The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Aussie Aldmeri Dominion player looking for a guild.

MasterTenacious
MasterTenacious
Soul Shriven
Hi. I am an Aussie AD level 14 sorcerer looking for a mature guild mainly for PvE / PvP.

New to MMO but not to Elder Scrolls - only started playing a couple of weeks ago.

GT is MasterTenacious.
  • Seamonkey001
    Seamonkey001
    ✭✭
    Hey @MasterTenacious I will try sending you another guild invite next time I am able to get online. If it does not work this time, we will group up and try getting the issue resolved. I am for sure going to be on this Wednesday Night 8pm CST. Let me know if you have any questions and I will feel free to help you out as best as possible.
    XBox Live GamerTag: Sea Monkey 001
    Main Character: Kelach, High Elf, Sorcerer, Level CP 275
    Guild: Fathers of The Dominion

Twitch: SeaMonkey001
  • MasterTenacious
    MasterTenacious
    Soul Shriven
    Still looking for a guild - now level 19 DPS sorcerer.

Have had several invitations, but I am predominately looking for a guild that fits the following requirements:-

* Is a mature guild (18+)
    * Loyal to the Aldmeri Dominion (no mixed factions - I like the role-playing aspect of ESO)
    * Guild must be interested in PvE / PvP/ AvA - not just a trade guild.

My IRL friend is a VR6 (I think) DPS sorcerer who is an officer in a DC guild - I tried a DC character, but I like AD to much :wink:

I'm in no hurry - I've cleared Khenarthi's Roost and Auridon excluding the Banished Cells, so will continue adventuring and leveling up till I hear from a guild that fits.

PLEASE send a msg (either in-game or via the forums) if you do send me an invite - thanks in advance :smiley:
  • o_Skellington_o
    I may have a guild you're interested in. A lot of the members are vet rank but we're all friendly and helpful. We use an app called LINE to chat and it is a huge improvement over the in game voice chat.
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/223434/the-wretched-legion-no-fees-free-bites-great-people-aldmeri-dominion#latest