What Do You Look Like in Real Life?

• Thealteregoroman
    Thealteregoroman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Volkodav wrote: »
    Why when making a selfie does everyone look up,instead of out front of them.I've always wondered this. Everyone seems to do this.

tumblr_nxrivxZUlb1rzuddno3_500.jpg

oh sorry.....
    ****Master Healer...****
    Options
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Why when making a selfie does everyone look up,instead of out front of them.I've always wondered this. Everyone seems to do this.

oh sorry.....

Ohh,nooo,sweety! I didnt mean you looked bad.Not at all.I was just wondering why everyone seems to look up at the camera! I hope I didnt upset you.
    ps,
    Very nice photo,I might add. :}
    Edited by Volkodav on January 25, 2016 11:10PM
    Options
  • Thealteregoroman
    Thealteregoroman
    ✭✭✭✭✭

oh sorry.....

Ohh,nooo,sweety! I didnt mean you looked bad.Not at all.I was just wondering why everyone seems to look up at the camera! I hope I didnt upset you.
    ps,
    Very nice photo,I might add. :}

Oh no its all good. I didn't realize until you said something lol.
    ****Master Healer...****
    Options
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it's because when you look down you get a double chin, so people instinctively try to avoid that possibility by looking up.

OK, I totally just made that up, but it actually sounds reasonable doesn't it?
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
    Options
  • Nebthet78
    Nebthet78
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

oh sorry.....

I hope you don't mind me saying, not hitting on your anything, because weird, but you sir, have ome of the most gorgeous eyes I have ever seen on a man.
    Far too many characters to list any more.
    Options
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nebthet78 wrote: »

oh sorry.....

I hope you don't mind me saying, not hitting on your anything, because weird, but you sir, have ome of the most gorgeous eyes I have ever seen on a man.

I was gonna say that.They look green.I have green eyes.
    Options
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    UrQuan wrote: »
    I think it's because when you look down you get a double chin, so people instinctively try to avoid that possibility by looking up.

Actually,yes,..yes it does sound reasonable.XD
    Options
  • ListerJMC
    ListerJMC
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Actually,yes,..yes it does sound reasonable.XD

I actually thought that was the reason too... I'm sure I've heard that said somewhere.
    PC NA & EU || Mammoth Guilds - Victory or Valhalla || Altmer sorcerer main
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."
    Options
  • Thealteregoroman
    Thealteregoroman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nebthet78 wrote: »

oh sorry.....

Hey thanks!
    ****Master Healer...****
    Options
  • Glaiceana
    Glaiceana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    That's a very good question. I don't know either.

My understanding of it is its an easy trick that can help show off your jawline better among other things. It can prevent you looking like you have a double chin, even if you don't. I can't remember where I saw that info though, but I remember it showing photos side by side, with the person taking a high angle photo vs low angle. Its a marginal difference I think, and even then I think its one of those things that the person themselves notices more than other people do.
    Either way, everyone looks great! :)
    Priests of Hircine
    Werewolves who bite for FREE! PC/EU
    Our total free bites: 7000+
    Guild Subreddit | Forum Thread | YouTube Playlist
    Total Champion Points: 1000+
    Main Character: Ithaera - Stam DK, Nord, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Rothelnog - Stam NB, Orc, Male, DD, Werewolf.
    J'Xena - Mag DK, Khajiit, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Dances-With-Frost-Dragons - DK, Argonian, Male, Tank, Werewolf.
    Raziel The Paradox - Mag TP, Dark Elf, Male, DD, Vampire.
    Swims-Through-Starlight - TP, Argonian, Female, Healer, Werewolf.
    Glaicean Mag Ward, High Elf, Male, Ice DD, Werewolf.
    Hjurne Hircine's Forsaken - Sorc, Redguard, Male, PvP DD, Werewolf.
    My Total Free Werewolf Bites: 400+ (Ask me about bites if you need one!)
    Playing since July 2015!
    Options
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well,I'm too chicken to do photos,so those I do have of me stay hidden. XD
    Besides I gave up trying to add any photos here.It wont work for me.
    Options
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm starting to feel a little guilty about all of these people posting real pictures of themselves in my dumb joke thread, while I've only posted dumb joke pictures. I'd better find a pic of myself where I'm really on fleek. But first I'd better do some googling and figure out what the heck "on fleek" means, while I shake my old man cane at all of the young whippersnappers using words I don't understand and listening to their rock and/or roll music.
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Options
  • Thealteregoroman
    Thealteregoroman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm starting to feel a little guilty about all of these people posting real pictures of themselves in my dumb joke thread, while I've only posted dumb joke pictures. I'd better find a pic of myself where I'm really on fleek. But first I'd better do some googling and figure out what the heck "on fleek" means, while I shake my old man cane at all of the young whippersnappers using words I don't understand and listening to their rock and/or roll music.

Too funny!!
    ****Master Healer...****
    Options
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Dont you shake your cane at me,mister.This ol' lady will gnash her choppers back at ya! XD
    Options
  • Joshuagm1991
    Joshuagm1991
    ✭✭✭
    I also wasn't meaning to sounds rude, I was genuinely curious. Nice pictures brother!

Figured I ought to put a pic that's not photoshopped on here. I definitely need a haircut. kMOdUfm.jpg
    Edited by Joshuagm1991 on January 26, 2016 1:33AM
    Options
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, it is shockingly hard to find a picture of me where I'm not intentionally making a really stupid face. This was the closest I could find, so here's a pic of me making friends with a random Shetland pony.
    amazinghorse_zps7xurcgiu.jpg
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Options
  • ProfessorKittyhawk
    ProfessorKittyhawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I also wasn't meaning to sounds rude, I was genuinely curious. Nice pictures brother!

Figured I ought to put a pic that's not photoshopped on here. I definitely need a haircut. kMOdUfm.jpg

You're a cutie. :o
    Options
  • PainfulFAFA
    PainfulFAFA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, it is shockingly hard to find a picture of me where I'm not intentionally making a really stupid face. This was the closest I could find, so here's a pic of me making friends with a random Shetland pony.

No tentacles protruding from your face? I call BS.
    PC NA
    Aztec | AZTEC | Ahztec | Aztehk | Master of Mnem
    MagDK | Magplar | Magward | Mageblade | Stamsorc

Options
  • danno8
    danno8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

For girls, it's generally better to take a photo from a high angle, because it makes your eyes look bigger, and accentuates the "teardrop" shape of the face.

For men, it's generally better from below (but not with your neck looking down, otherwise you get the double chin effect), because it presents a stronger jaw line.

lead_large.png
    Options
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Aha! THERE you are! XD Nice pic!
    Options
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

You remind me of the lead singer of the German music group Revolverheld.
    Options
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No tentacles protruding from your face? I call BS.
    They're cleverly hidden beneath my rubber human mask >:)

Bwa ha ha, I will ENSLAVE YOU ALL!!!

*ahem* um, I mean I will do normal human behaviors which you will not find suspicious in any way. I will certainly not plot to enslave all life in the galaxy.
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Options
  • Joshuagm1991
    Joshuagm1991
    ✭✭✭

Looks good, looks good. Whew... No tentacles. Ha
    Edited by Joshuagm1991 on January 26, 2016 4:04AM
    Options
  • xoduspaladin
    xoduspaladin
    ✭✭✭
    Couldn't get picture to work for me :(
    Edited by xoduspaladin on January 26, 2016 4:27AM
    Options
  • Ravalox
    Ravalox
    ✭✭✭✭

/RP Well met !! /RP off
    Ravalox Darkshire
    Developer of Wykkyd ESO AddOns and Ravalox' AddOns
    Co-Founder Brotherhood of Redemption ESO Branch
    Brotherhood of Redemption (A DC faction guild) http://eso.borguild.com *Always accepting worldwide applications for the PC NA server*

A proud member of The Psijic Order - 0.016%
    Options
  • Casdha
    Casdha
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    here ya go

tumblr_nxrivxZUlb1rzuddno2_1280.jpg

Don't want to offend you or anything dude, but to me that is more of a Superman face than Batman.

You should change shirts ;)
    Proud member of the Psijic Order - The first wave - The 0.016%

Options
  • Thealteregoroman
    Thealteregoroman
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks man you too! What do you mean not photoshopped? lol
    ****Master Healer...****
    Options
  • Thealteregoroman
    Thealteregoroman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Casdha wrote: »
    here ya go

tumblr_nxrivxZUlb1rzuddno2_1280.jpg

Don't want to offend you or anything dude, but to me that is more of a Superman face than Batman.

You should change shirts ;)

LOL I should go get one I guess haha.
    ****Master Healer...****
    Options
  • ProfessorKittyhawk
    ProfessorKittyhawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭

A photoshop haircut of course!
    Options
  • Thealteregoroman
    Thealteregoroman
    ✭✭✭✭✭

A photoshop haircut of course!

/Lurk
    ****Master Healer...****
    Options