The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

A proposal to stop wrecking blow spamming

• DurzoBlint13
    DurzoBlint13
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sorry but If you get hit a wb you are a noob. I'm a slow dk I can move out of the way easily and you can easily tell when someone is going to hit you. Yes run towards the enemy or roll, blocking doesn't always work trying to back up will not help you. Now if you are being jumped by a group of wb spammers, that's different. I agree with the frags and tornadoes though, don't nerf them just buff up the healing class and tank class.

Don't get me wrong, I am not calling for a nerf at all. I agree with you- buff the others up. I am just saying that I do not see why people whine about WB when there are abilities that are much more abused than it. Why does no one talk about how ridiculous a 25K hardened ward is? What about all of the Templars I see backing them selves into corners just so they can spam Biting jabs and not get hit from behind? (I know it easy to avoid also but how do people fall victim to WB and NOT get hit with this?) What about those dirty NB that use Fear and spam Surprise attack? How do you defend against two nightblades doing that to you? Its so easy to avoid WB that I cant see what people are complaining about. I just started to get into PvP about a week ago and I figured that much out pretty quickly
  • KramUzibra
    KramUzibra
    ✭✭✭✭
    AFrostWolf wrote: »
    The reason we are seeing so much of it is because of the nerf to blocking and dodge rolling. Before you used to use skill to avoid this. Now, you literally only get to block/dodge/absorb 3 hits before you're drained and then just have to eat 5 of them to the face. "Fixed" Perm block/Block casting only to replace it with another problem. They really need to overhaul the combat system and the champion system.

Just reposting love this comment zos please respond