Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Help with sorcerer build

Gerardopg
Gerardopg
✭✭✭
So I'm running 3 willpower arcane, all with spell damage, 5 kagrenacs hope big pieces infused prismatic glyphs, molags kena shoulder, and 2 torugs pact staff nirn, all small pieces divines and the recovery mundus stone, I have 2.8 sd, 1.5k recovery, 36 k magicka with food, v15 blue, so I wan thinking in change the recovery stone for the spell damage stone, but my recovery go down to 1k and my sd go to 3k, so y was wondering how much recovery we really need speaking about veteran dungeons, I usually go out of magicka and turn on overload so I have my recovery plus the recovery from the energy overload, so somebody with more experience can help me with this build?? How do you think about it, what will you do with the mundus stones etc etc .... Pls and thanks
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gerardopg wrote: »
    So I'm running 3 willpower arcane, all with spell damage, 5 kagrenacs hope big pieces infused prismatic glyphs, molags kena shoulder, and 2 torugs pact staff nirn, all small pieces divines and the recovery mundus stone, I have 2.8 sd, 1.5k recovery, 36 k magicka with food, v15 blue, so I wan thinking in change the recovery stone for the spell damage stone, but my recovery go down to 1k and my sd go to 3k, so y was wondering how much recovery we really need speaking about veteran dungeons, I usually go out of magicka and turn on overload so I have my recovery plus the recovery from the energy overload, so somebody with more experience can help me with this build?? How do you think about it, what will you do with the mundus stones etc etc .... Pls and thanks

Well your healing should have elemental drain on the boss or such, you shouldn't have any problems with magicka with the mobs.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • failkiwib16_ESO
    failkiwib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is your level?

Healers sometimes cast Elemental Drain and Siphon Spirit on bosses, Mystic Orbs in between trash, however that is not the case with all healers, specially not inexperienced low levels - you can try to ask them if they have those skills, if not then you must slot them to sustain your own magicka.

The Atronach mundus helps with sustainability at the cost of max magicka.