Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Reward trophy WGT or IP ?

hmr13.76preeb18_ESO
Who is the award from the trophy room of the White tower or the Imperial prison ? Show what's in there ?
  • failkiwib16_ESO
    failkiwib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    White Gold Tower:
    Overwhelming Surge set, Essense Thief set, Spell Power Cure set, Shock Master set & Jolting Set.

You get random 2 set items of the above list, with random traits from the vault chest :3

I don't know much about Imperial City Prison sets, because the mechanics irritate me and I refuse to go there for the time being >.<
  • hmr13.76preeb18_ESO
    White Gold Tower:
    Overwhelming Surge set, Essense Thief set, Spell Power Cure set, Shock Master set & Jolting Set.

You get random 2 set items of the above list, with random traits from the vault chest :3

I don't know much about Imperial City Prison sets, because the mechanics irritate me and I refuse to go there for the time being >.<
    Yes.. 2 Boss atro-master lol

• Shader_Shibes
    Shader_Shibes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jolting - Leeching - Scathing - Sheer Venom - Toxic Defiance from prison.

If you have enough dps you can burn the flesh scultpor down. Focus boss til he goes to the pool (can't damage him then), then focus atros, then when boss moves away from pool burn boss again and pray you have enough dps to kill him before the atro's enrage xD

Or, we used to have tank take him to the right of the entrance grouped with healer and dps, dps focuses boss and healer uses grenades, while other dps purely on grenades nuking the ads, boss and atro
    Edited by Shader_Shibes on October 25, 2015 1:31AM
  • hmr13.76preeb18_ESO
    Yes it is possible. A quick death of the boss. I've seen it do 3 the sorcerer and DK tank - call 6 Pets (3 of 3 clanfear and twilight)+ 3 ultimate (don't know how is called, don't play a sorc) looks like ball lightning produced from his hands. The tank must keep the boss and Atronach is appearing. Boss died after 10-12 seconds. The tank can withstand the onslaught of damage Atronach is appearing with ultimatum Magma armor+ extra damage to the boss.
    Edited by hmr13.76preeb18_ESO on October 27, 2015 10:59AM