Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Crown Store Showcase: December 2nd, 2015"

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
This is the official discussion thread for the blog article Crown Store Showcase: December 2nd, 2015. Which item are you looking forward to the most this month?

b69b561437ccf96ebed0be90ae801a.png
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • ItsGlaive
    ItsGlaive
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So none of the cool outfits or outfit bundles that've been datamined recently then? :(

The black senche looks pretty cool though.
    Allow cross-platform transfers and merges
  • CJohnson81
    CJohnson81
    ✭✭✭✭
    So, I just got a handful of crown packs at a discount and... I might have to spend all of it already. :smiley: Love the mounts and the costumes. I don't roll a female, but those look dresses really nice!
    Huor Melwasul - Archdemon, The Demons of Light - Warlock, Hufflepuff House - ADXB1 - NA
    I'm only updating this because we're commenting on a thread about signatures. Give me awesomes!
  • Tyrion87
    Tyrion87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I really hoped for the return of the Frostmare mount :-( possibly buy the Baby Netch but I'm gonna save most of my crowns for the next month/year...
    Edited by Tyrion87 on December 2, 2015 4:00PM
  • OmniDevil
    OmniDevil
    ✭✭✭✭
    That Snow Bear Mount tho....

Really excited to finally get my hands on the all three mounts. More money coming your way, ZOS! Thank you!
    Rogue's Gallery (EP)(NA)(XB1)

Proud Member and Officer
    We’re recruiting for our ESO (Xbox One) Chapter
    ESO Application: Apply Here
    Homepage: http://www.roguesgalleryguild.com/
    TF Guild Page: http://tamrielfoundry.com/groups/rogues-gallery/
    Character List
    "Varyn Wryn" cp427 Nord Templar (Magicka DPS/Healer)
    "Maelis Artorius" cp427 Redguard Dragonknight (Stamina DPS)
    "Arius the Shade" cp427 Khajiit Nightblade (Stamina DPS)
    "Astalor Bloodsworn" Level 7 Altmer Sorcerer (Magicka DPS)
  • Faunter
    Faunter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finally, the Baby Netch pet is here!
    Any word on the Headnetch helmet costume that goes with it? ;)
    Gidorick wrote: »
    Whatcha think? Crown store helmet?
    IgmuMJL.png?1
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah, so we see the first returns of previously limited items!

All looks like interesting stuff nothing which really jumps out at me as a must have but nice stuff.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • makeyurself
    makeyurself
    ✭✭✭
    Happy to see those polar bears and senche, but no bear-dog makes me ultra sad.
    Xbox NA:
    • Soren Hawkheart- Breton Spellsword (DC) Sorcerer
    • Kaenan- Imperial Paladin (EP) Templar
    • Revan- Dunmer Vampire Inferno Mage (EP) Dragonknight
    • Faerandil- Altmer Sage (AD) Templar
    • Aureyna- Altmer Arcane Warrior (AD) Sorcerer
    • Aurthalion- Altme Battle Mage (AD) Sorcerer
    • Dahlek- Argonian Shadowmage/Shadowscale (AD) Nightblade
    • Callion- Breton Thief & Assassin (AD) Nightblade
    • Eldaran- Lore-breaking half-elf Elementalist, not of Nirn (DC) Dragonknight
    • Quenandir- Altmer Ranger (AD) Nighblade
    • Saelif- Breton/Altmer MG Adept (AD) Templar

• Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Faunter wrote: »
    IgmuMJL.png?1

Methinks you got your quote markers mixed up, getting the image in..but.. yeah.. exactly what I was thinking..
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • k9mouse
    k9mouse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »

All looks like interesting stuff nothing which really jumps out at me as a must have but nice stuff.

I hope this time, it will be really limited. ~blames console users~
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Definitely going to get the first female costume and probably the first dress too. Those senche mounts look nice but I'll have to consider how many of my cheap crowns I want to blow all at once. And I know someone who's about to start playing who already wants the netch pet.

Overall a nice update after the crown sale. :)
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer - Savior of Pretty Much Everything, Grand Overlord & Empress Nubcakes
    Katarin Auclair - DC Breton Warden healer & ice mage
    My characters and their overly elaborate backstories
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    The Adventures of Torbyrn Windchaser - Breaking the Ice & Ashes to Ashes
    PC NA
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    k9mouse wrote: »
    Turelus wrote: »

I think they have made it clear from the start the "limited" Crown Store items are only limited in the way they're not always going to be available, rather than these items will be a one time sale and no one can ever get them again.

They stand to make more money (which is what both us and them want) from having them come back once or twice a year for new players or ones who missed them the last time to buy then having one single cash grab and never using them again.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • OmniDevil
    OmniDevil
    ✭✭✭✭
    k9mouse wrote: »

You should cut back on some of that salt. Too much sodium in your diet can kill you. ;)
    Rogue's Gallery (EP)(NA)(XB1)

Proud Member and Officer
    We’re recruiting for our ESO (Xbox One) Chapter
    ESO Application: Apply Here
    Homepage: http://www.roguesgalleryguild.com/
    TF Guild Page: http://tamrielfoundry.com/groups/rogues-gallery/
    Character List
    "Varyn Wryn" cp427 Nord Templar (Magicka DPS/Healer)
    "Maelis Artorius" cp427 Redguard Dragonknight (Stamina DPS)
    "Arius the Shade" cp427 Khajiit Nightblade (Stamina DPS)
    "Astalor Bloodsworn" Level 7 Altmer Sorcerer (Magicka DPS)
  • Fazmerir
    Fazmerir
    I'll go for the mounts (only) but still dream of a day when we have flying mounts. #WishfulThinking o:)
    PS4 EU Aldmeri Dominion
    PSN ID: Yoda001PT
  • Spiderg1rl
    Spiderg1rl
    ✭✭✭
    Is there likely to be more like the first female costume?? It's a good start but I would love to see some more for our characters.

Thank you for it though everyone at ZOS and the polar bears I really wanted those instead of the brown ones.
  • Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    That baby netch pet should be free for those who bought the betty or bull netch pluche. We got one with the crab and guar, but that was before the crownstore stole it from us.

We should upload a picture of it on our head though.
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    "I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."
  • Faunter
    Faunter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darlgon wrote: »
    Faunter wrote: »
    IgmuMJL.png?1

Methinks you got your quote markers mixed up, getting the image in..but.. yeah.. exactly what I was thinking..
    Normally, you can quote other threads like this. I think it doesn't work here, because the quote is the first post of the thread (which doesn't count as a comment?), so the page is invalid. In any case, here is where the quote comes from.
  • Nic727
    Nic727
    ✭✭✭✭
    No elven outfits?
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Spiderg1rl wrote: »
    Is there likely to be more like the first female costume?? It's a good start but I would love to see some more for our characters.

Thank you for it though everyone at ZOS and the polar bears I really wanted those instead of the brown ones.

We do have plans to release more costumes based on the other races in the future. :)
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • Spiderg1rl
    Spiderg1rl
    ✭✭✭
    Spiderg1rl wrote: »

We do have plans to release more costumes based on the other races in the future. :)

Looking forward to it :smile:
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome update!

Time to chase down that courier delivering my Christmas list...

No longer care.
    Edited by Elsonso on December 3, 2015 11:36PM
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • ThePonzzz
    ThePonzzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aww, no stylish men's pirate wear?
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Awesome update!

Time to chase down that courier delivering my Christmas list...

Edit... uh... @ZOS_GinaBruno is anything being removed? I see nothing, but want to make sure.

No, not this time.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • Luki1337
    Luki1337
    ✭✭✭
    need black bear mount
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Although I am heavily attached to my pet goat Spike, I do think I'll need that adorable snow bear cub pet! As well, it's always time to update my wardrobe!

Happy to see some of the limited time senches coming back for those that couldn't get them the first time around!
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • blur
    blur
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

I watched the last ESO Live but I cannot remember if it was said the Frost Horse was going to be reintroduced to the Crown Store for PC to because Consoles did not get a chance. Is it coming back? Also when can we expect Akaviri?
  • LaerothKeykalyn
    LaerothKeykalyn
    ✭✭✭✭
    snow bear TESO and bear from
    THE GOLDEN COMPASS
    the-golden-compass-zolotoy.jpg
  • Malmai
    Malmai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is the official discussion thread for the blog article Crown Store Showcase: December 2nd, 2015. Which item are you looking forward to the most this month?

Why dates like 23. Jan. - Dec. 4. Jan, LOL it should be up whole December.

[Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Bashing]
    Edited by ZOS_Racheal on December 2, 2015 11:11PM
  • blur
    blur
    ✭✭✭✭
    Malmai wrote: »

Why dates like 23. Jan. - Dec. 4. Jan, LOL it should be up whole December, its just pathetic.

To create a sense of urgency thus increasing the chances for reckless behavior of the impulse shopper.
  • DragonSamurai360
    DragonSamurai360
    ✭✭✭
    OMG OMG OMG OMG! You guys waiting till around January for the re-release of the Black Senche as I wished for due to $$$ issues as a result I'm SUPER EXCITED because I can afford it now. THANK YOU SO MUCH :)
  • Marukeru
    Marukeru
    ✭✭
    I like to collect, so, I'll likely end up with 3 new mounts >.>

That being said, I do hope for the return of the Frost Mare.. My Sorcerer would love to ride one around.

EDIT: An added note, I would KILL for some style options in the crown store like a Barber. Like, I don't think you understand how much I would do if that is what it took to get it into the shop!
    Edited by Marukeru on December 2, 2015 6:42PM