Maintenance for the week of September 9:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 9

Whiterun in ESO

UltimaJoe777
UltimaJoe777
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Can we get a DLC that brings it and some other big parts of TESV: Skyrim such as Solitude into this game too? If not it's cool but can't blame a guy for trying lol
Guildmaster of Power With Numbers in PS4 NA Server's Aldmeri Dominion.
Proud Founder of the Yaysay cult! DOWN WITH THE NAYSAY CULT!! #ToxicRemedy
  • SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Soon TM

I would like proper Skyrim as well, and Vvardenfell for my Morrowind nostalgia.

Hehe.
    Once I was a lamb, playing in a green field. Then the wolves came. Now I am an eagle and I fly in a different universe.

Been taking heads since TeS 3 Morrowind..

Been enjoying PvP tears since 2014

LvL 50 - Dragon Knight EP [PC-EU] = Illuvutar = Ex The Wabbajack = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Legendary Blades = Evil Ninja/Dueller = (StamBlade)
    LvL 50 - Sorcerer DC [PC-EU] = Daemon Lord = (Mag Sorc)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Khal-Bladez = (Mag DK)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Tenakha Khan = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Templar DC [PC-EU]] = Blades The Disgruntled = (Stamplar)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Ghost Blades = (Assassin)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Malekith The Shadow = (Mag NB)
    LvL 50 - Warden DC [PC-EU] = Crimson Blades = (Stamden)

Guild Master of The Bringers Of The Storm.
    Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

Anook Page anook.com/shadow2kk

Been playing since Beta and Early Access

• Vrienda
    Vrienda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think Winterhold is on the cards (Pre-destruction, since it was destroyed in the Third Era) and has been since the PC beta.
    Desperate for Roleplaying servers to bring open world non-organised RP to Elder Scrolls Online. Please ZOS.
  • Forestd16b14_ESO
    Forestd16b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This has been stated many many MANY times... ESO is not Skyrim 2.0 now please get that through your heads.

Now if Whiterun is added and the rest of Skyrim it hopefully be part of a bigger DLC of helping Jorunn the Skald king to rule over the rest of Skyrim cause how it stands now he technally only rules over the eastren part such as the Rift, Eastmarch, and Winterhold while the other parts such as Whiterun hold, the pale, the reach and so on are ruled by the fake king of Skyrim what's his name.
  • SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This has been stated many many MANY times... ESO is not Skyrim 2.0 now please get that through your heads.

Now if Whiterun is added and the rest of Skyrim it hopefully be part of a bigger DLC of helping Jorunn the Skald king to rule over the rest of Skyrim cause how it stands now he technally only rules over the eastren part such as the Rift, Eastmarch, and Winterhold while the other parts such as Whiterun hold, the pale, the reach and so on are ruled by the fake king of Skyrim what's his name.

Ye ok, but OP was asking if Skyrim is gonna be integrated, and considering its part of Tamriel and is in ESO then why not.

Once I was a lamb, playing in a green field. Then the wolves came. Now I am an eagle and I fly in a different universe.

LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Legendary Blades = Evil Ninja/Dueller = (StamBlade)

Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

• FriedEggSandwich
    FriedEggSandwich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dibs on breezehome ;)
    PC | EU
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love to have the rest of Skyrim implemented. Particularly Solitude and Winterhold. I'm a huge fan of wintery landscapes!

Whiterun would be a great addition too. But it would definitely have to have good stories attached to it.

But imagine the amount of $$$ that ZoS could make off of Skyrim and Vvardenfell nostalgia! Although it has been stated that Vvardenfell is a lot of wasteland at the moment.

However, Winterhold and the College of Winterhold could come with Spellcrafting :wink: that would be a good way to implement it.
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
  • Paazhahdrimaak
    Paazhahdrimaak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Before accommodating to the newer elder scrolls fans, in adding more skyrim for the dorks who call this game "skyrim online", why don't they add stuff for the hardcore fans, people who have been playing these games for 10+ years. I would still like to see more skyrim in this game, but I really hope they add vvardenfell first, or more of any other province.

Personal thought. Skyrim was an amazing game. But I'm so happy the future Elder Scrolls Games won't be in skyrim, glad it's out of the way. Of the 10 playable races in this game, Nords have always been my least favorite. Dumb, drunk barbarians.
  • azoriangaming
    azoriangaming
    ✭✭✭✭
    thing is they played it smart with this game starting in the 2nd era so basically if they wanted to they could do anything from the future timeline
  • Kuroinu
    Kuroinu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm reminded of an old screenshot I took that was most likely a jokey reference to TES V: Skyrim. But who knows?! :P
    FtyZvIP.jpg?1
  • Karamis_Vimardon
    Karamis_Vimardon
    ✭✭✭✭
    The plan is to add all the provinces of Tamriel over time, after Wrothgar is released next month Argonia (Black Marsh) is due next year, Q1 if going by current time frames. Though keep in mind the region of Skyrim will be nothing like TES V, ESO being 949 years in the past.
    PC NA

Karamis Vimardon, DC Templar (Magplar)
    Netara, DC Nightblade (Stamblade)
    Karamis, DC Sorc (Magicka)
    Hãderus, EP Templar (Healbot)
    Mr Twinkle-Toes, DC DK (Tank)

game
    noun: game;
    plural noun: games
    1. a form of competitive activity or sport played according to rules.
    2. an activity that one engages in for amusement.
  • Devolus
    Devolus
    ✭✭✭
    Can we get a DLC that brings it and some other big parts of TESV: Skyrim such as Solitude into this game too? If not it's cool but can't blame a guy for trying lol

Eventually. But honestly, I do not want to be seeing more of Skyrim so soon. We have so many other areas that have not been explored in Tamriel properly (Elsweyr, Black Marsh and Summerset Isles being the largely unexplored of the lot) and it would be nice to experience those areas than explore Skyrim again.....
    "The day I start considering people's feelings before speaking my mind is the day my efficacy as a politician comes to an end. When that day comes, just kill me outright, I beg of you."
    -Abnur Tharn
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, Skyrim is split into two kingdoms at the moment - three if you count the kingdom of the Reachmen. Because of that it actually could be a pretty interesting place to explore in ESO. I would be interested to know what Solitude, The Reach, and Winterhold (damn, I almost said Winterfell) are like in this era. I think those areas would be a lot more interesting to explore in this era than Vvardenfell.

Having said that, I'd prefer to see places like Colovia, the rest of Elsweyr, and Summerset explored first (we already know Black Marsh is coming before any of this, otherwise I would have said that too).
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I just want to bug the sh*t out of people by quoting Heimskr in Whiterun (something you cannot do in a Single-Player game), is that too much to ask?
  • Kuroinu
    Kuroinu
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You made reasonable suggestion of a possible scenario for the story and yet the first thing you wanted to type was this hyperbolic response because it was something related to Skyrim.

Everyone knows it's not Skyrim 2.0. This type of reaction/response has to stop when someone suggests anything related to Skyrim. You don't see people flipping out about the other TES titles, "This isn't Morrowind 2.0" "This isn't Oblivion 2.0". Perhaps you should get it through your head that this is not a valid response to any suggestion related to Skyrim.

And on top of this, he was only saying he wanted to see more of the region of Skyrim. Hardly a game-breaking suggestion, not even close lol. My god, some people need to chill out when they see the words "Skyrim".
  • SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

You made reasonable suggestion of a possible scenario for the story and yet the first thing you wanted to type was this hyperbolic response because it was something related to Skyrim.

Everyone knows it's not Skyrim 2.0. This type of reaction/response has to stop when someone suggests anything related to Skyrim. You don't see people flipping out about the other TES titles, "This isn't Morrowind 2.0" "This isn't Oblivion 2.0". Perhaps you should get it through your head that this is not a valid response to any suggestion related to Skyrim.

And on top of this, he was only saying he wanted to see more of the region of Skyrim. Hardly a game-breaking suggestion, not even close lol. My god, some people need to chill out when they see the words "Skyrim".

Very true, and so ironic, and I stated myself earlier, Skyrim is part of Tamriel and should be included in ESO for obvious reasons, yet the dude lashed out for nothing, when the OP was just wanting more Skyrim in the game, which IMO is fine.

I came into the TeS games at Morrowind, some othes have been there from Arena days, some came in at Oblivion, some came in at Skyrim.
    It does not matter really when you came in to the games, its the fact that you did come in to the game, and subsequently have merit and validity in having an opinon, because you were there, because you played.

So who cares about the whiney `oh this isnt Skyrim 2.0`, theres 2 bunches of people who play the game, and its the majority I feel that came from the TeS games, and not from a butterfly bandwagon next MMO jumper.

Both camps play the game and have opinions that are fine as they purchased the game or still sub etc, but its because of the TeS gamnes we have ESO and if players want Skyrim or Vvardenfell in the game, then they should.

Sayeth me:P

Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

• Korah_Eaglecry
    Korah_Eaglecry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just feel like there are so many other locations that we havent had the chance to see in Tamriel that should come first before we go adding in well established locations. Im sure Whiterun will be added, Im sure all of Skyrim will be included in this game. And Im quite certain that these places will be integrated through out the life of this game. Heck, we'll probably run out of locations in Tamriel before this game even gets close to closing its doors. Likely demanding ZOS expand to areas we've only heard of and supposedly no Tamrielan has never visited. But I really do hope that we get to see more of Summerset, Black Marsh, Areas of Morrowind outside of Vvardenfell and Elsewyr first.
    Penniless Sellsword Company
    Captain Paramount - Jorrhaq Vhent
    Korith Eaglecry * Enrerion Aedihle * Laerinel Rhaev * Caius Berilius * Seylina Ithvala * H'Vak the Grimjawl
    Tenarei Rhaev * Dazsh Ro Khar * Yynril Rothvani * Bathes-In-Coin * Anaelle Faerniil * Azjani Ma'Les
    Aban Shahid Bakr * Kheshna gra-Gharbuk * Gallisten Bondurant * Etain Maquier * Atsu Kalame * Faulpia Severinus
    What is better, to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort? - Paarthurnax
  • nimander99
    nimander99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dibs on breezehome ;)

Dibs on Markarth :D
    I AM UPDATING MY PRIVACY POLICY

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

∽∽∽ 2 years of Elder Scrolls Online ∼∼∼
    "Give us money" = Box sales & monthly sub fees,
    "moar!" = £10 palomino horse,
    "MOAR!" = Switch to B2P, launch cash shop,
    "MOAR!!" = Charge for DLC that subs had already paid for,
    "MOAR!!!" = Experience scrolls and riding lessons,
    "MOARR!!!" = Vampire/werewolf bites,
    "MOAARRR!!!" = CS exclusive motifs,
    "MOOAARRR!!!" = Crown crates,
    "MOOOAAARRR!!!" = 'Chapter's' bought separately from ESO+,
    "MOOOOAAAARRRR!!!!" = ???

Male, Dunmer, VR16, Templar, Aldmeri Dominion, Master Crafter & all Traits, CP450
  • dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    How about Markarth, Solitude, Dawnstar, Falkreath, Morthal? I really liked those locations.
    US/AD - Dodge Hopper - Vet Imperial Templar | US/AD - Goj-ei-Raj - Vet Argonian Nightblade
    US/AD - Arondonimo - Vet Altmer Sorcerer | US/AD - Azumarax - Vet Dunmer Dragon Knight
    US/AD - Barkan al-Sheharesh - Vet Redguard Dragon Knight | US/AD - Aelus Vortavoriil - Vet Altmer Templar
    US/AD - Shirari Qa'Dar - Vet Khajiit Nightblade | US/AD - Ndvari Mzunchvolenthumz - Vet Bosmer Nightblade
    US/EP - Yngmar - Vet Nord Dragon Knight | US/EP - Reloth Ur Fyr - Vet Dunmer Sorcerer
    US/DC - Muiredeach - Vet Breton Sorcerer | US/DC - Nachtrabe - Vet Orc Nightblade
    EU/DC - Dragol gro-Unglak - Vet Orc Dragon Knight | EU/DC - Targan al-Barkan - Vet Redguard Templar
    EU/DC - Wuthmir - Vet Nord Sorcerer | EU/DC - Kosh Ragotoro - Vet Khajiit Nightblade
    <And plenty more>
  • AngryNord
    AngryNord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    [quote="Paazhahdrimaak;2343478"Dumb, drunk barbarians.[/quote]

*starts sharpening axe*
  • SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    AngryNord wrote: »
    [quote="Paazhahdrimaak;2343478"Dumb, drunk barbarians.

*starts sharpening axe*[/quote]

*put his head on spike rawwrrr*

Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

• Paazhahdrimaak
    Paazhahdrimaak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AngryNord wrote: »
    [quote="Paazhahdrimaak;2343478"Dumb, drunk barbarians.

*starts sharpening axe*[/quote]

Hahaha :)
    Every race has their exceptions. Shalidor is a thug.
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    How about Markarth, Solitude, Dawnstar, Falkreath, Morthal? I really liked those locations.

I mentioned Solitude because it was the major city of TESV lol
    I just feel like there are so many other locations that we havent had the chance to see in Tamriel that should come first before we go adding in well established locations. Im sure Whiterun will be added, Im sure all of Skyrim will be included in this game. And Im quite certain that these places will be integrated through out the life of this game. Heck, we'll probably run out of locations in Tamriel before this game even gets close to closing its doors. Likely demanding ZOS expand to areas we've only heard of and supposedly no Tamrielan has never visited. But I really do hope that we get to see more of Summerset, Black Marsh, Areas of Morrowind outside of Vvardenfell and Elsewyr first.

Yes you do have a valid point there and clearly those places are getting first dibs lol
  • Iluvrien
    Iluvrien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    We had Eastmarch and The Rift in at launch, they are adding another snowy landscape in Wrothgar.

Any chance we could have a non-snowy landscape? A little light Vvardenfell'ing?

...although I wouldn't mind some more Blackmarsh or Elsweyr I suppose.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    UrQuan wrote: »
    Having said that, I'd prefer to see places like Colovia, [...]
    @UrQuan Don't forget:
    it's my understanding that, within the next year, it may be possible for us to resume visits to the towns of Anvil and Kvatch
    http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/news/post/2015/08/24/loremasters-archive-archeology-and-races-of-tamriel
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • bertenburnyb16_ESO
    bertenburnyb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vvardenfell plstyvmbb
    Haze Ramoran Dunmer Dragonknight Tank/Dps – Smoked-Da-Herb Saxheel Templar Tank/Healer

Red Diamond, Protect us 'til the end (EU EP Thorn)
  • elias.stormneb18_ESO

The High King of the western kingdoms of Skyrim is no more "fake" than Jorunn is. The king of the western kingdoms has most of the Jarls supportsing him, wich Jorunn doesen't. The Reach is also a seperate kingdom during this time, as the Reachmen have conquered The Reach Hold and most of Haafingar.

Edited by elias.stormneb18_ESO on October 14, 2015 12:21PM
  • Defilted
    Defilted
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would be nice to see Winterhold before it was swallowed by the sea.
    XBOX NA
    XBOX Series X

#NightmareBear
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The High King of the western kingdoms of Skyrim is no more "fake" than Jorunn is. The king of the western kingdoms has most of the Jarls supportsing him, wich Jorunn doesen't. The Reach is also a seperate kingdom during this time, as the Reachmen have conquered The Reach Hold and most of Haafingar.
    It's a reasonable argument that the king of Western Skyrim is fake, considering Freydis was the heir to the previous High King and Freydis was "accepted" by the Crown of Verity. I don't think it was necessarily most of the Jarls who supported Svartr; I think it was likely a 4/4 split, thereby giving neither candidate the necessary support required.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Kuroinu
    Kuroinu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »

It's a reasonable argument that the king of Western Skyrim is fake, considering Freydis was the heir to the previous High King and Freydis was "accepted" by the Crown of Verity. I don't think it was necessarily most of the Jarls who supported Svartr; I think it was likely a 4/4 split, thereby giving neither candidate the necessary support required.

Maybe they'll make a civil war within Skyrim again and we can either be on Jorunns or WesternNord McBeards side or neither, and we'll have another PvP zone.

EP players will default to Jorunns side, DC players McBeards and AD can oppose both sides because elves just want this nonsense war to stop. Crazy concept I know.

A war within a war, warception.
    Edited by Kuroinu on October 14, 2015 12:46PM
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Svartr, High King of Solitude. It seems like his descendants maintain power for a time from lorebooks and AD/DC players would not be helping Jorunn conquer more territory, but there could be other plots as well. I mean, if Pact and Dominion soldiers can be invited into Covenant territory in the Orsinium DLC, it should be even easier inviting players to a region that isn't a part of any of the three major alliances.
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
This discussion has been closed.