Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What Do You Look Like in Real Life?

• wenchmore420b14_ESO
    wenchmore420b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    [img][/img]image.jpg1_zps9qaxqbnl.jpg

Fine, here's one where I am finally not hidden in a costume (sort of).

More Rennies!! Huzzah!

God save the Queen!
    (Fitting for my AD character as well)

Our annual Ren Faire near us starts in a few weeks. Time to hit the gym harder again.

Me at my candle/incense booth..
    Lord Wenchmore! Earl of Morningwood! Huzzah!
    169m83o.jpg
    Drakon Koryn~Oryndill, Rogue~Mage,- CP ~Doesn't matter any more
    NA / PC Beta Member since Nov 2013
    GM~Conclave-of-Shadows, EP Social Guild, ~Proud member of: The Wandering Merchants, Phoenix Rising, Imperial Trade Union & Celestials of Nirn
    Sister Guilds with: Coroner's Report, Children of Skyrim, Sunshine Daydream, Tamriel Fisheries, Knights Arcanum and more
    "Not All Who Wander are Lost"
    #MOREHOUSINGSLOTS
    “When the people that can make the company more successful are sales and marketing people, they end up running the companies. The product people get driven out of the decision making forums, and the companies forget what it means to make great products.”

_Steve Jobs (The Lost Interview)
  • MrDerrikk
    MrDerrikk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edit: double post.
    Edited by MrDerrikk on March 23, 2016 9:28AM
    I have departed into the great unknown that is outside the game and the forums, and wish you well in your Tamriel adventures!

DC - PC - EU - Australian
    VR11 Mrderrikk: Breton Stam Sorc (Vamp) | VR16 Derrikkinblack: Dunmer Mage DK | VR3 Cuts-Until-It-Dies: Argonian Magicka NB

Oh look, Anook.
  • MrDerrikk
    MrDerrikk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [img][/img]image.jpg1_zps9qaxqbnl.jpg

Fine, here's one where I am finally not hidden in a costume (sort of).

More Rennies!! Huzzah!

God save the Queen!
    (Fitting for my AD character as well)

Our annual Ren Faire near us starts in a few weeks. Time to hit the gym harder again.

Me at my candle/incense booth..
    Lord Wenchmore! Earl of Morningwood! Huzzah!
    169m83o.jpg

Streuth mate, I thought you were Thunderf00t there for a sec!
    I have departed into the great unknown that is outside the game and the forums, and wish you well in your Tamriel adventures!

DC - PC - EU - Australian
    VR11 Mrderrikk: Breton Stam Sorc (Vamp) | VR16 Derrikkinblack: Dunmer Mage DK | VR3 Cuts-Until-It-Dies: Argonian Magicka NB

Oh look, Anook.
  • ferbatzer6
    This is me
    Edited by ferbatzer6 on April 11, 2016 1:43PM
    Turkish Ps4/Eu
    High Elf V16 Magicka Sorcerer(Flawless Conqueror)
    High Elf V16 Magicka Knightblade
    Redguard V16 Stamina Dragonknight
    Khajiit Stamina Nightblade still in progress
  • waterfairy
    waterfairy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Edit: there's 2 too many pics of me in this thread so I'm taking 1 away...I'm leaving the more ridiculous one down below for me to laugh at (don't know what I was thinking going all sexy sepia shower curtain ha)
    Edited by waterfairy on April 21, 2016 11:14PM
  • CherryCake
    CherryCake
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Too shy yet to give a full picture (I dont know you people ;___; ) so please bare with the uncomfortable closeup for the moment, and my obsession with purple.

If you look closely, you can almost see a booger. :trollface:

Edit: Thanks to @BomblePants for the courage!
    Edited by CherryCake on May 30, 2016 6:47AM
    I like sweetrolls and I cannot lie
  • Svalinn
    Svalinn
    ✭✭✭
    My two different sides
    1zognsg.jpg
    nf4fht.jpg
  • svartorn
    svartorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Humphie wrote: »
    img2016122020kgypfouxd9.jpg

Humphieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

220px-Logo_FC_Bayern_M%C3%BCnchen.svg.png
  • clayandaudrey_ESO
    clayandaudrey_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rock on!
    12193644_10103553575014083_6648313340237733083_n.jpg?oh=0a142336cc216233e7331838c302edee&oe=573CB4B0

I'll see your TK and up it by a scout.

scouttrooper.jpg
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is a photo my nephew snapped of me playing eso on my gaming rig. I have let my hair grow out a lot longer than what you see here in this photo.

10_zpsk4v4tpgv.jpg
    Edited by Armitas on April 21, 2016 7:49PM
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • BomblePants
    BomblePants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EDIT: Nevermind still too shy xD.
    Too shy yet to give a full picture (I dont know you people ;___; ) so please bare with the uncomfortable closeup for the moment, and my obsession with purple.

If you look closely, you can almost see a booger. :trollface:

But EV - you're very beautiful (btw I'm a straight woman only interested in guys) Just telling it how it is...
  • CherryCake
    CherryCake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @BomblePants awwww thank you!!! You dont know how much that means to me... ;___; I always had very low self esteem since I became a teenager (I was bullied a lot), so that is why its so hard for me to put a picture here... I will leave it there for the moment then, thank you for the courage!!! <3 (sorry for the hearts, I am also a straight woman but I like to give hearts to nice people xD)

• BomblePants
    BomblePants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @BomblePants awwww thank you!!! You dont know how much that means to me... ;___; I always had very low self esteem since I became a teenager (I was bullied a lot), so that is why its so hard for me to put a picture here... I will leave it there for the moment then, thank you for the courage!!! <3 (sorry for the hearts, I am also a straight woman but I like to give hearts to nice people xD)

I know you are (have seen you mention your oh)... only telling it how I see it missus.... don't let the bullies take up any more of your time - they took enough already xxx
  • CherryCake
    CherryCake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you thank you so much <3!!!
  • Conquistador
    Conquistador
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi.

cW6x2Ui.jpg

And here is before I grew a beard:

pw2VTQF.jpg
    Edited by Conquistador on April 21, 2016 9:39PM
  • OmniDo
    OmniDo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here I am with my Battleworn Shield of Cyre, standing inside the Twelve, and...

Whoops, wrong universe.
    ddo_01.png
    Edited by OmniDo on April 21, 2016 9:57PM
  • waterfairy
    waterfairy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @EstelioVeleth
    You look too (partially) pretty to be shy ha, if I had the courage to post my ugly mug in my most recent sexy shower curtain pic then you should feel comfy to share the rest of your purple :)

Nobody can top @wenchmore420b14_ESO up top anyway, he wears his sword on his sleeve :p
  • Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    svartorn wrote: »
    Humphie wrote: »
    img2016122020kgypfouxd9.jpg

Humphieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

220px-Logo_FC_Bayern_M%C3%BCnchen.svg.png

-.-

I <3 Bacon @svartorn

And your damn *** team kicked mine out of playoffs. On tuesday. I am not sure why I am still talking to you. ;)
    *ignores pig guy* :D
    Edited by Humphie on April 21, 2016 10:48PM
  • CherryCake
    CherryCake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vigarr wrote: »
    @EstelioVeleth
    You look too (partially) pretty to be shy ha, if I had the courage to post my ugly mug in my most recent sexy shower curtain pic then you should feel comfy to share the rest of your purple :)

No believe me, it took me barely now and a ton of stalking of this thread until I decided to also show a tiny bit of my face ;___;... and even then I removed the picture once but a very nice lady gave me courage again <3!

Plus... the plastic serial killer curtain scared me ;___; xD! And you are not ugly!!! I am married and not hitting on you btw xD I need to state this because sometimes I can get misunderstood because I try to treat everybody the same regardless of gender! We should all have more self esteem and stop being our worse enemies :(.
    Edited by CherryCake on April 21, 2016 10:41PM
  • waterfairy
    waterfairy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No believe me, it took me barely now and a ton of stalking of this thread until I decided to also show a tiny bit of my face ;___;... and even then I removed the picture once but a very nice lady gave me courage again <3!

Plus... the plastic serial killer curtain scared me ;___; xD! And you are not ugly!!! I am married and not hitting on you btw xD I need to state this because sometimes I can get misunderstood because I try to treat everybody the same regardless of gender! We should all have more self esteem and stop being our worse enemies :(.
    Did it seriously scare you? :/
    My humor is hard to read online but that shower curtain thing is an inside joke with a friend of mine as I did the same shower curtain selfie in the past-
    20130209_194518_2_2_zps353a5387.jpg
    Feel free to laugh at this B)

P.S. I'm not hitting on you either, just trying to be a friendly forum friend :)

Edited by waterfairy on April 21, 2016 10:50PM
  • CherryCake
    CherryCake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My humor is hard to read online but that shower curtain thing is an inside joke with a friend of mine as I did the same shower curtain selfie in the past-
    P.S. I'm not hitting on you either, just trying to be a friendly forum friend :)

No!!! xDDD I was joking as well =D I make jokes almost all of the time ;___;.

Nothing to laugh at! You are all beautiful people!!! <3 I must admit this forum is so nice when people get personal with each other! It makes me happy to see some positivity!!!

YAY for friends!!! =D
  • Glaiceana
    Glaiceana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Nothing to laugh at! You are all beautiful people!!! <3 I must admit this forum is so nice when people get personal with each other! It makes me happy to see some positivity!!!

YAY for friends!!! =D

Definitely agree with you there! Everyone is very friendly and cool :) It's been nice putting faces to names, and everyone looks great! :)
    Priests of Hircine
    Werewolves who bite for FREE! PC/EU
    Our total free bites: 7000+
    Guild Subreddit | Forum Thread | YouTube Playlist
    Total Champion Points: 1000+
    Main Character: Ithaera - Stam DK, Nord, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Rothelnog - Stam NB, Orc, Male, DD, Werewolf.
    J'Xena - Mag DK, Khajiit, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Dances-With-Frost-Dragons - DK, Argonian, Male, Tank, Werewolf.
    Raziel The Paradox - Mag TP, Dark Elf, Male, DD, Vampire.
    Swims-Through-Starlight - TP, Argonian, Female, Healer, Werewolf.
    Glaicean Mag Ward, High Elf, Male, Ice DD, Werewolf.
    Hjurne Hircine's Forsaken - Sorc, Redguard, Male, PvP DD, Werewolf.
    My Total Free Werewolf Bites: 400+ (Ask me about bites if you need one!)
    Playing since July 2015!
  • NativeJoe
    NativeJoe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LA8dxtx.jpg

#buffSorcs
    650cp+ Sorcerer 100+ days /played
    Broken'Stick North American Server
    https://www.twitch.tv/trixytricks
  • CherryCake
    CherryCake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glaiceana wrote: »

Definitely agree with you there! Everyone is very friendly and cool :) It's been nice putting faces to names, and everyone looks great! :)

It makes me so happy to see that ESO has a much more different community than the ones you constantly hear about in mmos!
  • waterfairy
    waterfairy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

YAY for friends!!! =D
    ha cool, sarcasm is hard to read...I was thinking "I know I was tired and slightly drunk but was I that scary looking??" :p

• CherryCake
    CherryCake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ha cool, sarcasm is hard to read...I was thinking "I know I was tired and slightly drunk but was I that scary looking??" :p

Oh no no not you!!! xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Just the thought of the scary curtain!!! I am sorry believe me I had no intentions in saying you were the one looking scary, I should have specified better xD!!!

It just reminded me how I am not able to shower when I am home alone because...well... bare with me, but I always imagine that scary looking girl from the ring behind me ;___;... basically shower curtains scare me xD. YOU dont look scary xD, the curtain however brings bad memories xD!
  • waterfairy
    waterfairy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It just reminded me how I am not able to shower when I am home alone because...well... bare with me, but I always imagine that scary looking girl from the ring behind me ;___;... basically shower curtains scare me xD. YOU dont look scary xD, the curtain however brings bad memories xD!

ha I know a grown man who locks the bathroom door and has to keep his eyes open the whole time in the shower because of the shower curtain scene from Psycho. :D
  • CherryCake
    CherryCake
    ✭✭✭✭✭

ha I know a grown man who locks the bathroom door and has to keep his eyes open the whole time in the shower because of the shower curtain scene from Psycho. :D

Thats the spirit!!! xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD He is well prepared xD!!! I cant keep my eyes open because of the water running, so I have to close them and an uncomfortable crippling fear jumps on me as the only thing I can imagine is that scary girl behind me and then how I try to pull on the curtain but it doesnt open ;___;... some people solve the worlds problems in the shower, I write pathetic movies xD.
  • Makkir
    Makkir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nebthet78 wrote: »
    Alucardo wrote: »
    Nebthet78 wrote: »
    I'm the one that makes the fat Orc Men look cute.
    MeandIanS2_zps6jqbkymo.jpg

OMG YOU MET IAN?? SWOOOOOOON

Yes, I met Ian, and I will tell you he is the perfect Southern Gentleman and unlike a lot of celebs, takes time out to actually TALK to the people he meets and has real conversations. And yes, he is definitely swoonworthy.. lol.

Oh crap. I thought that was Rob Lowe at first. Comon, you can't argue that one!
  • Lynx7386
    Lynx7386
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is the most recent picture I have of me, taken at work. For some reason, I have hulk arms in this picture, I dont know how that happened.
    I9qOkXg.jpg
    PS4 / NA
    M'asad - Khajiit Nightblade - Healer
    Pakhet - Khajiit Dragonknight - Tank
    Raksha - Khajiit Sorcerer - Stamina DPS
    Bastet - Khajiit Templar - Healer
    Leonin - Khajiit Warden - Tank