The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Solo wipe of group with help from sewer boss (zerging almost fixed with smart dev from zos)

Erudition
Erudition
✭✭✭
https://youtu.be/HMUkn4Sjojk

Long live Havoc and now Aristocracy (and M12 - for you Loli).

Thank you Aetcha - you made this possible.

Edited by Erudition on October 2, 2015 11:44PM
  • Preyfar
    Preyfar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    For a while, I thought you were referring to the Sorc as being a Sewer Boss... heh. Which, in a way, you are. =D The sweeper only shows up half way through it, heh.
    Edited by Preyfar on September 30, 2015 5:54PM
  • imredneckson
    imredneckson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by imredneckson on September 30, 2015 5:56PM
    Legions of Mordor Guild Officer
    Member of the GvG Community

Dunmer NB - Merser Frey (DC)
    Dunmer DK - Akaviri Battlereeve (DC)- http://orig05.deviantart.net/7ecd/f/2016/013/b/f/you_***_kill_by_eso_picture-d9nrz0q.png
    Imperial Templar - Knight of the Blood Oath (DC)-
    http://orig00.deviantart.net/5ba3/f/2016/115/a/0/jesus_beam_ftw____by_eso_picture-da09ecj.png
    High Elf Templar - Aurí-El (AD)
    High Elf Templar - Teutonic Honor Guard (EP)
  • Zorgon_The_Revenged
    Zorgon_The_Revenged
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm really impressed with your skill at using damage shields.........

edit:Did anything fun happen after 3min in to the vid?
    Edited by Zorgon_The_Revenged on September 30, 2015 5:57PM
  • Conquers
    Conquers
    ✭✭✭✭
    So, reading your past posts, you complain about sorcs being nerfed. then you post this. make up your mind? if a player can survive 4+ other players smashing him, it seems op. I have never been able to survive longer than 10seconds on 3v1 or more, nor have i EVER seen someone able to survive when i am one of the 3+
    VR 16 Orc Stamina Dragonknight

We need a loot currency system in this game!
    forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/230549/currency-system-for-dungeons#latest
  • Erudition
    Erudition
    ✭✭✭
    Sorcs have been nerfed horribly. This was a lucky run tbh.
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    There is a particular Sorc on DC that I've encountered in the sewers that can seemingly survive quite a bit. He runs around ganking and re-ganking. He's so annoyingly good at this that my party of friends; Nord DK vet16, Breton Templar v16 and Dunmer DK lvl 37 will drop everything else and go after him when he shows. We've all done build tweaking just to address this guy.

As of this week we were finally able to chase him off instead of just dying. As of ... yesterday we killed him once. He killed us at least twice each.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • SleepyTroll
    SleepyTroll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great video, skill and obviously the average play couldn't do this. The 12k average crystal frags, the 9k mines and the 9k curse. Make me think sorc is doing just fine right now even though I still don't like the way they *** bolt escape. But when you stack shields so you have basically 50k hp but can still output that great damage, I mean weres the cons to that build? Other then shield breaker wich every sorc and there mom wants Nerfed.
    Edited by SleepyTroll on September 30, 2015 6:28PM
  • SkylarkAU
    SkylarkAU
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nicely done.. Should be renamed Eruditions Art of Living (on zero stam)
    Skylärk // v16 Stamina DK (AvA 23)
    Elizabeth Skylark // v16 Magicka Sorc (AvA 29)
    Tauriel Skylark // v16 Stamina NB (AvA 12)
    Alexander Skylark // v2 Magicka Templar
    Terra Australis XI // v2 Magicka DK
    Nocturnal | RÀGE
    << PC/NA/AD >>

Youtube
  • Erudition
    Erudition
    ✭✭✭
    lol skylark

Truth be told a good magicka NB will rek me. An average stam NB will too.

The order of power in this game with people who know how to play imho is NB - stam then mag (BY FAR)
    Temp stam then mag
    Sorc stam then mag
    DK (which have been totally ruined unfairly in pvp) stam then mag.
  • SleepyTroll
    SleepyTroll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Erudition wrote: »
    lol skylark

The order of power in this game with people who know how to play imho is NB - stam then mag (BY FAR)
    Temp stam then mag
    Sorc stam then mag

So your telling me in that whole grp there was not a single average player and they where all ***? I disagree with your order of classes sorcs are at least second or tied for first in both category Stam and Magicka in pvp. Also Stam dk is awesome.
  • skwherl
    skwherl
    ✭✭✭
    awesome vid eru :)
    Squirrel
  • EatUrNumNumz
    EatUrNumNumz
    ✭✭✭
    Pro pvp as always @Erudition :)

--NumNumz
  • IKilled007
    IKilled007
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well done. Sic semper zergs!
    The only substitute for victory is overkill.
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    lol skylark

Temp stam then mag
    Sorc stam then mag

Which do you think is the most powerful, rock, paper or scissors? ;)
    Edited by DaveMoeDee on September 30, 2015 6:57PM
  • Acts
    Acts
    ✭✭✭
    Why cant I get moments like these? Not Fair :/

Great vid tho.
    AD VR16 Sorc - Act of Rage : Retired
    AD VR16 NB - Acts in Shadows
    AD VR16 DK - Bixx Low : Retired

EP VR16 Sorc - Acts of Dominancy

DC VR16 Templar - Acts of Rejuvenation
    DC VR16 NB- Acts of Ferocity
  • Cthalion
    Cthalion
    ✭✭✭
    I expected some good stuff, because hey, it's you after all. But that was insane!! Hell of a job.

P.S. Let me in on that action!
    Kosmoko.
    Stamina NB since 4-4-14.
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

There is no luck involved in PvP. The only possible luck you may encounter besides critical hits is being lucky enough that the zerg group all suck at PvP in general.
    Guildmaster of Power With Numbers in PS4 NA Server's Aldmeri Dominion.
    Proud Founder of the Yaysay cult! DOWN WITH THE NAYSAY CULT!! #ToxicRemedy
  • Asherons_Call
    Asherons_Call
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oooohhh k. 3 seconds of that song and I turned it off.
  • Sypher
    Sypher
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sometimes the sweeper can be a pain sometimes it can be a blessing.

Nice work :)
    DC Dragonknight 'Sypher - AD Nightblade Sypher Ali - AD Sorcerer Sypher Sensei - EP Sorcerer Sypharian - DC Templar Ali Sypher

Youtube: www.youtube.com/SypherPK
    Twitch: www.twitch.tv/SypherPK
  • medieval_TOG
    medieval_TOG
    ✭✭✭

True, if someone had kept up with a stun or CC'd him, he would of died within a couple of seconds.
    Oh so you play on a console? Well this is a console game after-all I suppose.
  • PainfulFAFA
    PainfulFAFA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    surprised none of those bads cc'ed you with that much stam left.

One of my run cages wouldve locked you down lol
    PC NA
    Aztec | AZTEC | Ahztec | Aztehk | Master of Mnem
    MagDK | Magplar | Magward | Mageblade | Stamsorc

• LiquidZ
    LiquidZ
    ✭✭✭
    Elder Shields Online
  • Robert_Pendragon
    Robert_Pendragon
    ✭✭✭
    This man deserves to be called 'The human bulldozer' because that's what fighting against him feels like =D
  • Van_0S
    Van_0S
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A sex music:trollface:. Seriously, put some rock music next time.
  • Soulshine
    Soulshine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Who's your daddy?" indeed. Awesome! Hehe. B)

Off to keep leveling new Sorc...

• asneakybanana
    asneakybanana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thats some OP *** right there. WTB DC shield breaker user lol.
    Asneakybanana AD DK Former emperor of Chrysamere and Chillrend. World first hardmode Hel'ra and Quake con winner (Alliance rank 25)
    Asneakyhabenero EP DK Former emperor of Thornblade, Haderus. World first vMA Dk clear (Alliance rank 39)
    Asneakycucumber EP Sorc Former empress of Blackwater Bay and Trueflame (Alliance rank 32)
    Asneakypineapple EP Temp Former empress of Azuras Star and Haderus (Alliance rank 22)
    Asneakypickle EP NB Former empress of Trueflame (Alliance rank 47)
    Sweat Squad
    Crowned 27x on 12 different campaign cycles | 200M+ AP earned
    Fastest AA clear ever: 5:42 | Fastest HRC clear ever: 5:27 | NA first HM MoL
    609k Mag Sorc vMA
    NA first Tick Tock Tormentor
    NA first trinity (All No Death/HM/Speed run trials titles)
    2x Tick Tock Tormentor
  • BRogueNZ
    BRogueNZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭

>:0)

Edited by BRogueNZ on October 3, 2015 1:36PM
  • aco5712
    aco5712
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    just curious as to how many CP you have? i can see you are proccing the 120 damage shield from blocking and you obviously have 100 in bastion coz your shields are stupid big.
    Banned for Naming and Shaming exploiters. Great ideology ZOS.
    #FreeLeo

Main: Vir Cor | Dragonknight
    Alt: Leo Cor | Nightblade
    Alt: Leonidas Cor | Templar

Guild: K-Hole
    Youtube: CorESO
    DK PvP Tank/DPS Hybrid Build (2.1+): Cor Leonis
  • Erudition
    Erudition
    ✭✭✭
    For those of you who didn't much like the music I changed to what I'd have preferred at the time. Hope you like it more now :)

Oh and yeah it takes a while before the killing starts because in a 1vX like that you really need to be defensive early until you find some gaps to attack and reduce their numbers.

Once again thank you sewer boss for over half the killing, imho that is just great game design.
  • Devotion
    Devotion
    ✭✭
    So according to you mag sorcs are almost at the bottom of the list yet you kite 7+? Around for several minutes constantly shielding and streaking with enough burst to kill anyone you like.

I'd love to see what a top tier stam NB can do according to your rankings :P

To say shields have been nerfed its ridiculous how high you can stack them still as a mag sorc.