The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Creating a new character

OrderOfLight
Is it possible, to create a setting in the game, to save levels and the number of skills? For example, I remove a character, and create a new one. And yet, I can just get the level and skills at the level of the character, which I removed.
Or do in the game setting, to change the character's race and class. Just a bit silly, every time 2 days pass again.
And,when You delete a character,You lost all the money, spent on improving of mount (horse).

"If You have nothing to say, do not say".

"Cynic - a Greek word, translated on common, it means:
a pig who wish, that the whole world knew , that she a pig". ( A.P.Chekhov)
  • ralonasan
    ralonasan
    ✭✭✭✭
    ........................ I can't deal with this community anymore. Goodbye.
    The ESO Forum Common Complaint Checklist: ☑
    ☐ Nerf/Buff Sorcerers.
    ☐ Nerf/Buff Nightblades.
    ☐ Nerf/Buff Dragonknights.
    ☐ Nerf/Buff Templars.
    ☐ THIS IS P2W!
    ☐ L2P n00b.
    ☐ Where is the LOL button??
    ☐ Fix PvP lag.
    ☐ LFG is full of scrubs.
    ☐ WHEN WILL YOU ADD CONSOLE TEXT CHAT?
    ☐ WHEN ARE ARENAS COMING?
    ☐ Natch Potes.
    ☐ Nerf Veteran Maelstrom Arena.
    ☐ Race Change ETA?
    ☐ Please add the Barber Shop!
    ☐ Why don't Trials scale?
    ☐ Working as intended.
    ☐ Why did you nerf/buff this?
    ☐ When will "thing" be added?
    Options
  • OrderOfLight
    Of course, quests passed, too, must be calculated.

Options
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well this is bass ackwards way of asking for race change.
    What ESO really needs is an Auction Horse.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

Want more crazy ideas? Check out my Concept Repository!
    Options
  • OrderOfLight
    Gidorick wrote: »

What good did you just say?...another useless forum bum ?
    Edited by OrderOfLight on December 27, 2015 6:53PM

Options
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just get over with and put a max leveled toon with all cp and skyshards on the crown store.
    Options
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wut? o.o
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
    Options
  • CJohnson81
    CJohnson81
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ackwalan wrote: »
    Just get over with and put a max leveled toon with all cp and skyshards on the crown store.

Why even do that? I want to bypass downloading the game. Just let me purchase an instant win, and I don't have to play at all.
    Huor Melwasul - Archdemon, The Demons of Light - Warlock, Hufflepuff House - ADXB1 - NA
    I'm only updating this because we're commenting on a thread about signatures. Give me awesomes!
    Options
  • OrderOfLight
    Ackwalan wrote: »

I can buy a fully pumped character in the store? ))

Options
  • clayandaudrey_ESO
    clayandaudrey_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where in the h__l is the LOL button when you need it?
    Edited by clayandaudrey_ESO on December 27, 2015 7:28PM
    Options
  • OrderOfLight

Tell me why you funny. We laugh together, I like clowns
    Edited by OrderOfLight on December 27, 2015 7:32PM

Options
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You need a button to lol at this? :p
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
    Options
  • failkiwib16_ESO
    failkiwib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it possible, to create a setting in the game, to save levels and the number of skills? For example, I remove a character, and create a new one. And yet, I can just get the level and skills at the level of the character, which I removed.
    Or do in the game setting, to change the character's race and class. Just a bit silly, every time 2 days pass again.
    And,when You delete a character,You lost all the money, spent on improving of mount (horse).
    You loose all progress and everything on that character, if you delete it.
    -You can of course bank all your items before you delete the character, so you will not loose your gold and items, and only have your character + progress and mount upgrades deleted.
    ralonasan wrote: »
    @ralonasan
    If I give you a hug and a biscuit, will u return? :3<3
    Options
  • clayandaudrey_ESO
    clayandaudrey_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tryxus wrote: »

You need a button to lol at this? :p

Of course not I just miss the damn thing.
    Options
  • ralonasan
    ralonasan
    ✭✭✭✭
    You loose all progress and everything on that character, if you delete it.
    -You can of course bank all your items before you delete the character, so you will not loose your gold and items, and only have your character + progress and mount upgrades deleted.
    ralonasan wrote: »
    @ralonasan
    If I give you a hug and a biscuit, will u return? :3<3

I come into this thread thinking the OP might need help with something and it's a trap!

Thank you for the kind offering. :)
    The ESO Forum Common Complaint Checklist: ☑
    ☐ Nerf/Buff Sorcerers.
    ☐ Nerf/Buff Nightblades.
    ☐ Nerf/Buff Dragonknights.
    ☐ Nerf/Buff Templars.
    ☐ THIS IS P2W!
    ☐ L2P n00b.
    ☐ Where is the LOL button??
    ☐ Fix PvP lag.
    ☐ LFG is full of scrubs.
    ☐ WHEN WILL YOU ADD CONSOLE TEXT CHAT?
    ☐ WHEN ARE ARENAS COMING?
    ☐ Natch Potes.
    ☐ Nerf Veteran Maelstrom Arena.
    ☐ Race Change ETA?
    ☐ Please add the Barber Shop!
    ☐ Why don't Trials scale?
    ☐ Working as intended.
    ☐ Why did you nerf/buff this?
    ☐ When will "thing" be added?
    Options
  • PrinceBoru
    PrinceBoru
    ✭✭✭✭

Tell me why you funny. We laugh together, I like clowns

Don't take the lol stuff personally.
    They are referring to the fact that many threads have asked for the same thing.
    It ain't easy being green.
    Options
  • Digerati
    Digerati
    ✭✭✭✭
    Spiderman is in a hospital bed talking about this post...
    Options
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    headbang.gif
    Options
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Welcome to life, where your bad choices cost you.
    Options
  • Jennifur_Vultee
    Jennifur_Vultee
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No skills and level do not transfer to a new character, its a new character so why would they?
    Yes, you lose the gold you paid to upgrade the mount.

"Or do in the game setting, to change the character's race and class. Just a bit silly, every time 2 days pass again."

I have no idea what you're even asking.
    "Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters." – Albert Einstein

Treat a customer fairly and they will remember you. Treat a customer poorly and they never forget.

Imperial City: Zerg, gank or die.
    Options
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I swear, every time I think I have seen the worst from the "gimme crowd"...
    -sighs-

No, you don't get to keep any progress when you delete a character. (except champion points, but really, who waits until post-50 to delete a character they are dissatisfied with?)

No, there isn't a way to change your race - yet. It will almost certainly come though, in due time. Look for it once they have thei character recustomization feature gone live, it will either come with that, or in the wake of it. Be prepared to shell out a heap of crowns though.

No, there isn't a way to change your class, and more likely then not, there never will be. Its a big can of worms to code, and few enough people would pay for that for the profits to outweight the programmer salaries.

You'd be better served spending that time levelling a new character then posting something like this on the forums, really...
    Options
  • Heindrich
    Heindrich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't feed the troll.

At least I hope OP is a troll...
    Options
  • Artjuh90
    Artjuh90
    ✭✭✭✭✭

so a combination of race and class change? no plz
    Options
  • OrderOfLight
    Heindrich wrote: »
    Don't feed the troll.

If you come here, and you can not write anything useful, shut up, and get out of here. Because troll - it's you.
    Go find your death in Cyrodiil. There's your place.
    Edited by OrderOfLight on December 28, 2015 4:38PM

Options
  • GreySix
    GreySix
    ✭✭✭✭✭

alfway-through-scrolling-and-i-started-laughing-uncontrollably-_eebd641330f71736ba01ba680c1f8f94-gif.31014
    Crotchety Old Man Guild

"Hey you, get off my lawn!"
    Options
  • Lightninvash
    Lightninvash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heindrich wrote: »
    Don't feed the troll.

If you come here, and you can not write anything useful, shut up, and get out of here. Because troll - it's you.
    Go find your death in Cyrodiil. There's your place.

speaks like yoda you do.
    Options
  • RizaHawkeye
    RizaHawkeye
    ✭✭✭✭

C'mon, the phrase "bass ackwards" doesn't even begin to do the OP's post justice.

Let's see, hmmm, what if:

Once every two days or so your characters are cryogenically frozen to save all their memories and accomplishments. But before you initiate the proper reload protocol, some devious mercenary beats you to it, stealing your horse and riding it to some unknown destination to use it launch an army of automated horses that can ride over caltrops with ease. This launches you on a HUGE series of quests to find your missing horse, which you really loved more than life itself, and enables you to craft a bunch of crazy stuff you don't even need just to keep yourself entertained until you find Shaun, er, wait ... your horse. Yeah. Your horse.

That's it.

Edited by RizaHawkeye on December 28, 2015 4:52PM
    War does not determine who is right - only who is left.

The heroes during times of war, are nothing but mass murderers during times of peace.

Riza Hawkeye

Learn to play, or resign to become one of pieces that is meant to be sacrificed.

Meridia
    Options
  • Lightninvash
    Lightninvash
    ✭✭✭✭✭

C'mon, the phrase "bass ackwards" doesn't even begin to do the OP's post justice.

Once every two days or so your characters are cryogenically frozen to save all their memories and accomplishments. But before you initiate the proper reload protocol, some devious mercenary beats you to it, stealing your horse and riding it to some unknown destination to use it launch an army of automated horses that can ride over caltrops with ease. This launches you on a HUGE series of quests to find your missing horse, which you really loved more than life itself, and enables you to craft a bunch of crazy stuff you don't even need just to keep yourself entertained until you find Shaun, er, wait ... your horse. Yeah. Your horse.

That's it.

the devs are gna steal this idea for an expansion and alter it slightly and sell it as a dlc but instead of cryogenically it will be a spell and make money off it o.o
    Options
  • GreySix
    GreySix
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Once every two days or so your characters are cryogenically frozen to save all their memories and accomplishments.

Hmmmm, someone's been playing Fallout 4.
    Crotchety Old Man Guild

"Hey you, get off my lawn!"
    Options
  • Lenikus
    Lenikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Character progression is bound to that character. not account wide.
    There. i guess i summed it up... You're just not the first (and likely not last) to ask stuff like this. It's a runnin' joke / theme)
    ... Mai cave. >:3
    Options
  • CavalierPrime
    CavalierPrime
    ✭✭✭✭
    Due to the nonconstructive nature......yada yada yada.....Please review our terms of service....yada yada yada.....
    Options
This discussion has been closed.