Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

V1 Warlock Set?

Pink_Violinz
Pink_Violinz
✭✭✭✭✭
I'm switching out some gear, and realized I need to swap a piece of my warlock set. I already have the rings, neck and shoulders and don't intent to switch them, but I need to replace my cowl with something. I can switch it for my boots, sash, legs or gloves. Problem is, I cannot find any of those pieces in guild stores. I know I had one of those pieces previously, but had deleted it thinking I wouldn't need it. Are there any of the above for V1 or is it only for other levels?
  • failkiwib16_ESO
    failkiwib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try farming them from undeads in v1 area.

The v1 set used drop in rings, necklace, head, chest and shoulders only - I don't know if this has changed with IC update.
  • iainoflo
    iainoflo
    You could always craft a set of you have the traits available or ask a friend, guildmate to make you something because Warlock is only really good at the early vet levels if you don't have anything better. 5 piece seducers is easy to make and is pretty decent along with warlocks jewellery right up til vet 14/16.

More Warlock can drop at V12 but only from Trials, these are 12 player dungeons, but you cannot get rings at v12 anymore unfortunately, so you could always go back to it later if you wanted.
  • failkiwib16_ESO
    failkiwib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nobody uses warlock v12 anymore really. It's not bad for mana regen, but spell power is what everybody focus on. It's mainly pvp players that want the jewelry + 2 armor pieces and the rest of their armor will be heavy for protection.

However the v12 rings go for 200k+ in price, necklace around 5k-30k and armor pieces 600-4k. The v12 armor also comes in all body parts.

Edit: I forgot to include that the above is not ment for low levels, but v12+. Warlock is good if you're low level veteran and need a large mana pool and regen above actual damage, specially if it's your first veteran char.
    Edited by failkiwib16_ESO on September 7, 2015 8:33PM
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your V1 Warlock options are Ring, Neck, Head, Chest, Shoulder. This is true 99.99% of the time. These drop from V1 mobs as well as bosses in non vet dungeons scaled to V1 in blue quality.

There could theoretically be V1 versions of other pieces but only if a V1 character runs into AA and loots it from a boss. At least it should work that way in theory. I did have a V5 purple Warlock shoulder to support that theory but I believe I sold it recently.