Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Whiterun in ESO

• Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd rather see stuff that hasn't featured in the more recent TES games - particularly more of Elsweyr and the Summerset Isles.
    GM - Ghost Sea Trading Co - NA PC

Epona was a Romano-Celtic goddess dating back to around 1800 to 2000 years before computer games were invented.
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Epona222 wrote: »
    I'd rather see stuff that hasn't featured in the more recent TES games - particularly more of Elsweyr and the Summerset Isles.
    Yeah, the only issue is that while I can see outsiders and people from EP/DC getting into *some* parts of Elsweyr, it would make zero sense to have them on the Summerset Isles. I still think letting anyone into Orsinium is a bit absurd given that its ruler is a key leader of the Covenant. Why wouldn't at least one AD or EP visitor try to assassinate him?
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • AronGrayblood
    I hope they will ad city of Blacklight (that should be actuall big city, not villige like mournhold) and more of morrowind!
  • CapnPhoton
    CapnPhoton
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This has been stated many many MANY times... ESO is not Skyrim 2.0 now please get that through your heads.

Now if Whiterun is added and the rest of Skyrim it hopefully be part of a bigger DLC of helping Jorunn the Skald king to rule over the rest of Skyrim cause how it stands now he technally only rules over the eastren part such as the Rift, Eastmarch, and Winterhold while the other parts such as Whiterun hold, the pale, the reach and so on are ruled by the fake king of Skyrim what's his name.

You mad bro?

The rest of Skyrim yes, but not part of any arch involving Jorunn. This would put it into Ebonheart Pact and create an unbalance in the game. The only way it would be possible to include a Jorunn story arch is if the other alliances too got extended stories and areas.
    Xbox One NA Aldmeri Dominion
  • ZigoSid
    ZigoSid
    ✭✭✭✭
    Epona222 wrote: »
    Yeah, the only issue is that while I can see outsiders and people from EP/DC getting into *some* parts of Elsweyr, it would make zero sense to have them on the Summerset Isles. I still think letting anyone into Orsinium is a bit absurd given that its ruler is a key leader of the Covenant. Why wouldn't at least one AD or EP visitor try to assassinate him?

That's the kind of thing I don't like too, Orsinium should've been DC story, even for other players (like the VR zones) and next one EP and next AD or something like that. Or maybe release neutral zones like daedric realms while working on 3 new zones for each faction to release at the same time, centered on the factions. I want to see Jorunn back ;)

Like that we can add everything and avoid the absurd things like in Orsinium "hey I'm your ennemy recruiting in the middle of your town and nobody's care ! loolololol"
    Edited by ZigoSid on October 14, 2015 3:44PM
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Defilted wrote: »
    Would be nice to see Winterhold before it was swallowed by the sea.

I actually forgot about that lol a friend of mine was wanting the same thing!
    Guildmaster of Power With Numbers in PS4 NA Server's Aldmeri Dominion.
    Proud Founder of the Yaysay cult! DOWN WITH THE NAYSAY CULT!! #ToxicRemedy
  • Commando414
    I think they should either add Whiterun or Winterhold in ESO.
  • Stovahkiin
    Stovahkiin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think they should either add Whiterun or Winterhold in ESO.

tumblr_mvnhl8QiYq1rrgl8wo1_250.gif
    Beware the battle cattle, but don't *fear* the battle cattle!
  • Daemons_Bane
    Daemons_Bane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wow :) necro by almost a year
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    We're laying the spirit of this necro'd thread to rest.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.