Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PVE Imperial Sewers

aneova_ESO
aneova_ESO
✭✭✭
For those who like PVP fine, have your PVP, it's never been my thing to chase other players to try and kill them. For me it's all about the quests, I don't want to go out to ruin another person's day who is simply trying to kill their rats, or giant spiders or what ever other monster they need to get some cool reward. I want to explore in relative peace and quiet with my friends slay some bandits or whatever. I have no desire for Tel Var stones, I'd be happy to destroy every single one i have and infact can you add that in too? I've destroyed ever page fragment for both styles, every purple piece of garbage to unlock those hidden treasure rooms also destroyed, malachite fragments all in my unending hate of the DLC known as "Imperial City". I get it, it's a war, I didn't say remove it, just give those who don't PVP a place to explore as well.
  • Korah_Eaglecry
    Korah_Eaglecry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    aneova_ESO wrote: »
    For those who like PVP fine, have your PVP, it's never been my thing to chase other players to try and kill them. For me it's all about the quests, I don't want to go out to ruin another person's day who is simply trying to kill their rats, or giant spiders or what ever other monster they need to get some cool reward. I want to explore in relative peace and quiet with my friends slay some bandits or whatever. I have no desire for Tel Var stones, I'd be happy to destroy every single one i have and infact can you add that in too? I've destroyed ever page fragment for both styles, every purple piece of garbage to unlock those hidden treasure rooms also destroyed, malachite fragments all in my unending hate of the DLC known as "Imperial City". I get it, it's a war, I didn't say remove it, just give those who don't PVP a place to explore as well.

They are, its called Orsinium.
    Penniless Sellsword Company
    Captain Paramount - Jorrhaq Vhent
    Korith Eaglecry * Enrerion Aedihle * Laerinel Rhaev * Caius Berilius * Seylina Ithvala * H'Vak the Grimjawl
    Tenarei Rhaev * Dazsh Ro Khar * Yynril Rothvani * Bathes-In-Coin * Anaelle Faerniil * Azjani Ma'Les
    Aban Shahid Bakr * Kheshna gra-Gharbuk * Gallisten Bondurant * Etain Maquier * Atsu Kalame * Faulpia Severinus
    What is better, to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort? - Paarthurnax
  • Sausage
    Sausage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Come on, first PVP update since ESO launch, give us a break, not to mention you get new PVE zone soon too. Speaking of ganking theres two kind of people, those who gank and those who love to PVE while theres a risk of being ganked.
    Edited by Sausage on October 31, 2015 3:45PM
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does that mean we can have a PvP area in Orsinium?
  • Sharakor
    Sharakor
    ✭✭✭
    Where do you hunt so I can gank you
  • Conquers
    Conquers
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't even want to pvp and I want to gank you for destroying purple recipes and trophies
    Edited by Conquers on October 31, 2015 4:11PM
    VR 16 Orc Stamina Dragonknight

We need a loot currency system in this game!
    forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/230549/currency-system-for-dungeons#latest
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sharakor wrote: »
    Where do you hunt so I can gank you
    Probably close to his home base so he doesn't have to PvP much. Let's go boys
  • BalticBlues
    BalticBlues
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I get it, it's a war.
    It is not even that.
    The IC is a madhouse.

In real life, people would help each other against invaders from another world.
    Only ZOS thinks that people should rather kill each other to level their gear.

I will never visit the sick IC ganker place once V15+ mats will be available in Orsinium.
    The IC then will become an asylum for sociopathic gankers who can worship their king Molag Bal.
  • Digerati
    Digerati
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm so confused... Imperial city is a wonderful place. You get to pvp while you pve.. 3 factions competing over the glory and honor of slaying the demons.

In tamriel, otherworldly invaders is the norm. The alliances are fighting a war over who will rule all of tamriel, dremora included.

Why the hell do care bears hate IC?
  • Sandmanninja
    Sandmanninja
    ✭✭✭✭
    Digerati wrote: »
    I'm so confused... Imperial city is a wonderful place. You get to pvp while you pve.. 3 factions competing over the glory and honor of slaying the demons.

In tamriel, otherworldly invaders is the norm. The alliances are fighting a war over who will rule all of tamriel, dremora included.

Dude your attitude screams it all too well. "Care Bears"?! Really?

And we "get" to PvP? Really? We have the honor?

Why the hell do gankers not understand... people that enjoy PvE have absolutely NO INTEREST in questing and then getting ganked repeatedly (Whoa - that's fun!!) as we try to turn the quest in, or get ambushed when trying to gather the various items required for the quest.

If there was a way to simply flag yourself as being available for PvP, then I'd have no concern in going there.
    Ganker #1: "Oh look, there's some fresh meat!" (crouches and begins moving in)
    Ganker #2: "Wait, they aren't flagged. We can't kill them"
    Ganker #1: "Oh, like a flag of truce? Okay fair enough."

That way, the sick, twisted, deranged people that enjoy waylaying the innocent questers can only kill other like-minded individuals.

Now that's fair!
    [Hard Mode Dungeoneers] is recruiting all players of all levels for this new Guild.
    THIS IS A NEW-BUT-GROWING GUILD. We are focused on doing vet pledges, vet dungeons, getting achieves, & doing hard mode bosses.
    Most active GMT+10 (Australia time zone) in the afternoon Mon-Fri and all day Sat/Sun.
    Pst/email for info/invites.
  • Digerati
    Digerati
    ✭✭✭✭

Why the hell do gankers not understand... people that enjoy PvE have absolutely NO INTEREST in questing and then getting ganked repeatedly (Whoa - that's fun!!) as we try to turn the quest in, or get ambushed when trying to gather the various items required for the quest.

If there was a way to simply flag yourself as being available for PvP, then I'd have no concern in going there.

That way, the sick, twisted, deranged people that enjoy waylaying the innocent questers can only kill other like-minded individuals.

Now that's fair!

There is a way to flag for PvP.. It's called entering cyrodiil... No one is forcing you to enter cyrodiil.
  • phillyproduct
    phillyproduct
    ✭✭✭

Now that's fair!
    I understand ya frustration but pvpers half to pve in order to get top gear in pvp so vice verso should apply
    CP-750 orc nighblade ebonheart NA
    Dark elf sorc ebonheart
    Orc templar
    Dark elf Dragon knight
    Redguard warden

Vet CoA saved the day https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S616Dhc2Yu4
  • Conquers
    Conquers
    ✭✭✭✭
    It sucks I get it, I lost 3000 stones last night in being ganged by a nb and sort
    But whatever life goes on
    IC is a cool dlc even for a pve player like me, just try to stay in groups
    VR 16 Orc Stamina Dragonknight

We need a loot currency system in this game!
    forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/230549/currency-system-for-dungeons#latest
  • Callous2208
    Callous2208
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You know those things you destroyed would have helped you in pve right? Kind of a childish attitude if you ask me. And I rarely pvp anymore.
  • Wollust
    Wollust
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you don't like the PvP part of Cyrodiil, do not go there. It's as simple as that. No, there is no reason to make a PvE friendly IC. Same as there is no reason to make all the other zones in the game PvP friendly.
    Susano'o

Zerg Squad
  • Digerati
    Digerati
    ✭✭✭✭
    They could do a Galeris style coop server... But then I would also like to see a Mordred style PvP server.

Still don't see the problem with there being PvP zones... no one is forcing PvP on anyone. If you don't like PvP, you don't ever have to PvP, just stay out of cyrodiil.
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tbf a lot of people are leaving IC. It's mostly PvE there nowadays anyway
  • Sharakor
    Sharakor
    ✭✭✭
    RPG'ers: destroying PvP mechanics near you by whining.

ZOS should nerf damage again, by 95% this time. This will give all players an "equal chance at PvP".

RPG'ers usual behaviour when outside its natural habitat: OMG I GOT 1 HIT IN CYRODIIL BY A V1 ZOS NERF CYRODIIL NOW I WANT EQUAL RIGHTS, IS RACISS
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Now that's fair!

There is a way to flag for PvP.. It's called entering cyrodiil... No one is forcing you to enter cyrodiil.

They're not talking about Cyrodiil.They're talking a bout IC. A different place,dontcha know.Anyone can solo and quest in Cyrodiil.You just have to keep your he ad up and watch for NP enemies. I've only been ganked there once.It was my first time there and I wound up right in the middle of a battle.Got killed by an invisible ganking NB.
  • timidobserver
    timidobserver
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Your DLC comes out next week.
    V16 Uriel Stormblessed EP Magicka Templar(main)
    V16 Derelict Vagabond EP Stamina DK
    V16 Redacted Ep Stam Sorc
    V16 Insolent EP Magicka Sorc(retired)
    V16 Jed I Nyte EP Stamina NB(retired)

• Korah_Eaglecry
    Korah_Eaglecry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you get PvP IC, I want PvP Faction Zones. I want to kill and hear the squeals of every PvEer in this thread.
    Korith Eaglecry * Enrerion Aedihle * Laerinel Rhaev * Caius Berilius * Seylina Ithvala * H'Vak the Grimjawl
    Tenarei Rhaev * Dazsh Ro Khar * Yynril Rothvani * Bathes-In-Coin * Anaelle Faerniil * Azjani Ma'Les
    Aban Shahid Bakr * Kheshna gra-Gharbuk * Gallisten Bondurant * Etain Maquier * Atsu Kalame * Faulpia Severinus
    What is better, to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort? - Paarthurnax
  • Sandmanninja
    Sandmanninja
    ✭✭✭✭

Now that's fair!

COMPLETELY missing the point, and proving mine at the same time.
    @Digerati was saying nothing was preventing me from entering a PvP area, even tho I don't PvP.
    I then said I would gladly entering it, if I could turn being flagged off and on.
    Then you said, "there is a flag - it's called not entering Cyrodiil"

Wow. Please L2Read. Or just go gank some PvE'ers and then t-bag them. It's so big and brave and bad-ass taking a custom built character that is designed for ganking and ambushing people that just want to quest there.
    [Hard Mode Dungeoneers] is recruiting all players of all levels for this new Guild.
    THIS IS A NEW-BUT-GROWING GUILD. We are focused on doing vet pledges, vet dungeons, getting achieves, & doing hard mode bosses.
    Most active GMT+10 (Australia time zone) in the afternoon Mon-Fri and all day Sat/Sun.
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    To all of you screaming "dont go to Cyrodiil":
    You dont get tv stones in Cyrodiil! ONLY IN IC,which is what the OP is talking about.NOT CYRODIIL! Jeez,guys,c'mon! You talk about PvE players whining,you guys whine insanely if you dont get everything you want ingameNot fait! Too much PvE content,etc.
  • Sharakor
    Sharakor
    ✭✭✭
    Nerf ALL PVP make Cyrodiil and IC PVE NOW OR I QUIT
  • Fat-Larry-Makes-All
    tfmju.jpg
    Fat Argonian Cook.
  • Korah_Eaglecry
    Korah_Eaglecry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    To all of you screaming "dont go to Cyrodiil":
    You dont get tv stones in Cyrodiil! ONLY IN IC,which is what the OP is talking about.NOT CYRODIIL! Jeez,guys,c'mon! You talk about PvE players whining,you guys whine insanely if you dont get everything you want ingameNot fait! Too much PvE content,etc.

PvEers are literally two days away from content that will give them the things they need for VR 16 gear without having to go to IC. So..............
  • Digerati
    Digerati
    ✭✭✭✭
    Imperial City is in Cyrodiil... That's like saying "OMG we're talking about chicago, not illinois"

If you're in IC, you're in Cyrodiil.
  • Digerati
    Digerati
    ✭✭✭✭

Now that's fair!

COMPLETELY missing the point, and proving mine at the same time.
    @Digerati was saying nothing was preventing me from entering a PvP area, even tho I don't PvP.
    I then said I would gladly entering it, if I could turn being flagged off and on.
    Then you said, "there is a flag - it's called not entering Cyrodiil"

Wow. Please L2Read. Or just go gank some PvE'ers and then t-bag them. It's so big and brave and bad-ass taking a custom built character that is designed for ganking and ambushing people that just want to quest there.

What forces you to enter Cyrodiil? I'm not going to play your semantic game of "IC is not Cyrodiil" because, simply, it is. IC is in Cyrodiil. Nothing forces you to enter Cyrodiil except your own lust for pointless geargrind.

Cry all of your tears, IC is in cyrodiil.

Also, I play a healer.
  • Asherons_Call
    Asherons_Call
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Now that's fair!

They're not talking about Cyrodiil.They're talking a bout IC. A different place,dontcha know.Anyone can solo and quest in Cyrodiil.You just have to keep your he ad up and watch for NP enemies. I've only been ganked there once.It was my first time there and I wound up right in the middle of a battle.Got killed by an invisible ganking NB.

The imperial city is the capital of Cyrodiil though..

As a longtime PVE player I'm not a fan of being ganked, but at the same time I'm used to it. Just let them kill you and then release and run right back there and and find them. Don't attack just make funny emotes at them. After a while they won't consider you to be a threat anymore.

After a few tries of getting ganked be a certain blue shield I just kept running back and played the lute for her. After the third time or so she just laughed and sheathed her weapon. After that we kind of ran around together killing stuff. We even came across a member of the third faction and he was confused that we weren't fighting each other so he joined in helping us kill mobs. There we were members of all three alliances running around confusing everyone we ran across
  • AshTal
    AshTal
    ✭✭✭✭
    I enjoy cyrodil PvP but I do want a PvE version of the Imperial city let me play through the story and see what is happening without spending hours trying to get a group at the same stage of the main quest and then just getting ganked when fighting PvE mobs.
  • Sandmanninja
    Sandmanninja
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sharakor wrote: »
    RPG'ers: destroying PvP mechanics near you by whining.

ZOS should nerf damage again, by 95% this time. This will give all players an "equal chance at PvP".

RPG'ers usual behaviour when outside its natural habitat: OMG I GOT 1 HIT IN CYRODIIL BY A V1 ZOS NERF CYRODIIL NOW I WANT EQUAL RIGHTS, IS RACISS

Dude, you are the frickin' poster child for Gankers. WIth a sig like:
    "RPG'ers usual behaviour when outside its natural habitat: OMG I GOT 1 HIT IN CYRODIIL BY A V1 ZOS NERF CYRODIIL NOW I WANT EQUAL RIGHTS, IS RACISS"

*** off.