Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

This is ZOS customer support

• b92303008rwb17_ESO
    b92303008rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Twilix01 wrote: »
    I could not imagined I would experience the same customer support someday when I read this thread earlier today just until now. I was harvesting herbs from Alchemy Survey: Craglorn I a few hours ago. I did not even finished the first node when the game client crashed. I logged back in only to find all the nodes and the survey itself gone. Then I filed the ticket.

I can actually explain roughly what happens here. You see, when you arrive at a survey location, your map destroys itself since it's no longer needed as you have found the resources, and the resources only spawn if you have the survey report. When your client crashes/disconnects, or you go to another zone and return, the resources will not spawn since you no longer have the report and the game is likely not set up to account for whether or not you've harvested everything, not sure if that's even technically feasible to account for right now but this is my best guess (and likely correct) of what goes on here.

As far as I know, this is not the case. The survey will not be consumed until you finish harvesting all nodes. Another evidence is that If you have two identical surveys, one in your bag and the other in the writ reward box, you will not be able to loot the one in the box until you finish harvesting nodes and consume the one in your bag first.