The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Azura's Star NA (PC) -What is going on!?

RinaldoGandolphi
RinaldoGandolphi
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
@Publius_Scipio @Minno

I tagged you in the post Pubes because you saw part of it the other night

Background

To summarize, I have been around playing PVP since the Wabbajack/Bloodthorn days, I have been around since the beginning. I have ran with various guilds here and there during those times, I also learned a LOT from guys such as Hova, Drako, Reevo, Bitaken, Egypt, Fluffy, Grunt, Prince Jarvan, even Brandon South Ga in the EG days...I did this by getting in TS, keeping my mouth shut, doing what i was told, listening and observing and soaking up everything they did like a sponge and taking notes on strategy. All these guys i mention here are/were great players and leaders for the DC faction.

However, what i observed this weekend is something...something that..was just unreal
Synopsis

Myself and a few of my "old school friends" decided to get on Azura's this past Friday evening(10-16) and stir up some trouble and have some good old fashioned fun. When we logged, DC had its relic keeps and Glade that was pretty much it. After some bantering in TS, J and myself decided "Tonight were going to have our self some Chalmo" we then proceeded to start a group, EP was the aggressor which made the decision pretty easy. We maxed out at about 14 players at our peak. We then proceeded to take back Ales, Dragonclaw, Bleakers, and finally wrestled Chalman away from them. (This was all done while EP had players defending, no PVDoor here)

Our group then proceeded to repel 3 EP attempts at taking back Chal, and DC moral was SURGING as DC pugs from all across the realm came to Chalmo to finally get the fight on with EP that was winning the score roughshod across the campaign....the 3rd fight was huge as EP brought 50+ players to Chal and my group + 7-10 pugs repelled them a 3rd time...at that point we had them on their heels.....Then the unthinkable happens....DC throws away ALL OF THE NORTH all the keeps, all the resources, everything over 1 keep.....Very soon after, both of our relic keeps are then taken while a group of DC is holed up at Ash.....My TS then rages as who gives up all the map for 1 stupid keep and we log......

Sunday, I log in, its the same thing again....this group of DC holed up at Ash while EP and AD are taking our relic keeps, taking our scrolls, and standing in our gates. At this point Publiius and some of the other pugs rage(and rightfully so) this group has miffed over the entire faction for their own purposes and benefits....this type of behavior is poisonous to faction and destroys morale. They really had no right leveraging disparaging words at Publiius who is vital to Dc success and is one of the best scouts in the faction keeping everyone aware of whats going on around the map, keeping things on point.

I don't care about Emp, I care about winning!!!!

Emp is NOT > then Scrolls, Resources, or Keeps! Getting Emp should come with the normal gameplay of controlling the map, and good leaders NEVER sacrifice everything on the map to hold on to Emp and miff the rest of their alliance causing them to fighting at their gates!

Im not mentioning names on this thread because these people know who they are, if they want to out themselves, that's their prerogative, but i can't stand idly by and allow groups to miff the rest of their faction and cause them to lose their relic keeps and scrolls and everything else while they protect their Emp friend...I simply won't have it...None of the leaders i mentioned would do that because they want to win the campaign.....

Conclusion

I know some people are going to rage at me, and I understand that...I have big shoulders, I can brush it off...But i can't stand by and allow this to continue and not say anything....this type of poisonous behavior is killing DC moral on the campaign and its counter-intuitive to winning the campaign as evidenced by the scoreboard.

Folks need to put aside their egos, forget about Emp and all that other nonsense and focus on winning the campaign. its deplorable to hole up in 1 Emp keep and allow the enemy to pillage your scrolls and relic keeps, pushing your pugs to their gates, good leaders that care about winning a campaign don't make those kinda calls...look at the score board, I mean come on!....DC doesn't have the population to be messing around at 1 keep and giving up all their scrolls and relic keeps if you care about winning, its one thing to fight and lose, its a whole other matter to hole up in one keep and essentially let the other factions rob us blind at our scroll temples.....I don't expect to lose, I expect to win! Everyone on DC should expect the same, if your not here to win then you need to get out! Make room for players who do want to win the campaign.

This post isn't about pointing fingers, whats done is done, its in the past, i'll work with anyone who wants to win the campaign...but the future is not set in stone...we MUST work together towards a single goal which is winning the campaign....We don't have have the population to continue down the road of this poisonous behavior of pooling all resources in one place for the benefit of one person...the Emp bonus is minuscule in the grand scheme of holding a lot of scrolls, keeps and resources to win...I want to win! Anyone who cares wants to win! If you don't care about winning, then i ask why bother playing or logging in? Your heart should be in a place to care about actually winning,

We may not win Azura's this time around, but what we can do is go all out and try our best to. What we can do, is self evaluate and make better command decisions concerning the map...what we can do is swallow our pride and give up Emp if it means we can defend and keep two scrolls, 6 keeps(Rayles, Warden, Glade, Ales, Chal), 18 resources, and 1 outpost (Bleakers) (This is what was given up Fri for one keep/Emp which is just an outright poor decision no matter how you look at it) this kills faction morale. What we can do is do a better job working together towards winning the map and campaign.

We all need to work together and make better decisions "For what is best for the campaign with the single goal of winning" if someone doesn't want to or has proven they can't make those decisions, then they need to move out of the way and allow someone who can.

Simply, I don't like to lose, and i expect to win just like every other DC pug, player, guild, small group, etc......you play to win, period.

Rinaldo Gandolphi-Breton Sorcerer Daggerfall Covenant
Juste Gandolphi Dark Elf Templar Daggerfall Covenant
Richter Gandolphi - Dark Elf Dragonknight Daggerfall Covenant
Mathias Gandolphi - Breton Nightblade Daggerfall Covenant
RinaldoGandolphi - High Elf Sorcerer Aldmeri Dominion
Officer Fire and Ice
Co-GM - MVP

Sorcerer's - The ONLY class in the game that is punished for using its class defining skill (Bolt Escape)

"Here in his shrine, that they have forgotten. Here do we toil, that we might remember. By night we reclaim, what by day was stolen. Far from ourselves, he grows ever near to us. Our eyes once were blinded, now through him do we see. Our hands once were idle, now through them does he speak. And when the world shall listen, and when the world shall see, and when the world remembers, that world will cease to be. - Miraak

• Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Couldnt agree more with Rinaldo's summary. Sonething was amiss the past few nights.

While guilds can and should strive to put emps on the playing field, two nights in a row defending ash looked more like a *** measuring contest then actual strategy (as evident to the keeps flipping and renaming)

There should have been a coordinated hit to retake keeps or defend scrolls.
    DC should have consolidated under one figure head helping call shots. We don't have the numbers on all campaigns like AD and EP do. Only way to tackle that is make those decisions that value the greater good of DC. And some players value those decisions (op and @Publius_Scipio for starters.).

There also needs to be more acceptance of allowing pubs to the groups. I know a few guilds doing it and they get my super respect, but those players see the uncoordinated zone mess and its bad for DC. Not to mention not picking up LFG.

I know its stressful, facing 2 factions with superior guilds or numbers, but DC won those past AZ cycles or coming together with utmost integrity (with some hard-line decisions that needed to be addressed.)

Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Huckdabuck
    Huckdabuck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So what's the score? How does the map look now?
    Texashighelf - VR16 Sorcerer EP NA - FILTHY BARBARIAN
    Texasimperial - VR16 Dragonknight EP NA - How do you like your DK?
    Texas'Imperial - VR16 Dragonknight DC NA - How do you like your DK?
    Texas-Imperial - VR16 Templar DC NA - Queue Clogging Lagsploitter
    Texas Highelf - VR16 Sorcerer DC NA - Queue Clogging Lagsploitter
    Texas Imperial - VR16 Nightblade DC NA - Queue Clogging Lagsploitter
    It's a very grey area.
  • Bogdan_Kobzar
    Bogdan_Kobzar
    ✭✭✭
    "Being honorable might make you a good man, but it doesn't make you right. Be a better world if it did."
    Be mindful of Community Rules
  • Dkill
    Dkill
    ✭✭✭
    All i have to say to that wall of text:
    You did not Crown our Emp, as you say you were casually playing in Azura the passed weekend. So i should say why bashing or criticize the guild that have hold Azura together for the longest. Do yourself a favor and get in line, be part of the solution and not the problem. We lost the map due to the entire faction but Chuck being inside the Imperial City, as per super-troll Publius i think he is being ignore form many DC since long time ago, some of us not even see the crap he write in Zone.

Now if you want to be part of the solution and work together to get DC on top once again, send a tell to any of us online and we might accomplished great things together. Stay frosty DC and like i say in my Sig "Blue is the only way of life"
    Edited by Dkill on October 19, 2015 8:17PM
    BLUE IS THE ONLY WAY OF LIFE
    Illiana VR16 Red Guard Night Blade DC
    Kinkanon VR16 Breton Sorc DC
    Buquenke VR16 Imperial Templar DC
  • CN_Daniel
    CN_Daniel
    ✭✭✭✭
    A few points to make:

-One guild (mine) was holding Ash. Why didn't you and your team take stuff back yourselves, are we expected to do what you want us to do?

-Who do you think made the whole map blue in the first place? You're complaining about losing stuff you didn't even help take initially. If some of my colleagues who actually helped said something, I'd listen. People who have been gone for months don't get to come into zone screaming orders.

-EMP > Scrolls. Having Emp allows you to take scrolls back. Having scrolls doesn't help as much towards gaining Emp.

-PLEASE GOD TRY TO REMEMBER CHALAMO ISN'T DC'S LONG LOST 7th HOME KEEP!!!!!!!! In my opinion, your group recklessly trying to pull everyone to Chalamo allllllll weekend long is what got us into that trouble. Me thinks you be afraid to fight Crown.

AND most importantly -- We did try to work with zone. We kept saying " Push from Ash so we can come help you". I'm not just giving Emp up for FREE so we can ride to Warden (derp - da - derp - derp) But you are your team's toxic unreasonable attitude was the reason we couldn't get anything going.

Get real bro -- you never saved Chalamo, AK, HoD, FP & my team did. All night in commander channel (which for some reason every guild refuses to let your leader in (wonder why?!?) kept saying "If we don't go save Chalamo the pugs will just keep attacking it".
  • tonemd
    tonemd
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dkill wrote: »
    You did not Crown our Emp, as you say you were casually playing in Azura the passed weekend. So i should say why bashing or criticize the guild that have hold Azura together for the longest. Do yourself a favor and get in line, be part of the solution and not the problem. We lost the map due to the entire faction but Chuck being inside the Imperial City, as per super-troll Publius i think he is being ignore form many DC since long time ago, some of us not even see the crap he write in Zone.

Now if you want to be part of the solution and work together to get DC on top once again, send a tell to any of us online and we might accomplished great things together. Stay frosty DC and like i say in my Sig "Blue is the only way of life"

Did you see Kizzy Daedra with an AD scroll plucked from two suckers sitting in Rayles waiting for another keep to flip so I could set the damn thing, only to have it reset to an AD owned WARDEN?

Did you see EP and AD skip to and from our gates and moonwalk away with all the scrolls (admittedly, you probably got them in the first place)?

No you were probably too busy YOLOing at Ash.

I still don't understand the logic unless you have completely given up and have resorted to AP farming for the next 10 days.

@NPK Daniel I respect you and your guild, man, but what is the logic of loosing everything you worked for to hold an EMP keep that you know would be flipped as soon as you logged off? If it's AP fine, JUST SAY THAT (and I'll probably join you). But don't act like this was good strategy.
    Edited by tonemd on October 19, 2015 8:31PM
  • Dkill
    Dkill
    ✭✭✭
    tonemd wrote: »

Did you see Kizzy Daedra with an AD scroll plucked from two suckers sitting in Rayles waiting for another keep to flip so I could set the damn thing, only to have it reset to an AD owned WARDEN?

Did you see EP and AD skip to and from our gates and moonwalk away with all the scrolls (admittedly, you probably got them in the first place)?

I still don't understand the logic unless you have completely given up and have resorted to AP farming for the next 10 days.

No bro we did not gave up, but we do know that we were not the only DC in the zone, and we decide to maintain Emp. My question is why after all this time Chuck fighting EP and AD zerg we had to listen to the entire faction pointing at us. How about stop the carebearing and join the fight with us. We blue the map day in day out while the entire faction spent countless hours farming purple trophy inside IC.
    Once again i extend an invite to all of you pointing fingers at Chuck to get a group and get in Channel Command to help maintain our presence in Azura. No we have never give up, our guild is extremely competitive to give up. But i tell you this if we crown another Emp we will defend him to the last keep.
  • RinaldoGandolphi
    RinaldoGandolphi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh boy where to start......

I think i got a better idea,. I'll just leave Azura's all together, I should have known better to even bother with it to begin with. It will be easy to find another campaign where the DC there can be cultivated into winners.

As for Crown, I have a good rapport with him and Mojician, I had a lot of fun fights with them on Thornblade back in June, even when Mojican was Emp, lots a very even numbered fights that went both ways, Also had some really fun fights with WRX and Decibel(I hope those guys come back one day)....I don't know what your trying to insinuate, no one wins them all, but thats just ludicrious.

All those guys in Rage are class and great players and leaders in their own right. It shows in their gameplay. The fact they are willing to go out of their way and even give advice and help folks on other factions if you simply ask in a polite manner is just further proof of the class these guys have.

Its a shame too, myself and a few of my friends were part of the Haderus Liberation, we had 1 bar of DC pop facing 3 bars of AD everyday, and we still contributed and helped win that campaign while crowning Ariana Kishi as Emp. I have yet to see you win a campaign with such overwhelming odds against you (1 bar DC vs 3 bars of AD) let alone crowning Emp under such conditions.

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/145996/empress-ariana-kishi-liberator-of-haderus-pvp-video/p1

We all worked together in concert with LOM and Cry Havock to do that...we would see them attacking X keep and my folks would go in between the keeps and kill the reinforcements trying to get their, thinning the numbers as best we could to help the faction and the large group that was already outnumbered by 3 pop bars.. causing massive distractions at , resources, in the rocks between sejanus and BRK, Its doing all the little things right that make big things happen.

@tonemd thats a darn shame if things played out like that....your a good player for DC and DC as a whole deserves better then that......

I know no one is perfect, and everyone makes mistakes, im more critical of myself then i am of anyone else, ask anyone in TS if i screw up im the 1st one to admit it, even in zone chat i will flat out admit when i mess up or make a wrong call. An error only becomes a mistake when you refuse to correct it.

If what i have seen going on in Azura's Star as of late is a reg occurrence, you will never win that campaign playing that way. playing objectives is how you win and knowing when and where to hit things on the map...sometimes you have to give up Emp in order to win the campaign.

If anything they should be fighting for pride.
    Officer Fire and Ice
    Co-GM - MVP

Sorcerer's - The ONLY class in the game that is punished for using its class defining skill (Bolt Escape)

"Here in his shrine, that they have forgotten. Here do we toil, that we might remember. By night we reclaim, what by day was stolen. Far from ourselves, he grows ever near to us. Our eyes once were blinded, now through him do we see. Our hands once were idle, now through them does he speak. And when the world shall listen, and when the world shall see, and when the world remembers, that world will cease to be. - Miraak

• Dkill
    Dkill
    ✭✭✭
    I think you just like to hear your self talking about what you accomplished, great deal you liberate Haderus wowow here is your OSCAR File:Academy_Award_trophy.jpg

• RinaldoGandolphi
    RinaldoGandolphi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

No bro we did not gave up, but we do know that we were not the only DC in the zone, and we decide to maintain Emp. My question is why after all this time Chuck fighting EP and AD zerg we had to listen to the entire faction pointing at us. How about stop the carebearing and join the fight with us. We blue the map day in day out while the entire faction spent countless hours farming purple trophy inside IC.

Once again i extend an invite to all of you pointing fingers at Chuck to get a group and get in Channel Command to help maintain our presence in Azura. No we have never give up, our guild is extremely competitive to give up. But i tell you this if we crown another Emp we will defend him to the last keep.

This is just what i thought....you care more about your Emp then winning, this isn't competitive, its poisonous game play that kills faction moral.

Its no wonder DC has trouble winning a campaign with this type of mentality, its also no wonder Crown, Mojician and Co are having their way with you with less numbers because they know you will foolishly hole up in that last Emp keep while they pillage the map from you for easy AP points....its not a justifiable position.

Why would i get in command channel? Its obvious you don't have the factions best intentions at heart so we have a disagreeing of philosophies from the get go. You just admitted you have a "hold Emp at all costs" you don't care if we lose the entire map as long as you keep that Emp, thats the most selfish thing you could ever say towards the DC faction and you wonder why the majority of zone has started coming out against you?

Officer Fire and Ice
    Co-GM - MVP

• RinaldoGandolphi
    RinaldoGandolphi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think you just like to hear your self talking about what you accomplished, great deal you liberate Haderus wowow here is your OSCAR File:Academy_Award_trophy.jpg

I didn't liberate Haderus!

MBF, LOM, Cry Havok, A few other DC, and myself and my 3 freinds all worked together to do it.....MBF, LOM, and Cry Havok ran the show because they are smart people,. I just did my part to support them by doing the obvious such as disrupting enemy reinforcement lines, going on the other side of the map and resource taking/sieging keeps forcing the enemy to divert men their away from the main assaults...little contributions to help the faction, had nothing to do with me personally.

I actually don't like to talk about my accomplishment in game because I don't believe i do anything special other then the obvious which is play the objectives and try to win....and that means not staying in one keep while the rest of the map and scrolls get taken.....its an indefensible position to sit in one keep while they pillage everything around you.

Whatever, there are plenty of DC out there that want to be part of actually going all out to win. Many of Dc great players and leaders quit or left Dc because of this nonsense that has been going on, but whatever....i'll go plant seeds elsewhere, it may take some work, but we will be successful and it will be fun in the process :)
    Officer Fire and Ice
    Co-GM - MVP

• Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Can't deface those in IC, VR 16 gear and mats are vital for a competitive build (myself included with only purple vr15 gear.) And many of those players still want smaller battles or actually like IC.
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I didn't liberate Haderus!

MBF, LOM, Cry Havok, A few other DC, and myself and my 3 freinds all worked together to do it.....MBF, LOM, and Cry Havok ran the show because they are smart people,. I just did my part to support them by doing the obvious such as disrupting enemy reinforcement lines, going on the other side of the map and resource taking/sieging keeps forcing the enemy to divert men their away from the main assaults...little contributions to help the faction, had nothing to do with me personally.

I actually don't like to talk about my accomplishment in game because I don't believe i do anything special other then the obvious which is play the objectives and try to win....and that means not staying in one keep while the rest of the map and scrolls get taken.....its an indefensible position to sit in one keep while they pillage everything around you.

Whatever, there are plenty of DC out there that want to be part of actually going all out to win. Many of Dc great players and leaders quit or left Dc because of this nonsense that has been going on, but whatever....i'll go plant seeds elsewhere, it may take some work, but we will be successful and it will be fun in the process :)

Could try that campaign with lock IC access. I'm down lol
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL@ Daniel calling my team toxic. Daniel you're one of the reasons I've taken a hiatus from Eso and especially pvp. You're arrogant and unreasonable and rude. You don't like working with any other leaders and have become part of the problem, not the solution and I suspect a big reason Pain flipped. DC has always been difficult to corral and direct and now they have you, a suicidal clown leading them in what can only be termed as bad, bad strategy. If I was shouting orders in zone it was purely out of sheer frustration of watching you two nights in a row hold up in Ash and willfully refuse to lead your teams on worthwhile endeavors. You have the Zerg. You have the man power. I will give you that. And it certainly didn't hurt that I helped recruit a lot of those men for you. But what you lack is strategy and your ego is too fragile to allow you to take lessons from someone, anyone, with better instincts.

Respectfully,

Your old friend J
  • Grampa_Smurf
    Grampa_Smurf
    ✭✭✭
    Pokes head through door reads notes realizes he is in the fiction section holds head walks out in shame.

Life isn't measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.
  • Lil_kitty
    Lil_kitty
    ✭✭✭
    Only a small group of Chuck Norris were holding Ash. What was the rest of the pop-locked DC doing? Some were either spamming zone with hindering messages against our faction whilst others were waiting at Southern High Rock for their ports to IC to open.

Special thanks to HoD, AK, CN, FP and Egypt's group that actually work together to help DC.
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lil_kitty wrote: »
    Only a small group of Chuck Norris were holding Ash. What was the rest of the pop-locked DC doing? Some were either spamming zone with hindering messages against our faction whilst others were waiting at Southern High Rock for their ports to IC to open.

Special thanks to HoD, AK, CN, FP and Egypt's group that actually work together to help DC.

FP has been nothing but classy players. I see them pick up those pugs via zone!!
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Zavus
    Zavus
    ✭✭✭✭
    I hope they're laughing at you while reading this, the way I am right now.

"I don't care about emp, I care about winning"

Well some of us don't care about winning, we care about having fun. I would've done the exact same thing, and I have pissed tons of people off doing it.

There's no better feeling than that in this game. When you go on about your own business and still manage to tick people off.

Stay Salty, Get Rekt.
    Zavus - Worst NB NA / First NB RANK 50
    "Most carried General NA" - Cent Satori

Haxus

• RinaldoGandolphi
    RinaldoGandolphi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well I'm not mad about it as I don't take this personally not rage tell anyone. Maybe slightly disappointed, but mad? No way!

As for getting pleasure out of angering someone online, that's not my cup of tea, but hey the world has all types who am I to judge ?
    Officer Fire and Ice
    Co-GM - MVP

• RinaldoGandolphi
    RinaldoGandolphi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Best of luck to you Zavus in all your future endeavors, I wish you nothing but the best!
    Officer Fire and Ice
    Co-GM - MVP

• God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xavus you're a nobody in the game anymore. Over the course of 2 nights I spoke with numerous EP. None even know your name. None even know who nexus is. You're not pissing anyone off. And you're not doing any wrecking. You're a washed up haz-bean.
  • SkylarkAU
    SkylarkAU
    ✭✭✭✭
    Real emps fight for their alliance before their own crown, my 2c
    Skylärk // v16 Stamina DK (AvA 23)
    Elizabeth Skylark // v16 Magicka Sorc (AvA 29)
    Tauriel Skylark // v16 Stamina NB (AvA 12)
    Alexander Skylark // v2 Magicka Templar
    Terra Australis XI // v2 Magicka DK
    Nocturnal | RÀGE
    << PC/NA/AD >>

Youtube
  • Zavus
    Zavus
    ✭✭✭✭
    God_flakes wrote: »
    Xavus you're a nobody in the game anymore. Over the course of 2 nights I spoke with numerous EP. None even know your name. None even know who nexus is. You're not pissing anyone off. And you're not doing any wrecking. You're a washed up haz-bean.

I love pissing you off, I see you remain as passionate as ever Jauriel. Or maybe I should ask Meth/Thogurt to enlighten me, as we both know they have more "experience treating you". ;)

Oh btw, since you seem to be completely oblivious as to what's going on. Let me shed some light for you.

I never claimed to be anyone (glad to know you thought I was at some point, how sweet <33), and I don't care if people know who I am. I hardly play this game anymore, let alone on my main. Nexus hasn't been a thing in months. I'm pissing you off :D. And I'm wrecking you too! ( now now don't get it twisted, or excited we both know how crazy you are)

Your friend took it a lot better than you did, maybe you should take some tips. But both of you need to realize the following:

1. You claim you're not mad about it, yet you made a one page rant about it.
    2. This post is more poisonous to the entire faction's morale, than whatever that guild did at ash.
    3. You're demeaning a certain group of individuals for playing the game the way they want to play it.
    4. You also have no right to ask them to leave when they've contributed more to the campaign than you ever have or will in the future.
    5. At the end of the day who the hell are you to tell people how or what they should be playing the game for?

Also you have no grounds to make this thread at all. From what I've collected so far, you obviously didn't help get the scrolls/keeps. No one knows where the hell you guys were when X guild was defending ash. Getting some Kleenex maybe? but you didn't think about getting other keeps did you? Oh that's right, you couldn't push other keeps because you decided to rage quit.. It's also kinda hypocritical of you, to talk about throwing away the entire map for 1 keep when you attempted to do the same thing at Chalman.
    Zavus - Worst NB NA / First NB RANK 50
    "Most carried General NA" - Cent Satori

Haxus

• RinaldoGandolphi
    RinaldoGandolphi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm really not mad about it zavus, your grabbing at straws.

Secondly if I wasn't there, I wouldn't be making statements and weighing in on a position you really know nothing about, your simply taking a side in hopes you will make me upset, but things don't work that way.

Every time you post here your simply undermining your own position as I have been nothing but class to your and you have been abrasive towards me in return this is going to leave in a position with no legs to stand on with folks tossing around the T word in your direction and I don't want that.

This post was more of pep talk to the faction, just some took it rough because of their fighting spirit because DC is full of more indivuals and players who prefer not to Zerg then other colors. Me expressing my disappointment hoping to see better is in now way an indication of me being mad in the slightest.

Zavus, a wise man once said its better to be thought a fool and to remain silent then to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

The statements you made here have hurt your position considerably because you have no horse in the race, we're not there, yet felt compelled to make abrasive statements, I'm going to hope this can be chalked up to just being young and simply not knowing any better.

Take it as a lesson learned, I do hope one day you will start to think before you open your mouth before it costs your wallet or something else dearly.

I take part in taking all the stuff I can when I'm on, I can't be on more then 2-3 hours a day got to many real life obligations.
    Officer Fire and Ice
    Co-GM - MVP

• RDMyers65b14_ESO
    RDMyers65b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well... this is nothing new. A few weeks ago, people were so intent on holding emp that we lost everything.

Our scrolls are much more important than emp.
    Rayles, Warden and Glade are much more important than emp.
    The rest of the home keeps are much more important than emp.
    There are no points for having emperor.
    The points are for keeps, scrolls and resources.

Having the emp, other keeps and other scrolls is just gravy. It's nice but not the main course. Not being pushed back to the gates with absolutely nothing is even nicer. Having nothing is demoralizing. Having nothing but one emp keep and hearing people in zone demanding we protect the emperor when our scrolls are in enemy hands is infuriating. I was even rooting for the EP zerg to take the emp keep for the asinine decision to sacrifice our scrolls. Of course, they did.

I will not fight to keep emp. I will fight to keep our scrolls and home keeps.
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zavus wrote:
    I love pissing you off, I see you remain as passionate as ever Jauriel. Or maybe I should ask Meth/Thogurt to enlighten me, as we both know they have more "experience treating you". ;)

Oh btw, since you seem to be completely oblivious as to what's going on. Let me shed some light for you.

I never claimed to be anyone (glad to know you thought I was at some point, how sweet <33), and I don't care if people know who I am. I hardly play this game anymore, let alone on my main. Nexus hasn't been a thing in months. I'm pissing you off :D. And I'm wrecking you too! ( now now don't get it twisted, or excited we both know how crazy you are)

Your friend took it a lot better than you did, maybe you should take some tips. But both of you need to realize the following:

Blah blah blah blah .

:-O. <~~~~~~~ that's me yawning.

• MountainHound
    MountainHound
    ✭✭✭✭
    As Daniel said, we had 1 team at ash (chuck - who had emp) defending it. We encouraged our other teams to attack from Ash once it was safe. Go to nikel, if you die, rez at ash go to brindle, if you die res at ash and go take glade, if you die rez back at ash etc etc.

I don't get the logic to loose the most powerful buff (The HP boost to EVERYONE) in your faction to protect a scroll that is easier to get back than it is to get emp. Yes it would be nice to defend scrolls but we was pop locked. A 24 team at Ash is not a pop locked faction so what was everyone else doing? O right, they were all at south gate moaning lol. By all means organize groups and go and attack we encourage it and would love it. If AK had emp, or HOD we would expect them to be holed up in the last emp keep whilst our group defended else where or attacked.

You need to understand when you have emp, when you have 6 scrolls, you WILL be 2 v 1 by the other factions. EP does it, AD does it. You will see the emp holed up in a keep and that is the time when the scrolls get taken.

Also to say Daniel does not listen to other leaders is laughable. Daniel has done alot to get Azura active again for the DC side. Before this campaign started the map was ALWAYS fully red. AK, HoD, FP, Chuck, TFL and some others have been working really well together.

I mean you probably missed last night when we had 4 teams attacking KC, Arrius and Farrugut at once because we had a buffer on the emp due to holding the map?
  • MountainHound
    MountainHound
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well... this is nothing new. A few weeks ago, people were so intent on holding emp that we lost everything.

Having the emp, other keeps and other scrolls is just gravy. It's nice but not the main course. Not being pushed back to the gates with absolutely nothing is even nicer. Having nothing is demoralizing. Having nothing but one emp keep and hearing people in zone demanding we protect the emperor when our scrolls are in enemy hands is infuriating. I was even rooting for the EP zerg to take the emp keep for the asinine decision to sacrifice our scrolls. Of course, they did.

Great idea buddy. Please start organizing people to protect them in future, we will watch the emp keep, you watch the scrolls and then we can organize our other groups to go on the offensive so we can have 2 emp keeps and not be required to be holed up in one place. If we are at ash, and you manage to get ales, we get a breather and can attack Roe whilst you go take back chalman!

This is the spirit DC needs. More people to defend other stuff. If we need the help of a 12-24 man group to attack stuff, we really are in trouble as a faction especially when I see us pop locked!

• MountainHound
    MountainHound
    ✭✭✭✭
    Also, sorry for the triple post, I would like to point out to @RinaldoGandolphi who clearly stated he had been MIA and the other DC that are moaning and have short memories that before the release of IC, DC won the 3 previous campaigns with the same teams in place and we will, next campaign if we don't lose everyone to Obsidium come back stronger from the start.

We have a good few amount of guilds that are finally leaving the sewers and all we need back now is Big tone and we are good to go!
  • kevlarto_ESO
    kevlarto_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I agree, this type of game play for any faction is toxic and gets old after awhile, my faction rarely gets Emp these days, but sure get sick of seeing the same names of the other factions over and over again, then the huge lag fight at the last keep to dethrone, sux most of the time, this is faction based pvp to bad some players do not want to support there faction to stimulate good game play for the larger pvp base.