The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Vr player with low level group

exeeter702
exeeter702
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Hey I can't seem to find an answer for this and I'm not at home to check for myself atm..

Basically I have 3 new friends that just got into the game (thanks black Friday sale!) and I want to do dungeons with them. My main is well into VR and they are barely reaching lvl 15.

Does the new revamped group finder work if you are a premade? Ie. Will it battle level them and reward them appropriately? If not a premade, what if 3 of us were in a group then used the new tool to find a 4th? Would it work then?

alternatively, if we simply form a 4 man group and manually go to a dungeon and I give one of them leader, will I just steam roll it? Or will it scale me down (not even sure that is a thing in this game)

Thanks

Best Answers

• AmmonErebos
    AmmonErebos
    ✭✭✭
    burning through with them on your vet i think however will cut their exp gains. probably easiest to re-roll with them so they wont get scaled and struggle to complete end-game (as their gear/skills are limited so wont battle level as much)
    Answer ✓
  • AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    exeeter702 wrote: »
    Hey I can't seem to find an answer for this and I'm not at home to check for myself atm..

Basically I have 3 new friends that just got into the game (thanks black Friday sale!) and I want to do dungeons with them. My main is well into VR and they are barely reaching lvl 15.

Does the new revamped group finder work if you are a premade? Ie. Will it battle level them and reward them appropriately? If not a premade, what if 3 of us were in a group then used the new tool to find a 4th? Would it work then?

alternatively, if we simply form a 4 man group and manually go to a dungeon and I give one of them leader, will I just steam roll it? Or will it scale me down (not even sure that is a thing in this game)

Thanks

Yes. Preferably, you want to have everybody in the group except the Tank. Then you and the tank queue for the same dungeon at the same time. I've done this with guildies who are underleveled (though VR in most cases) and 95% of the time, the right person pops into the group.

It's also a great way to get people to bring their healer from another faction, for example.
    The Moot Councillor
    Answer ✓