The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Solo wipe of group with help from sewer boss (zerging almost fixed with smart dev from zos)

• Erudition
    Erudition
    ✭✭✭
    Nice vid :)

You should try some power overload on that duel wield bar.

lol Cin. Overload is for scrubs :D
  • Cinnamon_Spider
    Cinnamon_Spider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Erudition wrote: »

If overload is for scrubs, then I'm the queen scrub. Power overload is fantastic with the right setup.
    Cinn #SorcLivesMatter
    Exquisite Bedlam - Sorcerer AD rank 34
    Cinnamonspiderdreams - Sorcerer EP rank 24
    Synaris Astarte - Templar DC rank 24
    Cinnamon Spider - Nightblade AD

Youtube - Cinnamon_Spider
  • Erudition
    Erudition
    ✭✭✭

If overload is for scrubs, then I'm the queen scrub. Power overload is fantastic with the right setup.

Was just having a dig but seriously I'm a major fan of using overload too in the right circumstances. I've seen you use it very very well.
  • Cinnamon_Spider
    Cinnamon_Spider
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Was just having a dig but seriously I'm a major fan of using overload too in the right circumstances. I've seen you use it very very well.

I know :)
    No offense taken. And just wait till you see this overload setup I'm trying tonight.
    Cinn #SorcLivesMatter
    Exquisite Bedlam - Sorcerer AD rank 34
    Cinnamonspiderdreams - Sorcerer EP rank 24
    Synaris Astarte - Templar DC rank 24
    Cinnamon Spider - Nightblade AD

Youtube - Cinnamon_Spider
  • ku5h
    ku5h
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Conquers wrote: »
    So, reading your past posts, you complain about sorcs being nerfed. then you post this. make up your mind? if a player can survive 4+ other players smashing him, it seems op. I have never been able to survive longer than 10seconds on 3v1 or more, nor have i EVER seen someone able to survive when i am one of the 3+

That is how it goes! First, you cry pre-patch, pls no nerf this, no that, no. no no.....
    Then, post-patch you go, huahaha ha ha OP wreching 10+ ppl...
  • Erudition
    Erudition
    ✭✭✭

I know :)
    No offense taken. And just wait till you see this overload setup I'm trying tonight.

Cant wait to see it :)
  • willymchilybily
    willymchilybily
    ✭✭✭✭
    that hard cast CF at 4:10 tho, Daymn!
    bit pixilated to be sure but what was that guys HP? even you looked a bit shocked haha.

bet when you saw that templar channel the boss after just about escaping from low HP twice you breathed a little sigh of relief.

GJ, nice vid.

PSN - WarpPigeon - Guild: TheSyndicate - EU, Ebonheart Pact
    Dragon Knight [Magicka] - 720 - Stormproof
    Night Blade [Magicka] - 720 - Stormproof
    Sorcerer [Magicka] - 720 - Flawless Conqueror
    Templar [Magicka] - 720 - Stormproof
    Dragon Knight [Stamina] - 720 - Stormproof
    Night Blade [Stamina] - 720 - Stormproof
    Sorcerer [Stamina] - 720
  • NoRefunds
    NoRefunds
    ✭✭✭
    why are you using dawnbreaker on the resto staff bar and atronach on dual wield, would make more sense to do the oppposite.....also i suggest to try to replace mages fury with something else, you frags hit for 13k, dawnbreaker even more, you dont need and execute, try trapping webs instead, its decent dmg and snare, better skill to spam.....also i dont think you need ward on both bars, try to use shuffle or boundless storm on resto bar instead, they both help a lot...btw 44k magika?lol do you have 2k champion points?
    Edited by NoRefunds on October 5, 2015 1:49PM
  • Erudition
    Erudition
    ✭✭✭
    NoRefunds wrote: »
    why are you using dawnbreaker on the resto staff bar and atronach on dual wield, would make more sense to do the oppposite.....also i suggest to try to replace mages fury with something else, you frags hit for 13k, dawnbreaker even more, you dont need and execute, try trapping webs instead, its decent dmg and snare, better skill to spam.....also i dont think you need ward on both bars, try to use shuffle or boundless storm on resto bar instead, they both help a lot...btw 44k magika?lol do you have 2k champion points?

Dawnbreaker is cheap so you are more likely to drop it often in a 1vX so it needs to be on your defense bar where you can stay alive with a lot of people on you (opposite in a group). Fury is a great way to proc frags and it's useful against DK's or people wearing a reflect. Trapping webs is really good for small groups because of the fear synergy but not something that has worked for me solo so much although I will take your advice and try it again. The bars are like that because I have ping between 250 and 350 (bottom left corner of screen if you look closely) so when I need to change things fast I can't count on responsiveness so the essentials are on both bars.

No i don't have anything like 2k (lol and I wish) but everything is levelled, gold and min maxed. My build is set out above somewhere.
    Edited by Erudition on October 6, 2015 8:23AM
  • NoRefunds
    NoRefunds
    ✭✭✭

Dawnbreaker is cheap so you are more likely to drop it often in a 1vX so it needs to be on your defense bar where you can stay alive with a lot of people on you (opposite in a group). Fury is a great way to proc frags and it's useful against DK's or people wearing a reflect. Trapping webs is really good for small groups because of the fear synergy but not something that has worked for me solo so much although I will take your advice and try them again. The bars are like that because I have ping between 250 and 350 (bottom left corner of screen if you look closely) so when I need to change things fast I can't count on responsiveness so the essentials are on both bars.

No i don't have anything like 2k (lol and I wish) but everything is levelled, gold and min maxed. My build is set out above somewhere.
    the difference in spell dmg between resto and dual wield bar is huge and you have ward on the dual wield bar so you can tank some people anyway, and dawnbreaker is also a single targhet finisher, so i like it more on the dual wield bar. I am now testing shuffle with 1 stam regen enchant on jewelry and i like it a lot, seeing how you were always out of stamina in the video you might consider that aswell
  • Erudition
    Erudition
    ✭✭✭

Dawnbreaker is cheap so you are more likely to drop it often in a 1vX so it needs to be on your defense bar where you can stay alive with a lot of people on you (opposite in a group). Fury is a great way to proc frags and it's useful against DK's or people wearing a reflect. Trapping webs is really good for small groups because of the fear synergy but not something that has worked for me solo so much although I will take your advice and try them again. The bars are like that because I have ping between 250 and 350 (bottom left corner of screen if you look closely) so when I need to change things fast I can't count on responsiveness so the essentials are on both bars.

the difference in spell dmg between resto and dual wield bar is huge and you have ward on the dual wield bar so you can tank some people anyway, and dawnbreaker is also a single targhet finisher, so i like it more on the dual wield bar. I am now testing shuffle with 1 stam regen enchant on jewelry and i like it a lot, seeing how you were always out of stamina in the video you might consider that aswell

True I could tank some but not 14 and always being out of stam is abnormal in a duel but very normal in a 1v10+ because you HAVE to block or you will die at certain points. You kind of have to guess when they will knock you down and hope you're right or it's all over.
    Edited by Erudition on October 6, 2015 8:20AM
  • caperon
    caperon
    ✭✭✭✭
    Permablockers are op! Oh, wait...

I see an excellent habilty to use an overpowered class.
  • NoRefunds
    NoRefunds
    ✭✭✭

True I could tank some but not 14 and always being out of stam is abnormal in a duel but very normal in a 1v10+ because you HAVE to block or you will die at certain points. You kind of have to guess when they will knock you down and hope you're right or it's all over.

i dont usually block, shuffle + roll dodge its usually enough, and you cant really block 14 ppl with a resto staff anyway lol....
  • Bashev
    Bashev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Buff shields! They are not enough to tank 10 players and a sewer random boss.
    If ZoS are consistent magicka regen should stop while a shield is active.
    Because I can!
  • Erudition
    Erudition
    ✭✭✭
    Bashev wrote: »
    Buff shields! They are not enough to tank 10 players and a sewer random boss.
    If ZoS are consistent magicka regen should stop while a shield is active.

Cool but do it for everyone while vigor is working or in a healing ward or any other kind of hardcore mit including wearing heavy or medium armor.

Oh and yeah cloak is fine where you can vanish from any fight whenever you want.
    Edited by Erudition on October 27, 2015 2:11PM
  • Erudition
    Erudition
    ✭✭✭

Could be mistaken but I think I remember seeing you in imp city and trying to lure you out of the dc base - gonna come out next time dude?
    Edited by Erudition on October 27, 2015 2:12PM