Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PS4 NA Chillrend - Get more people here!

• Malkery
    Malkery
    ✭✭
    You are not missing much. EP night captured all of Chill last I checked and no one from AD cared to clean up the mess. Night capping, btw, not a good idea if you want competition fyi. Time to go hang out with those dudes at Haderus for some IC fun I guess. Since I was kinda hoping to do IC on Chill.

A lot of people took some time away from pvp before IC came out, and were returning to chilrend so dont give up on it so easily .. hope to see you there today.Theres a couple of other people i look forward to seeing from this thread in chill today as well ;)
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I figured ya'll were taking a break, but wasn't sure. But if you insist I bring myself to the 'party'...let me know if I need to bring my Templar or NB. There will be blood either way 1.01.0
  • EliteGunner_PSN
    A lot of AD groups also left to other campaigns, Soulless Knights and quite a few others went back to Azura's while a few others who were making those pushes for emp a couple weeks back have been playing spoiler in Skull of Corruption or Thornblade.
    Skooma Smugglers/Soulless Knights/Speed Dealers

V14 Templar Healer AD, PvP and PvE (who goes full healer in PvP anyway?)
  • Eejit1331
    Eejit1331
    ✭✭✭
    I figured ya'll were taking a break, but wasn't sure. But if you insist I bring myself to the 'party'...let me know if I need to bring my Templar or NB. There will be blood either way 1.01.0

Too funny! I laughed the same way as I laugh when my three year old says knuckles up to me :smile:
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Something tells me you haven't fought me yet Eejit1331 1.0. I'll show you a good time hun <3
    Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on September 16, 2015 5:53PM
  • Eejit1331
    Eejit1331
    ✭✭✭
    It's a date!

Regards,

Evo
    Edited by Eejit1331 on September 16, 2015 6:32PM
  • 13igTyme
    13igTyme
    ✭✭✭
    How would you two fight? you're both AD.
    PS4 | NA | l3igTyme

Thinking about coming back to play...
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ..... 1.0 We hold hands n' slaughter smurfs and red ants together in IC sewers?

He started it
    Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on September 16, 2015 9:42PM
  • FireCowCommando
    FireCowCommando
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    13igTyme wrote: »
    How would you two fight? you're both AD.

one rerolls DC, the other EP, at level 10 they meet up and settle it fisticuffs style
  • Eejit1331
    Eejit1331
    ✭✭✭
    ..... 1.0 We hold hands n' slaughter smurfs and red ants together in IC sewers?

He started it

Sounds like fun! I'll heal tank or dps. Hit me up ;)

I have vets in both DF and EP, but being a fellow Dominion bother, we have no quarrels.
    Prisoner, are you in our guild under a different name?

Thanks for the 411 l3igtyme.
    Edited by Eejit1331 on September 17, 2015 11:55AM
  • Stoney_McGeee
    Stoney_McGeee
    ✭✭✭
    A lot of AD groups also left to other campaigns, Soulless Knights and quite a few others went back to Azura's while a few others who were making those pushes for emp a couple weeks back have been playing spoiler in Skull of Corruption or Thornblade.

with the new DLC , people got frantic and joined Azura, but We are still in Chillrend, at the moment we are in Azura and chillrend, but not ALL of soulless is there.. Scourge looks tasty, but testing the waters first on how the DLC affects the gameplay..
    (Soulless Knights)
    AD Stoneey DK (Vr16) homeless
    AD StoneyHeals Templar (Vr16) homeless
    AD Stoknee NB (v1) Training
    AD Psychosis Sorc (37) Training
  • AbstractOver9000
    i need all of DC and AD to come take the inner ring so red can flip it back and crown me emp :D
    PS4 North America
    Skooma Syndicate/Such Scrubs/Imperialistic Prophecy/ChillrendFightClub/Imperial Trading Company

Stinkmasternerps - VR14 Templar - EP Chillrend
    Sovalon'h - VR14 Sorcerer - EP Chillrend
    Gaseous Clay - VR1 Dragonknight - EP Chillrend
    Whisker'Leefa - VR3 Nightblade - EP
    Panteradactyl - Level 3 Sorcerer - EP

Twitch - Abstract9000
  • Eejit1331
    Eejit1331
    ✭✭✭
    i need all of DC and AD to come take the inner ring so red can flip it back and crown me emp :D

Focus all of red on spawn camping blue and I'm sure yellow will make the push.
    We will see what we can do. Is Bo...whatever still emp?
    Edited by Eejit1331 on September 18, 2015 8:04PM
  • AbstractOver9000
    Eejit1331 wrote: »

Focus all of red on spawn camping blue and I'm sure yellow will make the push.
    We will see what we can do. Is Bo...whatever still emp?

yes, BOHEMUFF is emp still. lately i've cut back.. been focusing more on having fun and farming telvar stones on moon soaked blade or whatever that campaign is called hahaha
    PS4 North America
    Skooma Syndicate/Such Scrubs/Imperialistic Prophecy/ChillrendFightClub/Imperial Trading Company

Twitch - Abstract9000
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That wasn't very nice bringing 5 people to come kill me Abstract 1.0

Your lvl40 friend got too close to my talons and you almost died from having to keep jumping off that ramp into Clannfear 1.0 That encounter was hilarious lol. I had no idea I could walk up on those rafters. Shoulda invisible potted and ran but I got too curious with some things i wanted to try.
    Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on September 21, 2015 1:32PM
  • ConnorJS
    ConnorJS
    A lot of Guilds left Chillrend. My Guild The Aldmeri Elders of just under 300 switched to Azura's Star during my three month hiatus. I realized I didn't even know my own guild anymore, passed leadership down and peaced out. I do however have a point to all this and that is if I saw my guild teaming up with DC I would have bashed some skulls figuratively.
  • Stoney_McGeee
    Stoney_McGeee
    ✭✭✭
    People left Chillrend because you can't get AP.. Zos killed it.. On to making scourge the next competitive campaign ..
    (Soulless Knights)
    AD Stoneey DK (Vr16) homeless
    AD StoneyHeals Templar (Vr16) homeless
    AD Stoknee NB (v1) Training
    AD Psychosis Sorc (37) Training
  • AbstractOver9000
    That wasn't very nice bringing 5 people to come kill me Abstract 1.0

Your lvl40 friend got too close to my talons and you almost died from having to keep jumping off that ramp into Clannfear 1.0 That encounter was hilarious lol. I had no idea I could walk up on those rafters. Shoulda invisible potted and ran but I got too curious with some things i wanted to try.

what's your PSN GT?

i dont "bring" people to attack one individual lol. it's just 4 of us and we zerg wipe AD. or practice zerg busting. sometimes we succeed! :)
    PS4 North America

Twitch - Abstract9000
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's in my sig 1.0 Drogskol_Capn. And yes you did bring them that was mean 1.0, I was enjoying that 1v2 too much :'(
    Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on September 24, 2015 2:25PM
  • EclypticWarChild
    EclypticWarChild
    Soul Shriven
    I have only ever seen AD and EP working together on Azura Star and Chillrend. Also I've seen them doing it in IC on Skeleton Key. Dunno what you are talking about
  • EliteGunner_PSN
    I have only ever seen AD and EP working together on Azura Star and Chillrend. Also I've seen them doing it in IC on Skeleton Key. Dunno what you are talking about

I've definitely seen EP/DC working together on AS and Chillrend, particularly near Sejanus, or in the Arena district.

Fact is, as has been said way too many times: if you think they're working together, chances are it's just tactics and there's no communication going on between alliances.
    Edited by EliteGunner_PSN on October 1, 2015 4:02AM
    Skooma Smugglers/Soulless Knights/Speed Dealers

V14 Templar Healer AD, PvP and PvE (who goes full healer in PvP anyway?)
  • PhxOldGamer68
    PhxOldGamer68
    ✭✭✭✭
    My guild leaders know some of the AD/DC former emperors. They go on Party chat and talk, but very rare have we agreed to help each other.

It just looks like that on the map, but it's just strategy. We always think AD/DC are working together when we're getting pushed to our corner. But when we see AD or DC pushing each other, we choose whichever direction will benefit us the most.

All coincidence.
    PSN NA/EU: DesertDweller99
    PC NA: KaktusKing
  • SCinsight
    SCinsight
    ✭✭✭
    lol
    Edited by SCinsight on October 3, 2015 6:30PM
    Mass Terror
    PS4 First AA HM
    PS4 Second Hel Ra HM
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________

Vaska - vr16 Magicka Templar.
    The People's Champion - Work in Progress

Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice, and most of all, love of what you are doing. - Pele
  • AbstractOver9000
    It's in my sig 1.0 Drogskol_Capn. And yes you did bring them that was mean 1.0, I was enjoying that 1v2 too much :'(

i believe you're delusional.
    PS4 North America

Twitch - Abstract9000