The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

How many VR do you have, How many CP, and when did you start?

• zornyan
    zornyan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Played since July on console.

Vr 14 imperial templar magika
    Vr 8 orc dragon knight
    Vr 5 khajit night blade
    30 dark elf sorc
    25 imperial dragon knight tank
    And a fresh imperial stamplar

The lower level characters are for bwb exclusively

Currently at 95 odd cp
  • Riga_Mortis
    Riga_Mortis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    VR 16 Templar
    VR 16 Nightblade
    VR 10 Dragonknight
    VR 6 Sorcerer

245 Champion points

Started playing from console release.
    XBOX 1X
    GT - TAGNUTZ
  • Casdha
    Casdha
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for all of the answers thus far, everyone got a click from me, mostly insightfuls with a couple of others thrown in for good messure.

nimander99 wrote: »
    It's all in the sig ;)

... look down nub

Ha, I like that answer. When I started is in my Sig, which wasn't in my OP ;)

Proud member of the Psijic Order - The first wave - The 0.016%

• DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    2 vr16 Sorcerers, 1 vr15 DK, 1 vr16 DK, 1 vr16 NB, 1 vr16 Templar, 1 vr1 NB.

I've been playing since launch. Two of my vr16s (vr14 at the time) were leveled in 1.6. That was the only grinding I ever did and I'm at 562 CPs atm. Most of my CPs came from PvP, believe it or not.
    Unfortunate magicka warden main.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
    Retired to baby bgs forever. Leave me alone.
  • Kammakazi
    Kammakazi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Casdha wrote: »
    How many VR do you have, How many CP, and when did you start ( were you VR before or after CP was implemented) ? Mine
    Edit: added a comma or two :)

3 Veteran Rank Characters - 1 VR 3 - 1 VR 2 - 1 VR 16

Started 9th of July.

158 CP
  • Ja50nX
    Ja50nX
    ✭✭✭
    Playing PVE since console release.

VR8 completes as much as possible (up to Auridon in Cadwells Gold)
    VR4 skipped some content (up to Auridon Gold)
    VR1 skipped most content (up to Rivenspire Silver)

All up I have 77 CP, only 1 has come from the VR1.

I have 3 others between lvl 6 & 11 which Ive spent a heap of time on too.
    PS4 EU
    Ebonheart Pact

• Anhedonie
    Anhedonie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    4 v16, one per class. Started in april, have around 400 cp right now.
    Profanity filter is a crime against the freedom of speech. Also gags.
  • Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Since early access day 1

VR16

290 CP

4390 gold
    1.5 million AP
    70.000 TV
    20 potatoes
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    "I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."
  • Casdha
    Casdha
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I've been playing since launch. Two of my vr16s (vr14 at the time) were leveled in 1.6. That was the only grinding I ever did and I'm at 562 CPs atm. Most of my CPs came from PvP, believe it or not.

This is a good example for me to use in answering why I asked

I count 68 VR levels earned after CP started so 562-70=492 492/68=7.235

So you averaged around 7.235 CP per VR level after CP started which is about what I average.

Where you got hurt is the 70 to start with. I got 70 for 14 VR levels which is 5 per VR level. You on the other hand got 70 for 28 VR levels which is 2.5 per VR level.

I'll pick a good console and/or someone who started after CP to see if the numbers seem to hold up. So far I see between 6.5 and 7.5 per level (depending on the player) for an earned rate after CP started. I think any numbers higher than these would be due to folks still earning CP on maxed VR characters (would make CP per VR go up)

Edit: Note - most of my 7.4 average came from solo PvE
    Edited by Casdha on October 1, 2015 6:36AM

• driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Have 1 VR13 - 700 + hours
    (7 non vets. ~ 700 hours)

Been here since beta, was mid 30s when CP was announced. Was only going to grind to VR 1 when they changed the starting CP from a flat 30 to 1 every 200K XP up to 70 max. So after a month of whatever grinding I could manage, hate grinding, I went from 35 to VR4 and started with 17 CP when the system went live. I've been earning 1 VR per month up to VR10. IC hits and I earned 3 more VR levels this month.

Currently have 99 CP. I have yet to burn through all of my built up Enlightenment since it started.
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

So you averaged around 7.235 CP per VR level after CP started which is about what I average.

Where you got hurt is the 70 to start with. I got 70 for 14 VR levels which is 5 per VR level. You on the other hand got 70 for 28 VR levels which is 2.5 per VR level.

I'll pick a good console and/or someone who started after CP to see if the numbers seem to hold up. So far I see between 6.5 and 7.5 per level (depending on the player) for an earned rate after CP started. I think any numbers higher than these would be due to folks still earning CP on maxed VR characters (would make CP per VR go up)

You're talking about the initial 70 CPs award at the start of the system? I had 4 vr14s at the time CPs were released.
    Unfortunate magicka warden main.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
    Retired to baby bgs forever. Leave me alone.
  • mlstevens42_ESO
    mlstevens42_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I started at prelaunch time. I had four vr 14 toons when 1.6 hit. Currently I have 346 cp and 8 vr toons.

vr 1 dk ad

vr 9 temp ep

vr 16 dk dc

vr 16 temp dc

2 vr 16 sorc 1 dc 1 ad

2 vr 16 nb 1 dc 1 ep
    and a bit to much time played ;)
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    3 vr16

500 cp

had 1 vr 14 at the release of champion system.

Been playing since open beta.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Casdha
    Casdha
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You're talking about the initial 70 CPs award at the start of the system? I had 4 vr14s at the time CPs were released.

sorry misread it. that changes it a bit lol 492/40=12.3 I'm gonna guess a lot of CP after hitting VR caps then
    Edited by Casdha on October 1, 2015 12:48PM

• Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    10 total vet 14/16
    673 cp
    Started in 5 day early access and 3 beta testing events prior
    #MOREORBS
  • LameoveR
    LameoveR
    ✭✭✭✭
    1 vr10 Sorc, don't remebmer amount of CP actually.
    Started March 2014.
  • Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Vr 16 DK, 80 days /played
    Vr 16 NB 8 days /played
    Vr 9 Sorc 6 days /played

365 CP

Been playing since 2 days before release. (and played the beta weekends)

Playing a lot less for a few weeks now, about 5 -10 hours a week when it used to be 5 hours a day minimum
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

• Farorin
    Farorin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was playing since early access, I have less than 300 champion points.
  • whiteshadow711jppreub18_ESO
    whiteshadow711jppreub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2 VR16 characters (see below*), 1 VR10 character (Argonian Nightblade Healer caster), 4 VR1 Characters, 1 level 10 character.

470 CP

Started in 5 day early access and 2 beta testing events prior to early access/Launch.

* as you can tell, the majority of my time has been on those two VR16 characters, one is my Original main (named Kotaro Atani) and the other is my ALT duplicate (named Kotaro-Atani), Identical Khajiit Nightblades.
    Signed, Kotaro Atani.PS5 NA
    VR16/ CP 160 Khajiit Nightblade of the Aldmeri Dominion, Guildmaster and Assassin of the Queen's Hand guild on NA PC. PvP Officer in the WOLF guild on NA PS5, and of course Master Thief. Currently 3120 CP out of 3600 CP on NA PS5. Currently 810 CP on NA PC (used for PTS testing purposes only). On PS5 I am also a Master Crafter, all traits done and learned, Jewelry crafting done. all Motifs learned on PS5 except for maybe two-three Motifs. Both Companions are Max level as are their Skills.Warrior, Lover, Thief.... Nightblade. Aldmeri Dominion For Life! For the Queen!! Go Dominion or go home ! "I have no hatred for the races of Man, but they are young. Like all children, they are driven by emotion. They lack the wisdom that comes with age. I would sooner place an Altmer infant on the Ruby Throne than surrender Tamriel to their capricious whims. The Altmer, the Bosmer and the Khajiit share the common traits of intelligence, patience and reason. We do not seek riches or plunder. Domination is not our goal, nor is the acclamation of power for its own sake. Today we make our stand. Today we take back the Ruby Throne, which is ours by ancient right and the blessings of the Divines. Stand with us." ―Your Queen Commands, Ayrenn Arana Aldmeri.(All 18 characters are AD only! This one is a AD Loyalist)Member of ESO Since January 29, 2014, started early Access 3/30/14 on PC, currently subbed on NA PS5 and on NA PC. Note- I only use PC for PTS testing purposes, the PS5 is my dedicated Game Platform.Note- for those that don't know how to say Kotaro Atani it's "Ko tar row Ah ta ni" (Ko with a Oh sound, tar which sounds like the sticky black tar stuff, row like rowing a boat, Ah with a AHHHH sound, Ta with a Tahhh sound, Neeee which sounds like knee)"The blowing sands of time wipe clean the footprints of the past...""Moonsugar may be the key to paradise, but it is through a false door...""A perfect society is always elsewhere..."- Unknown book of Khajiiti proverbs.
  • Casdha
    Casdha
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So far it appears folks that played a lot before have more than made up for the initial hit since.

• Cillion3117
    Cillion3117
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One VR12 with 90 CP.
  • Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    1x VR5 Nightblade
    1x VR2 Templar

Working on getting a Sorcerer to VR.

CP's? More than some, less than others (I don't really know, actually...).
    Time in game? More than is healthy, but I started on launch day for the Xbox One.

twitch.tv/vampire_nox
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say no to Crown Crates!

• nimander99
    nimander99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Played since launch (or thereabouts) the rest is in my sig... look down nub ;)
    I AM UPDATING MY PRIVACY POLICY

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

∽∽∽ 2 years of Elder Scrolls Online ∼∼∼
    "Give us money" = Box sales & monthly sub fees,
    "moar!" = £10 palomino horse,
    "MOAR!" = Switch to B2P, launch cash shop,
    "MOAR!!" = Charge for DLC that subs had already paid for,
    "MOAR!!!" = Experience scrolls and riding lessons,
    "MOARR!!!" = Vampire/werewolf bites,
    "MOAARRR!!!" = CS exclusive motifs,
    "MOOAARRR!!!" = Crown crates,
    "MOOOAAARRR!!!" = 'Chapter's' bought separately from ESO+,
    "MOOOOAAAARRRR!!!!" = ???

Male, Dunmer, VR16, Templar, Aldmeri Dominion, Master Crafter & all Traits, CP450
  • Xjcon
    Xjcon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Started in Aug 2014.

1 Orc DK VR16
    1 Dunmer DK VR16
    1 NB VR5
    1 Templar VR9

363 CP
    Briza Do'urdenx V16 Dunmer DK
    Jcon V16 Orc DK
    Vierna Do'urdenx V16 Bosmer NB
    Jarlaxle Baenrex V16 Dunmer NB
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1x VR16

No other VR characters. (Though I hope to change that soon. Maybe. When I get around to it. I just like my main too much. :P)

185 CP.

Started late April 2015.
    Edited by code65536 on October 1, 2015 6:55PM
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
  • EddieHavok
    PS4 launch VR3 Sorc (HE) ~20 CP / 100+ hours
    LFG/PS4/NA/EP/SorcV4
  • Daveheart
    Daveheart
    ✭✭✭✭
    VR16 Imperial Templar
    VR16 Dunmer Nightblade
    VR16 Altmer Dragonknight
    VR16 Khajiit Nightblade
    VR16 Breton Templar
    VR2 Redguard Dragonknight
    VR7 Altmer Sorcerer

I started to list my /played next to each toon, but then though better of it. I started in the 5-day early access (beta doesn't count for this). I had 2 of these toons maxed before 1.6 released, and I think I had both of the nightblades at vet level with the caster at vr 6-7. I'm currently at 518 cp, and I haven't really spent much time grinding outside of leveling the new toons. I've generally quested through the main zones, Coldharbour, and then the main quest line of Cadwell's Silver, then it's grind time. My time distribution probably looks like this: Trials > Dungeons > PvP > Questing > Grinding. I should probably throw crafting/trading and staring at walls in there too, but I'm not sure where they'd fit.
    Daggerfall Covenant (PC-NA)

The Order of Mundus | Nightfighters
  • AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At the time 1.6 came out, I had one V14 character and I think my sorc was V2. My templar became V1 the Saturday after. So I had 70 CP when we started

Now I have

V16 NB
    V16 Sorc
    V8 Templar

I'm working on my DK, she is 42 right now and should be V1 in a few weeks.

I'm currently at 302 CP
    The Moot Councillor
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Knootewoot wrote: »
    Since early access day 1

VR16

290 CP

4390 gold
    1.5 million AP
    70.000 TV
    20 potatoes

You sure have a lot of potatoes!
    Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)