The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

WRETCHED LEGION (AD/NA) is looking for PvP players.

o_Skellington_o
Go to wretched.gamerlaunch.com to apply.

The Wretched Legion has built a solid core of players that enjoy end game content and pvp and is looking to add some more members to its ranks. We're looking for active mature players to join us in pvp as well as trials. We currently have 250 members with a lot of active players with multiple v16 characters. We use an app called LINE to communicate as well as have a website for setting up events and activities. Details about the app are found on the website. Our main campaign is Scourge with different guest campaigns throughout our members if we decide to hop into a different one at any time. We've also recently formed a partnership with 5 other guilds to coordinate our pvp efforts. Promotions will be based on merit (being active, contributing to the growth of the guild, battle prowess, etc.) rather than just giving my buddies high ranks.

Go to wretched.gamerlaunch.com to apply.

Once you've applied, leave a comment here to bump the thread and ensure I get a notification.
Edited by o_Skellington_o on May 6, 2016 1:55AM
  • o_Skellington_o
    Looking for solid, helpful, and team oriented players.
  • o_Skellington_o
    30 members, looking for many more.
  • Bashiss
    Bashiss
    Soul Shriven
    GT : Bashiss
    In game: AD Frayline
  • o_Skellington_o
    I will send you an invite asap.
  • o_Skellington_o
    Invite sent.
  • o_Skellington_o
    At 35 members and expecting at least 15 more that are coming from another small guild. And invites have been sent to 50 other people. The Wretched Legion is about to get a big boost to its numbers and we'll have a store. But the most important thing it offers is great people and excellent communication with an app called LINE (yes its free)
  • o_Skellington_o
    Update, we're now over 60 members! Lots of great people. Plenty of room for more!
  • DGC_BoilinPoint
    Hey there! Looking to join if available!

GT: DGC BoilinPoint
  • o_Skellington_o
    Absolutely! Invite sent. Don't forget about the app. It makes communication with guild members so much better.
  • awsomex23xb14_ESO
    awsomex23xb14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I would love to join! I can get the app too. GT: God of Disco
  • Serendipitie
    Serendipitie
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join - GT is serendipitie
  • ZigZaguilar
    ZigZaguilar
    Soul Shriven
    Been looking for a guild on AD and this sounds pretty cool! GT is Lord Janitor if you're still inviting.
  • o_Skellington_o
    Invites sent. The app is the best part of the guild. If I'm not online, Sundew404 is the co-leader. Everyone is pretty friendly a day helpful.
  • bombnicide
    bombnicide
    Soul Shriven
    I'd take an invite as well. GT Bombnicide
  • o_Skellington_o
    Bam! Done.
  • o_Skellington_o
    75 members and going strong! New recruits, don't forget about the app. Get your first promotion when you've set it up and joined our chat groups.
  • DiscoMischief
    DiscoMischief
    Soul Shriven
    I would love an invite. Im very new but willing to learn. GT is ScoldingTulip53.
  • tmhooper
    tmhooper
    Soul Shriven
    Looks exactly like what me and my wife are looking for if you've got a spot for us. We are almost VR2 (My main is a tank and she is a healer). We are leveling slowly because we enjoy the lore and quests. We both are about as heavy of crafters as you can get for not being max level, and plan on continuing that. We have little interest in PvP, and the most interest in dungeons/raids. We have been playing MMO's for about 10 years. We are mostly weekend warriors due to having kids.

GT's:
    MrWh1skers
    MrsWh1skers
  • o_Skellington_o
    Invites sent! I know what kids are like. I have a 15 year old daughter and 18 year old stepdaughter.
  • o_Skellington_o
    Oh, don't forget about the app. Its a huge improvement over the in game voice chat.
  • Obviy
    Obviy
    Soul Shriven
    GT: obviy
    Thanks
  • Cyris
    Cyris
    Soul Shriven
    This sounds great. My main frustration with this game after hitting Vet, is that it seems like I spend more time setting up groups for Undaunted runs, then I do running them. My main is a VR5 tank, and I have a good friend thats a VR2 healer. We've been looking for a guild that has a strong intrest in end game dungeon runs. We play casually at nights thru out the week, but are always on friday, saturday nights and either sat or sun full day. GT, Koralstraz
  • o_Skellington_o
    Invites sent! Welcome to the guild.
  • Ilawynde
    Ilawynde
    ✭✭✭
    Perfect!

Please invite GT Ilawynde

My status is currently showing offline but I am on daily.

Hoping a status fix comes with patch next week!
  • o_Skellington_o
    I'm at work but if someone in the guild is online, you'll get an invite soon. That's one of the good things about the app we use. I'm always in touch, even if I'm not online. Worst case scenario, I'll be home in 4 hours.
  • o_Skellington_o
    Thanks to all who have joined. We're growing steadily but still have plenty of room for more!
  • Abelcher339b14_ESO
    I'd love to join. GT: Perdidit
  • o_Skellington_o
    Invite sent. Don't forget about the app! It's an awesome way to communicate with members.
  • o_Skellington_o
    Getting close to 100 members!
  • LouisFradette
    LouisFradette
    Soul Shriven
    Sounds Great! GT: oXNecroXo