Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How can i make 10k gold fast?

• Lifecode666
    Lifecode666
    ✭✭✭
    get into sewers. farm aether and bone shard on banana side(left)
    sell each stack for 50k.
    Up the hornz
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    newtinmpls wrote: »
    All that being said, I'm more than happy to spank you If my sweetie can watch <g>.
    /lurk
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Start an underground skooma cartel. You'll make billions.
  • KronicDecay
    KronicDecay
    ✭✭✭
    Telling someone to steal for money.... What has this world come to!
  • failkiwib16_ESO
    failkiwib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly if you're lowbie then pick up materials.

Here are some minimum prices on pc/eu.

Clothing/Woodworking/ Blacksmithing mats only sell good if raw, not refined.
    raw cloth/ leather - 4k per 200 stack
    rough wood - 5k per 200 stack
    metal ores - 5k per 200 stack

columbine 350g
    mountain flower 80g
    bugloss 90g
    lady smock 110g
    corn flower 80g
  • Soleya
    Soleya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stealing is the easiest way to make money in the game. Even selling white junk items (along with greens/blues, etc) will net you on average 5-6k per day if you put 1 point in legderdermain to gain the extra sales to a fence (jumps to 110 with one skill point). And you can steal 110 items in about 15 mins if you aren't picky about what you steal. Just don't bother with armor or weapons. Just loot drawers and other containers. If you are on DC, Wayrest Castle has over 60 lootable containers.

Also stealing will get you the Black Market Mogul achievement (If you can stick with it long enough to fence 1 million in gold).
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Oh sweet, I didn't know you could work on riding skills before you have a horse. I'll need to get on that while I'm saving up.

It might still take me a few days to get to 10k (especially since I keep spending on the less expensive bag and bank upgrades), but at least you guys have saved me that many days of training time.
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer - Savior of Pretty Much Everything, Grand Overlord & Empress Nubcakes
    Katarin Auclair - DC Breton Warden healer & ice mage
    My characters and their overly elaborate backstories
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    The Adventures of Torbyrn Windchaser - Breaking the Ice & Ashes to Ashes
    PC NA
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    i3ig_Gun wrote: »
    Farm Iron, Jute, Maple and Enchanting Runes

Join a trading guild, sell it.

Its as easy as that.

Columbine, Mountain Flower and Bugloss.

They sell for crazy amounts in guild stores.
  • Emma_Overload
    Emma_Overload
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    get into sewers. farm aether and bone shard on banana side(left)
    sell each stack for 50k.

I'm surprised people are willing to pay that much, considering the fact that you aren't guaranteed anything good from the vaults. I get crap drops like Axe of Willpower (Infused trait, LOL) all the time.
    #CAREBEARMASTERRACE
  • Violynne
    Violynne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome thanks for the advice guys!...now I just need to find the gold to lower my bounty... :)
    Now this was worth the good laugh it provided. :lol:
  • TheNephilimCrow
    TheNephilimCrow
    ✭✭✭
    So yeah I just got the xbox one edition of eso and I saw that horses cost 10,000 gold and I have trouble find gold. Is there any good farming spots for low levels or tips/tricks to it?
    Thanks
    Also sorry if this isn't were I should be posting this, i'm new to this.

You're on Xbox? That's a shame. I would have given you 10k if you were on PS4
    PSN, Youtube & Twitch: TheNephilimCrow
    [NA] ESO EP Guild (GM): The Order of Crows (PvE) - 300+ Members (Discontinued)
    [NA] ESO AD Guild (GM): The Blades of Ayrenn (PvP) - 45 Members (Actively Recruiting)

|:Veteran Rank:|
    VR16 - AD Breton - S&S/Bow Werewolf Stamina Nightblade - Title "Savage Shadow"
    VR 1 - AD Altmer - DW/Resto Magicka Sorcerer - Title "Spellsword"

|:Non-Veteran:|
    LVL 45 - DC Bosmer - Jack of Trades (Master Provisioning, Blacksmithing, etc.)
    Lvl 22 - AD Breton - Templar - Hybrid Build - PvE - Title "The Holy Knight"
    LVL 21 - AD Imperial - Dragonknight - Tank Build (In Progress)- Title "The Copper Knight"
    Lvl 13 - AD Khajit - DW Magicka Nightblade - Title "Mystical Thief"