Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Bidding on a Trader

xFLADNAGx
xFLADNAGx
✭✭✭
My Guild, The Lords of Twilight, just hit 50 members. The Guild funds are not much, but we would like to start trading. How much is to be expected to win a bid on a trader. I understand its all about location.
  • Glaiceana
    Glaiceana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm also interested about this.
    Priests of Hircine
    Werewolves who bite for FREE! PC/EU
    Our total free bites: 7000+
    Guild Subreddit | Forum Thread | YouTube Playlist
    Total Champion Points: 1000+
    Main Character: Ithaera - Stam DK, Nord, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Rothelnog - Stam NB, Orc, Male, DD, Werewolf.
    J'Xena - Mag DK, Khajiit, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Dances-With-Frost-Dragons - DK, Argonian, Male, Tank, Werewolf.
    Raziel The Paradox - Mag TP, Dark Elf, Male, DD, Vampire.
    Swims-Through-Starlight - TP, Argonian, Female, Healer, Werewolf.
    Glaicean Mag Ward, High Elf, Male, Ice DD, Werewolf.
    Hjurne Hircine's Forsaken - Sorc, Redguard, Male, PvP DD, Werewolf.
    My Total Free Werewolf Bites: 400+ (Ask me about bites if you need one!)
    Playing since July 2015!
  • failkiwib16_ESO
    failkiwib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well getting a veteran top tier trading guild up is very hard. You have to get into diplomatic negotiations with the other trading guilds you'll be competing with. Most guilds that have their trader located at the popular places pay around 200k-900k a week for their spot, and when they do get competition then the bidding starts at 1.5 million up to 10 million... if not more.

The cheaper and less veteran populated areas can cost everything between 100g to 70k.

These are just my experiences from PC EU server.
  • xFLADNAGx
    xFLADNAGx
    ✭✭✭
    Kiwi, thanks for the info. Guess I have to generate much more Guild gold before I attempt this.
  • Erraln
    Erraln
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For 100-300k a week, you should be able to set up in one of the non-capitol towns. The faction capitols, as well as Craglorn and Reaper's March, would cost much more. Traders off the beaten path may cost less, and I have no idea about the various Thieves' Den prices. Your guild trader, once hired, will return 3% of each sale to your guild coffers; if the location is right and the price isn't too high, you may be able to fund the weekly bid solely from this income. If not, your membership could make up the difference through donated gold. Many players will willingly donate to a store they're successful using, so encourage your players to stock the store well, if you do manage to find a trader. Good luck :smile:
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    What do you play on? Console or pc?
  • xFLADNAGx
    xFLADNAGx
    ✭✭✭
    Erraln, thanks for the heads up. I am glad I asked this question of the community. I appreciate the info.
  • xFLADNAGx
    xFLADNAGx
    ✭✭✭
    I'm on PS4 NA server