Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

Creating a new character

• vyrusb23
    vyrusb23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it possible, to create a setting in the game, to save levels and the number of skills? For example, I remove a character, and create a new one. And yet, I can just get the level and skills at the level of the character, which I removed.
    Or do in the game setting, to change the character's race and class. Just a bit silly, every time 2 days pass again.
    And,when You delete a character,You lost all the money, spent on improving of mount (horse).

This is a terrible terrible terrible idea. Terrible. Bad.

edit: Reported for trolling.
    Edited by vyrusb23 on December 28, 2015 5:55PM
    Options
  • ZOS_Alex
    ZOS_Alex
    ✭✭✭
    Hi there, everyone.

Due to repeatedly disruptive behavior in this thread, we are going to close it. We understand that people will disagree from time to time, but remember that trolling, insulting, and spam are not acceptable behavior on the ESOTU forums. We encourage everyone to take a few minutes and read our Code of Conduct. It outlines the guidelines and expected conduct on our forums.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Moderation Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Options
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.