Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Where to level a skill line at V16?

leepalmer95
leepalmer95
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Decided to level my dual wield up and i've just become a vamp and want to get a few levels in it before i go back to pvp, is there any grind spots around which i could use? The v9/10 ones hardly give anything at the moment.
PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • CGPsaint
    CGPsaint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I could be crazy, but what about Fighter's Guild Bounties? I realize it won't help much when leveling your character in general, but the quest xp going towards skill progression might be worth a try.
    Edited by CGPsaint on September 20, 2015 9:33PM
    "Some enjoy bringing grief to others. They remind M'aiq of mudcrabs—horrible creatures, with no redeeming qualities."
  • failkiwib16_ESO
    failkiwib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you have the IC DLC you'll easily be able to lvl up your skills by killing and farming npc's in the Imperial Sewers, however the xp is best if you go alone or with just 1 friend, and there is always a possibility of gankers around :/

Otherwise I really don't know, I stopped using addons after the patch. >.<
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you have the IC DLC you'll easily be able to lvl up your skills by killing and farming npc's in the Imperial Sewers, however the xp is best if you go alone or with just 1 friend, and there is always a possibility of gankers around :/

Otherwise I really don't know, I stopped using addons after the patch. >.<

Yeah i'll likely go back to the sewers i just really didn't want to go into IC without a decently high dual wield and a lvl 1 vamp xD
    PS4 EU DC

• Czeri
    Czeri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You could make your weapons with the training trait, chug ambrosia, and run dolmens in v10 zone. Dolmens seem to give healthy exp.
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Czeri wrote: »
    You could make your weapons with the training trait, chug ambrosia, and run dolmens in v10 zone. Dolmens seem to give healthy exp.

Not sure if exp pots actually work on skill lines.

I do already have training, but i'll try the dolmens ty.
    PS4 EU DC

• Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rosveen wrote: »
    Cyro town dailies?

Maybe i assume it'll be a lot more empty as well because if IC

I'll try sewers first then check out the daily's.
    PS4 EU DC

• failkiwib16_ESO
    failkiwib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rosveen wrote: »
    Cyro town dailies?

Maybe i assume it'll be a lot more empty as well because if IC

I'll try sewers first then check out the daily's.
    Because of IC we got a lot of returning old players and new players. These areas are now much less empty now. However they are still relatively empty compared to IC, and you will not encounter zergs either.

• GuyNamedSean
    GuyNamedSean
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would say make dual blades with training on both, upgrade them at least to blue, and then go to one of the Public Dungeons that has a bunch of mobs. Did that with one of my friends and he had the skill in the forties in just ten minutes.
    Former Guildmaster of the Legion of Mournhold
    XBL: GuyNamedSean
    PC: GuyNamedSeanPC