What Do You Look Like in Real Life?

• SkarletLiqorish
    dRudE wrote: »
    :#
    [img][/img]31cbad30-075b-46f1-a454-221443eca646_zps55e10a46.jpg

Cheers! :D

You look nothing like I imagined! Miss you! Cheers xoxo lily
    ~~ Guild of Shadows ~~ Hellhoundz ~~ Teut Spindle Your Brindle ~~
    Lily the Succubus - Bosmer - CP767 Stamina NB (EP) - Alliance War Rank: General
    Lily Dark - Breton - CP767 Magicka NB (EP)
    Lily la Bloobury - Bosmer - level 40 Stamina NB (DC)
    Kitteh Le Mewz (aka Too Tall) - Altmer - CP767 Magicka Templar (EP)
    Succubus the Sorcerer - Dunmer - CP767 Magicka Sorc (EP)
    PC/NA

*There can only be ONE Lily*
    "If I knew it was going to be this hot, I would have dressed for it." ~ Abnur Tharn

~RAWRz~
  • waterfairy
    waterfairy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    70u1nMA.jpg

We really need the lol button back...sorry man but this pic made me laugh :D
  • SkarletLiqorish
    Torsdatter wrote: »
    Nowegian freckleface.

2f8fca3789.jpg

Yay! A fellow freckled blanket wrapper :D
    ~~ Guild of Shadows ~~ Hellhoundz ~~ Teut Spindle Your Brindle ~~
    Lily the Succubus - Bosmer - CP767 Stamina NB (EP) - Alliance War Rank: General
    Lily Dark - Breton - CP767 Magicka NB (EP)
    Lily la Bloobury - Bosmer - level 40 Stamina NB (DC)
    Kitteh Le Mewz (aka Too Tall) - Altmer - CP767 Magicka Templar (EP)
    Succubus the Sorcerer - Dunmer - CP767 Magicka Sorc (EP)
    PC/NA

*There can only be ONE Lily*
    "If I knew it was going to be this hot, I would have dressed for it." ~ Abnur Tharn

~RAWRz~
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Love seeing this thread back in Recent Discussions :grin:
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • dRudE
    dRudE
    ✭✭✭
    dRudE wrote: »
    :#
    [img][/img]31cbad30-075b-46f1-a454-221443eca646_zps55e10a46.jpg

Cheers! :D

You look nothing like I imagined! Miss you! Cheers xoxo lily

You didn't hear I'm back?! Pffffff! Miss ya more! :*
    ~Necrow
  • andreasv
    andreasv
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, I am totally reporting this thread for necroing. But now that I'm here, here's a picture of me and my girlfriend from our break in Copenhagen last week.

facebook.com/copenhagen_picture
  • Viveun
    Viveun
    ✭✭✭
    Tonnopesce wrote: »
    GJ you almost got the achievement "2 for the price of 1"
    Cazzy wrote: »
    Congrats!!!!!! <3:cookie::smiley:
    Ch4mpTW wrote: »
    Congratulations! ^_^

Thank you everyone! :D Welcome Tamriel's newest tank fresh outta Coldharbor and ready to pull that momma agro. <3
    14141715_10154557346842642_2613822441963567764_n.jpg?oh=46eb227f4d2e395ef946ec643a218856&oe=585534D5
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Viveun wrote: »
    Congratulations! ^_^

Thank you everyone! :D Welcome Tamriel's newest tank fresh outta Coldharbor and ready to pull that momma agro. <3
    14141715_10154557346842642_2613822441963567764_n.jpg?oh=46eb227f4d2e395ef946ec643a218856&oe=585534D5

Daaaaaawwwww! Congrats!
  • TheHsN
    TheHsN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    7AMWQL.jpg
    Plays:
    Magicka SORC - PvE/PvP
    Stamina NB - PvE/PvP
    Magicka NB - PvE/PvP
    Magicka Templar - PvE
    Stamina Templar - PvP
    Magicka DK - PvE
    Stamina DK - PvE
  • Cazzy
    Cazzy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Viveun wrote: »
    Congratulations! ^_^

So adorable!!! Boy or girl @Viveun ? May I suggest the name "Cadwell" or "Cadwellette".
  • Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ugh, so many handsome guys. Guess i'll pass.
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    "I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."
  • Torsdatter
    Torsdatter
    ✭✭
    Torsdatter wrote: »
    Nowegian freckleface.

2f8fca3789.jpg

Yay! A fellow freckled blanket wrapper :D

Blanket FTW!
    OH COME ON
  • Torsdatter
    Torsdatter
    ✭✭
    Knootewoot wrote: »
    Ugh, so many handsome guys. Guess i'll pass.

Don't, I was thinking the same thing, went on and did it, and it went well
    OH COME ON
  • Strider_Roshin
    Strider_Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Lol looking through my profile pics, and apparently I haven't taken a "selfie" since when I tried growing out my hair. How do you post pictures on here anyways?
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see I was trolled by Roechacca in this thread . We work together and I was staying with him for awhile when My girl and I were moving from houses to Our new house .
    WlHjeHJ.jpg

Roechacca on left , Me in middle and My girl friend (Roe's Daughter) on the right .
  • Dimentiza
    Dimentiza
    ✭✭✭
    -
    Edited by Dimentiza on April 11, 2018 1:05PM
    EU ⋅ PC ⋅ DC
  • Strider_Roshin
    Strider_Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Let's see if I did this correctly..

If this works it'll be a picture of me (on the right), and my buddy Ryan (on the left) taking a pic together before heading to a metal concert (lamb of god, hatebreed, as I lay dying, and slipknot). Good times :smile:

180568_10150111274813701_6741015_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=2a568cf627ac71421e2388949acbdc41&oe=58571861
    Edited by Strider_Roshin on August 29, 2016 6:02PM
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see I was trolled by Roechacca in this thread . We work together and I was staying with him for awhile when My girl and I were moving from houses to Our new house .
    WlHjeHJ.jpg

Roechacca on left , Me in middle and My girl friend (Roe's Daughter) on the right .

<3 Me some Roechacca
  • Cazzy
    Cazzy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    WlHjeHJ.jpg

I actually want to be a member of your family. You all look awesome!
    Edited by Cazzy on August 29, 2016 6:15PM
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WlHjeHJ.jpg

I'll set up guest room . But stay away from Roe , he will fold one black sock into your pairs of white socks then be yelling you should be thankful he does laundry at all ...
    Edited by Rohamad_Ali on August 29, 2016 6:20PM
  • CyrusArya
    CyrusArya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    From a music festival I went to this weekend.
    C2QaVxN.jpg

A R Y A
    -Atmosphere
    -Ary'a
    Czarya
    The K-Hole ~ Phałanx
    My PvP Videos
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    WlHjeHJ.jpg

I'll set up guest room . But stay away from Roe , he will fold one black sock into your pairs of white socks then be yelling you should be thankful he does laundry at all ...

I don't segregate socks, you sock racist.
    God_flakes wrote: »
    WlHjeHJ.jpg

<3 Me some Roechacca

:heart:
  • Pchela
    Pchela
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was expecting more basement neckbeards, came out disappointed... and happy to see so many well-taken care of gorgeous people!
  • Elsir
    Elsir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pchela wrote: »
    Was expecting more basement neckbeards, came out disappointed... and happy to see so many well-taken care of gorgeous people!

I made a neckbeard just for you!

q4ZvVkY.jpg
    Anna (AKA: Elsir)
    Templar
  • Maotti
    Maotti
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I sat hair and beardmodel a few days ago. :) Norwegian viking. :p

14021620_1129949070426184_3854081950705040832_n_zpsxwtldy5t.jpg
    PC EU
  • waterfairy
    waterfairy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    WlHjeHJ.jpg

He looks too young to be her dad...either that or you both look old :p

Did you meet him through ESO then meet his daughter and start dating her? That sounds like a crazy situation if so
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vigarr wrote: »
    WlHjeHJ.jpg

Did you meet him through ESO then meet his daughter and start dating her? That sounds like a crazy situation if so

No no no lol . I met her in Big Bear while snowboarding . My parents own a house there . Don't fill his ego about looking young . He may start posting sexytyme snapchat photos .
  • waterfairy
    waterfairy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    WlHjeHJ.jpg

No no no lol . I met her in Big Bear while snowboarding . My parents own a house there . Don't fill his ego about looking young . He may start posting sexytyme snapchat photos .
    ha ok. I've heard about people meeting through video games or forums, getting married and moving to other countries so your story wouldn't be surprising.

So does she play ESO too? That must make for some interesting grouping if you all play together.
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WlHjeHJ.jpg

ha ok. I've heard about people meeting through video games or forums, getting married and moving to other countries so your story wouldn't be surprising.

So does she play ESO too? That must make for some interesting grouping if you all play together.

No she doesn't play unfortunately . She does phone App stuff and facebooking lol
  • sentientomega
    sentientomega
    ✭✭✭
    The Fujifilm camera with which these were taken was a present I'd received quite some years ago, but didn't break out of the box until August of this year.

*Deep breath* And here we are...

13938124_10210265523496181_26858586068697102_o.jpg