbay_Grape
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_DaryaK wrote: »
    We have edited a comment and removed several posts that were part of an argument.

A couple of days ago I posted in this thread to remind everyone that the expectation is that everyone is to be nice in this discussion.

65031247.jpg

Because we really don't want to close this thread.

@God_flakes has awesome hair
    @BomblePants is super cute
    @Kammakazi - always thought that this was a dude for some reason, but she's pretty

There
    Options
  • firewatch
    firewatch
    ✭✭✭
    Dyynamic70 wrote: »
    Here you go. On a jobsite with the valley in the background.
    12345_zpsbk1wsklv.jpg

Nice view! Looks familiar...
    Options
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I see I was trolled by Roechacca in this thread . We work together and I was staying with him for awhile when My girl and I were moving from houses to Our new house .
    WlHjeHJ.jpg

Roechacca on left , Me in middle and My girl friend (Roe's Daughter) on the right .

When Roechacca stopped posting a few of us thought you were him. It's weird how that all came through. I guess you two are pretty similar in ways.
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
    Options
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Joe Satriani?
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
    Options
  • Toc de Malsvi
    Toc de Malsvi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The real Toc:
    9jbUd015yqapnld7jiur_am4gtf.jpg?type=s276
    Legendary Archer of Valenwood
    Bosmer Dragon Knight Archer. XBox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Nightblade Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Sorcerer Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Warden Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Templar's are evil..
    Options
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Armitas wrote: »
    I see I was trolled by Roechacca in this thread . We work together and I was staying with him for awhile when My girl and I were moving from houses to Our new house .
    WlHjeHJ.jpg

Roechacca on left , Me in middle and My girl friend (Roe's Daughter) on the right .

When Roechacca stopped posting a few of us thought you were him. It's weird how that all came through. I guess you two are pretty similar in ways.

@Armitas

I don't post because people report everything here. It's not an adult forum. Too much drama for any sane person to deal with. Got reported for a picture that had the B word in it. Juvenile. The only reason I can see entering a persons birthday here to get in is if they're sending out bubble gum and cupcakes on people's birthdays.

Rohamid is a chill nice person, nothing like me. How the hell you get a guy that's Cantonese, Indian and Mexican mixed up with me? Seriously?
    Options
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Joe Satriani?

Satchmo is God. <3
    Edited by God_flakes on September 1, 2016 2:21AM
    Options
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Roechacca wrote: »
    WlHjeHJ.jpg

@Armitas

I don't post because people report everything here. It's not an adult forum. Too much drama for any sane person to deal with. Got reported for a picture that had the B word in it. Juvenile. The only reason I can see entering a persons birthday here to get in is if they're sending out bubble gum and cupcakes on people's birthdays.

Rohamid is a chill nice person, nothing like me. How the hell you get a guy that's Cantonese, Indian and Mexican mixed up with me? Seriously?

I have no idea, but another person thought the same. Even when you started posting I just couldn't shake the feeling there was some connection. kinda weird I guess. Maybe you are more chill and nice than you realize?

Stop laughing, it might be true.
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
    Options
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Roechacca wrote: »
    WlHjeHJ.jpg

@Armitas

I have no idea, but another person thought the same. Even when you started posting I just couldn't shake the feeling there was some connection. kinda weird I guess. Maybe you are more chill and nice than you realize?

Stop laughing, it might be true.

Every response I have in my head right now would fire off a profanity report.
    Options
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WlHjeHJ.jpg

This is because he is a troll and messes with me all the times ! He gets mad and thinks everyone is out to get him always . We worked it out though and he apologized so we are good now .

@Roechacca check your inbox in game :)

Also gave you insightfuls lolz
    Edited by Rohamad_Ali on September 1, 2016 3:12AM
    Options
  • Balibe
    Balibe
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_DaryaK wrote: »
    We have edited a comment and removed several posts that were part of an argument.

A couple of days ago I posted in this thread to remind everyone that the expectation is that everyone is to be nice in this discussion.

65031247.jpg

Because we really don't want to close this thread.

It is a shame people need to be like this. Keeps real people from posting pics and contributing to this thread ......

Is it just me or is all the people not being nice in posts never posted their picture of themselves? Are they they afraid of how they look the need to not be nice to people that do post ...../
    Options