Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Crown Store Showcase: December 2nd, 2015"

• PrimeSeptim
    PrimeSeptim
    ✭✭✭
    Glad I didn't get the Orsinium collectible bundle now. That snow bear looks much fancier!!

And that senche... I've grown bored of my mind shriven horse... Too noisy. I like a little variety now. So, I might buy that too. I missed the opportunity last time.

The pets are too 'cute' for me though. We need more Daedric pets !! All this cute makes my stomach turn.

EDIT: How about a mini version of Bogdan The Nightflame?
    Edited by PrimeSeptim on December 2, 2015 7:08PM
  • Seravi
    Seravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love, love, love the new releases!!! So exciting!!!
    Edited by Seravi on December 2, 2015 7:17PM
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And that senche... I've grown bored of my mind shriven horse... Too noisy. I like a little variety now. So, I might buy that too. I missed the opportunity last time.

I love my black senche (from earlier this year) because it is so darned quiet when it moves.

PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it just me, or do the new male costumes look a hell of a lot like pyjamas?
  • found1779
    found1779
    ✭✭✭
    Since some of this stuff is from the data mining thread I read awhile back I hope that the werewolf polymorphism and vampire lord polymorphism make it to the Coimbatore eventully
  • kaorunandrak
    kaorunandrak
    ✭✭✭
    Wheres the Husky/wolf-dog/wolf pet from the orsinium promo screens and announcements? Also where is my ride-able Dire wolf like mount? F-bears and their cute fatty run, I need an aggressive predatory mount that's most embarrassing "nick name" doesn't start with a "P" and end in a "Y" or loan their name to the koala. I need a wolf or a waarg and not a peter jackson hyena waarg either but a big mean pissed off hound from hell timber wolf with teeth like butcher knives and a musculature that would make a roided out bull pee themselves.
    Guild Leader of The Crimson Moon PVE/PVP NA
    Join CM! http://thecrimsonmoon.enjin.com/page/724665/recruitment?gid=72859-0

Kaoru Nandrak - V16 DK Stamina DPS 2h/Heavy
    Jaoul Deathbringer - V16 NB Stamina DPS DW/Medium
    Zantare Deshuld - V16 NB Magicka Sap Tank S&B/Heavy
    Jarl Nan'Drak - Sorc Magika DPS 2h/Light
    Vilder Ymirson- Temp Magika DPS DW/Light
    Graywulf Odakai- DK Magika Tank S&B/Heavy
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some of the costumes are kinda nifty, but how about character slots and name change? Please tell me it's at least being worked on. My crowns are sitting around waiting to be spent then repurchased as soon as these things become available. Definition of easy money.
  • ogtorresjr
    ogtorresjr
    Soul Shriven
    is it possible to get a refund not a refund exactly but an exchange for a different senche mount, i bought some crowns on black friday and bought the normal senche. If i knew that new senches would be coming out i would have waited :/ if its possible i can pay the difference please, if not possible thanks for releaseing new mounts thank you.
  • Fazmerir
    Fazmerir
    ... I've grown bored of my mind shriven horse... Too noisy. I like a little variety now. So, I might buy that too. I missed the opportunity last time.
    Totally agree. After a while all that clap-clap-clap becomes annoying, to say the least. Reason why I stopped ridding my otherwise beautiful Nightmare Courser. Using the Cave Bear, the Green Narsis Guar or the Senche-Lioness instead.
    PS4 EU Aldmeri Dominion
    PSN ID: Yoda001PT
  • k9mouse
    k9mouse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wheres the Husky/wolf-dog/wolf pet from the orsinium promo screens and announcements? Also where is my ride-able Dire wolf like mount? F-bears and their cute fatty run, I need an aggressive predatory mount that's most embarrassing "nick name" doesn't start with a "P" and end in a "Y" or loan their name to the koala. I need a wolf or a waarg and not a peter jackson hyena waarg either but a big mean pissed off hound from hell timber wolf with teeth like butcher knives and a musculature that would make a roided out bull pee themselves.

This is not WoW :p Keep it in TES Lore, please!
  • LilyOra
    LilyOra
    ✭✭✭
    I haven't yet gotten a pet, mostly because I haven't really liked any. But the netch is adorbs and it must be mine :D #netchsokewt
  • James-Wayne
    James-Wayne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have over 9000 crowns (just subbed again for 6 months) and aside from maybe the netch pet which isn't released till Christmas time there is nothing here that interests me, sad day for the Christmas break...
    PERTH, AUSTRALIA | PC | NA | @Aussie-Elders

TENTH ANNIVERSARY - Thanks for sticking with us for 10 years.
    James-Wayne you earned this badge 9:56AM on 4th of February 2024.
    529 people have also earned this badge.
  • SlayerSyrena
    SlayerSyrena
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How long will the Baby Netch be available?

Dec 23rd until ....?
    Ebonheart Pact
    All PC/NA, Level 50 * Current Champion Points: 930
    Cyndril - Bosmer Vampire Nightblade - Dual Wield Blades and Bow
    Saryn Duskbringer - Altmer Vampire Sorcerer - Destro and Resto Staves
    Valmion Hlaalu - Dunmer Templar Healer - Resto and Destroy Staves
    Solus Lighthawke - Altmer DK Tank- Sword n' Board and Greatsword
    Stitches-for-Riches - Argonian Templar Healer- Resto
    Ashiran Zahuluu - Dunmer Stam Sorc - Dual Wield Blades and Bow
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Kivian Nightshade - Altmer Magicka NB - Destro/Resto Staves
    Daggerfall Covenant
    S'rala Sugar Claws - Khajiit Stamina Sorc - Dual Wield and Greatsword

Member of the closed early beta group, The Psijic Order
    Guest on first ESO Live
    My ESO fan art and comics
  • SilentFox22
    SilentFox22
    ✭✭✭
    More cats and bears.... Still waiting for the wolves! How about tossing up a snow wolf just in time for xmas? ;)
    Edited by SilentFox22 on December 3, 2015 12:09AM
  • Faunter
    Faunter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Knootewoot wrote: »
    That baby netch pet should be free for those who bought the betty or bull netch pluche. We got one with the crab and guar, but that was before the crownstore stole it from us.

We should upload a picture of it on our head though.

[snip]
    Out of the 5 in-game pets related to physical purchases, it is the only one that doesn't come with a digital pet. The other 4 that do give you a pet are: Pony Guar and Rufous Mudcrab from their plushies, and Crony Scrib and Windhelm Wolfhound from the figurines. He was simply pointing out that the Baby Netch pet should have been included with the plushies from the start to keep with the theme, and I agree.

[edited to remove quote]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on December 17, 2023 7:22PM
  • MarrazzMist
    MarrazzMist
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh I like the showcase! I have lots of crowns, but I'm such a miserly person I don't usually spend a lot. The baby netch I will buy once it gets to the store. And I really like the orc costumes, hope they look good on my female khajiit. The only costume I've purchased previously is blacksmith's outfit. Now I have an itch to buy a bunch of new dresses :D

And I do appreciate that all new items are purely visual enchantment.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The pets are too 'cute' for me though. We need more Daedric pets !! All this cute makes my stomach turn.
    Daedra don't usually make good pets...
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • PrimeSeptim
    PrimeSeptim
    ✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    Daedra don't usually make good pets...

But, they look much cooler/more bad ass... This suits my character more than the others.

I'm an undaunted !! I'm like a Narsis Dren but real !! It's okay if your character is not so bad ass though.

I need a pet that represents who I am and a wimpy bear cub, baby netch, etc, certainly doesn't cut it. ;)B)
  • Divinius
    Divinius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I sent the link to the announcement to my wife. I got a text back that read, and I quote:

"OMG! I NEED ALL THE DRESSES AND A SNOW BEAR AND A SNOW BEAR CUB!"

So, thank you ZOS, for giving my wife more incentive to keep playing this game with me. :smile:
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    OMG OMG OMG OMG! You guys waiting till around January for the re-release of the Black Senche as I wished for due to $$$ issues as a result I'm SUPER EXCITED because I can afford it now. THANK YOU SO MUCH :)

Yay! I'm glad you'll be able to get the Black Senche-Panther!

I love the Senches, as the ride is so smooth and they're so quiet! I've seen the bear mount, and it looks like the ride is rather jolting. To me, they just look so goofy in motion - much like the guars, which I haven't purchased any (even the Black Fredas one). I don't think I'll ever get a bear mount, though I was initially excited when they were announced. The bear cubs, on the other hand...

I will say that a small part of me will miss that exclusive feeling on console, riding around on a black panther. I didn't see too many others with one, or the leopard for that matter. However, I'm very glad that they are returning them to the Crown Store again for a limited time so that others can get them. :smile:

And for those complaining about them being reintroduced, I specifically recall ZOS saying that "limited" did not mean "never again."
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on December 3, 2015 7:26PM
  • Fazmerir
    Fazmerir
    Vamp and werewolf bites in the crown store for 1500 crowns ea..
    PS4 EU Aldmeri Dominion
    PSN ID: Yoda001PT
  • p1nhead
    p1nhead
    ✭✭
    Vampire's Curse and Werewolf's Bite? In store?? Really? =(
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I said this in the general forums, but Ill repeat here.

Vamp and WW bites in the crown store makes me sad. I think it takes something out of the game play wise.
    I am not a role player but I have all of my characters as WW, One of my favorite things is to run up to the shrine and randomly bite someone standing there and run off without saying a word. It is a lot of fun and people have been happily surprised when Ive done it. The changes to WW made that a much rarer occurrence and with this it will be rarer still.
    Beta tester November 2013
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I blame the gougers that kill the spawns just so they can charge $$$$$ for bites.
    Beta tester November 2013
  • PrimeSeptim
    PrimeSeptim
    ✭✭✭
    Katahdin wrote: »
    I blame the gougers that kill the spawns just so they can charge $$$$$ for bites.

I'm thinking I'll offer a WW bite for 500g. That's fair? Obviously, that's not just me lowering the price because of the darned crown store but because I'm a nice person.

Really... o:)
  • Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    When will you release the barbarian outfit someone mined from the database.
    Who who.. who let the barbarians out, who who

Vamp and WW bites in the crown store makes me sad. I think it takes something out of the game play wise.
    I am not a role player but I have all of my characters as WW, One of my favorite things is to run up to the shrine and randomly bite someone standing there and run off without saying a word. It is a lot of fun and people have been happily surprised when Ive done it. The changes to WW made that a much rarer occurrence and with this it will be rarer still.

How did you do that? I thought you needed to be grouped?

I also give away free vamp bites and WW bites since I got it. I got a vamp myself and my wife a WW and vamp.
    Edited by Knootewoot on December 4, 2015 12:35PM
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    "I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."
  • Glaiceana
    Glaiceana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Knootewoot wrote: »
    When will you release the barbarian outfit someone mined from the database.
    Who who.. who let the barbarians out, who who

How did you do that? I thought you needed to be grouped?

I also give away free vamp bites and WW bites since I got it. I got a vamp myself and my wife a WW and vamp.

You do not have to be grouped to bite someone :)
    @Katahdin I'm glad that you do this, sounds really funny but really helpful too :)
    Priests of Hircine
    Werewolves who bite for FREE! PC/EU
    Our total free bites: 7000+
    Guild Subreddit | Forum Thread | YouTube Playlist
    Total Champion Points: 1000+
    Main Character: Ithaera - Stam DK, Nord, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Rothelnog - Stam NB, Orc, Male, DD, Werewolf.
    J'Xena - Mag DK, Khajiit, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Dances-With-Frost-Dragons - DK, Argonian, Male, Tank, Werewolf.
    Raziel The Paradox - Mag TP, Dark Elf, Male, DD, Vampire.
    Swims-Through-Starlight - TP, Argonian, Female, Healer, Werewolf.
    Glaicean Mag Ward, High Elf, Male, Ice DD, Werewolf.
    Hjurne Hircine's Forsaken - Sorc, Redguard, Male, PvP DD, Werewolf.
    My Total Free Werewolf Bites: 400+ (Ask me about bites if you need one!)
    Playing since July 2015!
  • odiasuda
    odiasuda
    ✭✭✭

Ugh - get over it. Most people won't shell out 1500 crowns for something that's so easily attainable in-game. I think your little randomly nibble strangers role-play is safe.
  • The_1st_Dovahkiin
    Very happy with the new crown store items ZOS, thank you!!!! Is it possible in the future to have a rabbit as a pet please? :) I would love you all forever lol
  • Techkey1
    Techkey1
    ✭✭
    I really like this Crown Store! I'm going to get that polar bear, the baby netch, and probably the "Brilliance" outfit.

What I really want though is to ride a Betty Netch, I want that mount, pleassseee ZOS lol. Keep it up!
    CP 477 | Dark Elf | Dragon Knight DPS | Ebonheart Pact | Solo Player | No alts

More of a solo player. Learning to be more guild social lol. LOVING THE MORROWIND EXPANSION!!!

ESO PC NA

Love is what I know.
    Life is what I live.
    Death I will never see.
    Immortality awaits me.