Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Playing the game with a non-supported game controller on the PC

Thraben
Thraben
✭✭✭✭✭
Hi!

I´d like to play the game with a joystick though I do have an XBox controller (which works fine). However I don´t like gamepads because I´m an old school pc and amiga player. So I have to emulate an XBox controller. I used x360ce.

I copied the said program into the directory with the "bethesda_launcher.net launcher" in it, mapped the keybindings.., but it doesn´t work.

I know that before the implementation of the XBox controller support on PC, players could make it work, but now?
Hauptmann der Dolche des Königs

DDK ist die letzte Verteidigungslinie des Dolchsturz- Bündnisses auf der 30-Tage-No-CP- Kampagne(EU) mit dem Anspruch, in kleinen, anfängerfreundlichen Raid-Gruppen möglichst epische Schlachten auszufechten.

DDK is the Daggerfall Covenant´s last line of defense on the 30 days no-cp campaign (EU). We intend to fight epic battles in small, casual player friendly raid groups.
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you tried on an outside gamepad support programme like Pinnacle etc?
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
  • Thraben
    Thraben
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, I have hoped to avoid the costs ;) Do they work with the new controller Interface?
    Hauptmann der Dolche des Königs

DDK ist die letzte Verteidigungslinie des Dolchsturz- Bündnisses auf der 30-Tage-No-CP- Kampagne(EU) mit dem Anspruch, in kleinen, anfängerfreundlichen Raid-Gruppen möglichst epische Schlachten auszufechten.

DDK is the Daggerfall Covenant´s last line of defense on the 30 days no-cp campaign (EU). We intend to fight epic battles in small, casual player friendly raid groups.
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thraben wrote: »
    No, I have hoped to avoid the costs ;) Do they work with the new controller Interface?

Yep! Been playing with Pinnacle since beta :smiley:

It is a small cost, but I am now so used to it that I can't imagine playing with anything but. I am not a fan of the console interface that you get with native controller support.
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
  • The92Ghost
    The92Ghost
    ✭✭
    JD2013 wrote: »
    Thraben wrote: »

Yep! Been playing with Pinnacle since beta :smiley:

It is a small cost, but I am now so used to it that I can't imagine playing with anything but. I am not a fan of the console interface that you get with native controller support.

For some reason it doesn't work for me... :( Neither x360ce neither this Pinnacle or w/e it is, I mean in both programs my controller is recognized and I can move controls, but when I enter in game, like my controller doesn't even exist... no reaction at all...

PS: Ah nevermind I forgot to set configuration!
    Edited by The92Ghost on April 2, 2016 12:14PM