Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Character Import & Item Selection

Lavum
Lavum
✭✭✭
Hello,
I think since the PTS is up, that it would be great to be able to port in characters from the Live server. Also, to facilitate the "testing" portion of the Public Test Server, have Vendors that sell the Various gear. Have a vendor(s) for just about everything. One that sells Ingots, Cloth, Wood and Leather, One for Monster helm/shoulder combo's, One for the sets from Orsinium. Load it all out on a vendor in the coffers you now put in the inventories. I think you would see a bit more life on the PTS servers if people could test things or had easier access to items.
Thank you for reading :)

~Lavum
Don't say -"Cash Grab" when it is a "Cash Grab" by ZoS. Apparently "Cash Grab" is not PC.
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lavum wrote: »
    Hello,
    I think since the PTS is up, that it would be great to be able to port in characters from the Live server. Also, to facilitate the "testing" portion of the Public Test Server, have Vendors that sell the Various gear. Have a vendor(s) for just about everything. One that sells Ingots, Cloth, Wood and Leather, One for Monster helm/shoulder combo's, One for the sets from Orsinium. Load it all out on a vendor in the coffers you now put in the inventories. I think you would see a bit more life on the PTS servers if people could test things or had easier access to items.
    Thank you for reading :)

~Lavum
    They do port characters in when a new patch is added. The NA server gets copies for two weeks, then the EU server. They were a bit better about giving access to new gear to test last time, but it was still very limited.
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • Lavum
    Lavum
    ✭✭✭
    Not that I have seen, i DL'd the PTS and it did not give me the option to import one of my toons from the Live server
    Don't say -"Cash Grab" when it is a "Cash Grab" by ZoS. Apparently "Cash Grab" is not PC.
  • DezIsDead
    DezIsDead
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lavum wrote: »
    Not that I have seen, i DL'd the PTS and it did not give me the option to import one of my toons from the Live server

when the next patch is ready they will port your toons over, it probably wont be till mid January at the earliest,
    Dez Is Dead vr16 AD Sorc
    Rez Dez vr16 DC sorc
    Aimer Cantentius VR16 DC NB AKA Needs Vigor
    Vanreimus Comeback DC DK
    Ihealedurmum VR8 AD temp
    Unonti VR crafting sloot
    Zoschasedawaymyfweinds EP Temp
  • Lavum
    Lavum
    ✭✭✭
    I was more suggesting that the option be available all the time