The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Female Options (dresses and sexy battle gear)

Raevynne
Raevynne
✭✭
Hi! Just wanted to give one player's lil two cents. Really love the dresses!! <3 Please make more? We can never have too many.

Also, please make sexy battle gear to switch to?

- Sincerely, all the female players (or at least one of them)
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can count me in too for the sexy battle gear ;)
  • LindsC
    LindsC
    ✭✭✭
    As long as it comes,out for male chapters too I'm in.
  • ladyonthemoon
    ladyonthemoon
    ✭✭✭
    See the crown store, I'm sure there is plenty of that out there.
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LindsC wrote: »
    My bearded Imperial DK has been looking forward to a studded thong for a long time now.
  • GuyNamedSean
    GuyNamedSean
    ✭✭✭✭
    Alucardo wrote: »
    LindsC wrote: »
    My bearded Imperial DK has been looking forward to a studded thong for a long time now.

Oh boy I can't wait to sell my gimps in Riften.
    Former Guildmaster of the Legion of Mournhold
    XBL: GuyNamedSean
    PC: GuyNamedSeanPC
  • Jura23
    Jura23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why only females should have sexy battle gear?
    Georgion - Bosmer/Templar - PC/EU
  • thunderwell
    thunderwell
    ✭✭✭
    @babydollxoxo , this:
    Jura23 wrote: »
    Why only females should have sexy battle gear?

I want a scanty cloth "costume" covering my main man's tooshy and front.
    Like Tarzan.
    All the protection and stats of a full set of plate armor, only as a string and two little pieces of cloth.
    NA, PC Megaserver
    Zhaani, Female Khajiit, Nightblade, AD (current main)
    (Unless otherwise put in my sig, all characters are below level 50)
  • Corellon Thromorin
    Corellon Thromorin
    ✭✭✭
    Why are the options even gendered? If my female wants to wear male armor she should be able to, breastplates with boob slots can actually kill, you know?
    Edited by Corellon Thromorin on October 29, 2015 9:46PM
  • Shunravi
    Shunravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lady-Armor.jpeg?78411c
    This one has an eloquent and well thought out response to tha... Ooh sweetroll!
  • svartorn
    svartorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All those tattoos and body paint options, and no way to show it off in battle.
  • Paazhahdrimaak
    Paazhahdrimaak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    More skin showing the higher the armor rating. Haha.

Unnecessary if you ask me. But I'm not downing you guys for wanting this.
  • Theodorus
    Theodorus
    ✭✭✭
    More skin showing the higher the armor rating. Haha.

Unnecessary if you ask me. But I'm not downing you guys for wanting this.

Not a higher armor rating...enhanced AoE mezz.

Walking Dead survival tip ... just run faster than Otis
  • Nymeria_the_shortest
    Nymeria_the_shortest
    Soul Shriven
    I have to disagree with the sexy gear sorry, unless they bring it out for males also.
    But really why not just naked pvp? Some guild's love that I hear.
    "One fine day in the middle of the night.
    Two dead kings got up to fight.
    back to back they faced each other
    drew their bows... and stabbed themselves
  • Sarah_Lynn
    Sarah_Lynn
    ✭✭✭
    I would also love more skimpy outfits and dresses. I think to show skin or not to show skin should be a players choice. Don't force us to wear metal bikinis, but also don't restrict us from it. As the men have stated also, we should have some sexy male outfits too. Gender equality, and all that. Lol.
    I spend way too much time and money on this game.
  • Theodorus
    Theodorus
    ✭✭✭

Hmmm...trying to post an image here, but it doesn't seem to work.

Any tips? I have a url from an uploaded imgur pic slotted into the 'image' pulldown, but nothing. What am I missing?

• Raevynne
    Raevynne
    ✭✭
    Oh I'm all for sexy male gear too! Didn't mean to leave you guys out. Was just being specific. Yes sexy armor for all!
  • Theodorus
    Theodorus
    ✭✭✭
    Sarah_Lynn wrote: »
    I would also love more skimpy outfits and dresses. I think to show skin or not to show skin should be a players choice. Don't force us to wear metal bikinis, but also don't restrict us from it. As the men have stated also, we should have some sexy male outfits too. Gender equality, and all that. Lol.

Well, also, don't force the rest of us to look at your fashion choices if that's not how we want to experience the game. And you know full well that, once they implement male thongs players will be grinding it on top of the crafting tables, so, no, I won't be able to just look away.

I wouldn't mind some lore-appropriate skin, such as sleeveless tunics and midriff leathers, but the chainmail bikinis need to stay in the Korean grinders where they belong.

• Raevynne
    Raevynne
    ✭✭
    edited to delete <insert cookies for all>
    Edited by Raevynne on October 30, 2015 4:32PM
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I didn't elect you as my representative.
  • Raevynne
    Raevynne
    ✭✭
    No worries. I only represent people who can read.
  • Raevynne
    Raevynne
    ✭✭
    I did add at least one of them!
  • Shunravi
    Shunravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Theodorus wrote: »
    Sarah_Lynn wrote: »

Well, also, don't force the rest of us to look at your fashion choices if that's not how we want to experience the game. And you know full well that, once they implement male thongs players will be grinding it on top of the crafting tables, so, no, I won't be able to just look away.

I wouldn't mind some lore-appropriate skin, such as sleeveless tunics and midriff leathers, but the chainmail bikinis need to stay in the Korean grinders where they belong.

Insert troll pic here:
    Elder_Scrolls_Arena_Cover.jpg
    This one has an eloquent and well thought out response to tha... Ooh sweetroll!
  • Raevynne
    Raevynne
    ✭✭
    I posted this pic before. This is what I meant by sexy. I didn't mean going around in underwear. aela-the-huntress-cosplay-2.jpg
  • Theodorus
    Theodorus
    ✭✭✭
    Well, the above pic is pretty hot, but, once a guy puts it on it changes things. <cough>

And not in a good way.

And, wasn't 'Arena' from a bygone era when they were still selling games with box art where Firiona Vie was chained to a wall in her elf bikini?
    Edited by Theodorus on October 30, 2015 4:45PM
  • Raevynne
    Raevynne
    ✭✭
    darn more edits to delete. why no delete button?
    Edited by Raevynne on October 30, 2015 5:13PM
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I did add at least one of them!
    Only as an afterthought, which did little to change the tone of that line.
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really do not like players running around the battlefield in "sexy armor" and still enjoy the same proterction as those with heavy plate visuals...

I do however wish they had different "coverage" versions for armor pieces... maybe a "summer version" or each armor with reduces armor value, but showing more skin? Then people could decide, protection of sexyness... then people would have to make their choice, and live (or respawn) with it...

But I really want more costumes, yes, of the sexy variant too, for roleplaying support.

I kinda wish all costumes were divided into "combat costumes", that stayed on throughout combat (those would be all the knights pack etc.), and "non-combat costumes" that de-equip the moment you take damage, much like disguises (which would be all the dresses, civilian clothing, sexy clothing, etc.)

But eh... not too likely to get implemented I fear...
  • Slurg
    Slurg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Why are the options even gendered? If my female wants to wear male armor she should be able to, breastplates with boob slots can actually kill, you know?

I would like this as well. Being able to choose which gender version of the armor appears (not having it limited to the character's gender) would double people's options.

If they keep adding new crafting styles and costumes with each major update, eventually we should be drowning in so many choices everyone should be able to find something they like the looks of.
    Happy All the Holidays To You and Yours!
    Remembering better days of less RNG in all the things.
  • Surragard
    Surragard
    ✭✭✭✭
    The game is rated M so no issues there. ZoS edited some armors in the past to remove "side boob" so it seems they're going in the opposite direction.
    I don't always drink Skooma, but when I do I go to the Southwall Corner Club. May you walk on warm sands my friends.
  • Uneed2Stop
    Uneed2Stop
    ✭✭✭
    Lol trust me guys want this too. I see dudes running around in the wedding dress all day lmao