Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Anyone willing to share good Alchemey reagent farming spots?

BaldusMageezack
BaldusMageezack
✭✭✭
I know Coldharbor is awesome but I'm looking for the mushrooms as well anyone have a good spot?
  • failkiwib16_ESO
    failkiwib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • BaldusMageezack
    BaldusMageezack
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks a bunch I'll definitely check those out
  • Woolenthreads
    Woolenthreads
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wherever people are few and don't spend much time. For examples most of the city areas and their surrounds are not worth searching but parts of the cities are rarely visited, areas away from the quests, areas that are infested with annoying critters etc. For mushrooms specifically it is neccesary to keep an eye out but new mushrooms respawn in the same locations each time, look near fallen trees, trees and rocks.
    Edited by Woolenthreads on September 20, 2015 10:22PM
    Oooh look, lot's of Butterflies! Wait! Butterflies? Get out of here Sheo, stop bugging me!

Having issues with Provisioning Writs? A list of problem Writs and people willing to help in game can be found in this Thread
  • JKorr
    JKorr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    There can be good pickings even where there are people. Especially if no one bothers to pick them. Ebonheart isn't bad for water hyacinths; including the Vivec's Antlers area. For making a circle around the city and looking at both banks of the river/stream I've gotten around a dozen, and the most dangerous critters around are the alits near the shrines.
  • Woolenthreads
    Woolenthreads
    ✭✭✭✭
    JKorr wrote: »
    There can be good pickings even where there are people. Especially if no one bothers to pick them. Ebonheart isn't bad for water hyacinths; including the Vivec's Antlers area. For making a circle around the city and looking at both banks of the river/stream I've gotten around a dozen, and the most dangerous critters around are the alits near the shrines.

That's what I mean by "don't spend much time". Wayrest down by the water gate, The first town in Reapers March, Silvanar in Malabal Tor are all places people go to quest but they don't spend time there and explore which leaves plenty of stuff.
    Oooh look, lot's of Butterflies! Wait! Butterflies? Get out of here Sheo, stop bugging me!

Having issues with Provisioning Writs? A list of problem Writs and people willing to help in game can be found in this Thread
  • jackiemanuel
    jackiemanuel
    ✭✭✭
    Lots of mushrooms in bal foyen