The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

PS4 NA Chillrend - Get more people here!

• SCinsight
    SCinsight
    ✭✭✭
    TaCoSlurpY wrote: »
    1440801669541-192780917.jpg

Oh look AD just trying to help out DC with that no reason Bleaker's siege. Lol

You realize it was probably my guys taking it to screw with both factions right?
    Mass Terror
    PS4 First AA HM
    PS4 Second Hel Ra HM
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________

Vaska - vr16 Magicka Templar.
    The People's Champion - Work in Progress

Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice, and most of all, love of what you are doing. - Pele
  • TaCoSlurpY
    TaCoSlurpY
    ✭✭✭
    Would you stfu about learning your class already? "Skooma Syndicate" is most of the EP responding in here, this last 2-3 weeks we have only been running with small numbers. Most of our captains on the team are very good players with or without emp. The only smalls groups of AD I see running around is the other group in here talking also, from what I've seen they can't do anything productive without the emp on their team... Bat swarm bat swarm bat swarm.... Reflective scales reflective scales standard of might reflective scales and so on... I mean seriously I can sit in the back and spam dark flare none stop but how fun would that be?

I honestly think it wouldn't be so bad if the emp wasn't so over powered. I've never been emp nor have I watched any of our emps play. I'm always to busy off chasing people and dieing away from the group (constantly get me yelled at by crown and I'm sure our crowns can vouch for that lol). But, if they are all like this then it is majorly broken. It should not take 10v1 5 minutes to kill an emp.

I have tons of screenshots from this campaign, counting how many times EP has owned Ash compared to DC. So far from this campaign it's a 15-4 advantage on EP's part. Yet DC has owned Chalman 32 times this campaign when I am on playing.
    I stopped counting 3 days ago, it's been the samething I just don't care much anymore, it's just the norm for DC to attack EP even though we ain't got the emp nor do we have any scrolls.

Idk about you guys but I expected EP to always get attacked nonstop when we held emp and all the scrolls, I would want my ***t back too. DC don't really care cause they see it as an equal battlefield, they just keep on trucking into Chalman where the EP are. No EP at Ash so why go there...
  • SCinsight
    SCinsight
    ✭✭✭
    Would you stfu about learning your class already? "Skooma Syndicate" is most of the EP responding in here, this last 2-3 weeks we have only been running with small numbers. Most of our captains on the team are very good players with or without emp. The only smalls groups of AD I see running around is the other group in here talking also, from what I've seen they can't do anything productive without the emp on their team... Bat swarm bat swarm bat swarm.... Reflective scales reflective scales standard of might reflective scales and so on... I mean seriously I can sit in the back and spam dark flare none stop but how fun would that be?

I honestly think it wouldn't be so bad if the emp wasn't so over powered. I've never been emp nor have I watched any of our emps play. I'm always to busy off chasing people and dieing away from the group (constantly get me yelled at by crown and I'm sure our crowns can vouch for that lol). But, if they are all like this then it is majorly broken. It should not take 10v1 5 minutes to kill an emp.

I have tons of screenshots from this campaign, counting how many times EP has owned Ash compared to DC. So far from this campaign it's a 15-4 advantage on EP's part. Yet DC has owned Chalman 32 times this campaign when I am on playing.
    I stopped counting 3 days ago, it's been the samething I just don't care much anymore, it's just the norm for DC to attack EP even though we ain't got the emp nor do we have any scrolls.

Idk about you guys but I expected EP to always get attacked nonstop when we held emp and all the scrolls, I would want my ***t back too. DC don't really care cause they see it as an equal battlefield, they just keep on trucking into Chalman where the EP are. No EP at Ash so why go there...

You realize Apocalypse didn't even have bats slotted? Banner. And we've only had the emperor in our group for a day and a half. And if everyone in our group is so bad, why are so many people in your guild asking for our builds? How do you think we are winning this campaign? And you said AD and DC gang up on EP? Look how you couldn't get anything productive done without the MASSIVE DC zerg that just hit Roebeck and is currently at Faregyl? STFU. Quit talking when you obviously have no idea or even one piece of a thought of what the hell is actually going on.
    Edited by SCinsight on August 29, 2015 3:00AM
    Mass Terror
    PS4 First AA HM
    PS4 Second Hel Ra HM
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________

Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice, and most of all, love of what you are doing. - Pele
  • TaCoSlurpY
    TaCoSlurpY
    ✭✭✭
    Apocalypse doesn't have bats I know, just the previous AD emps....

Our ten man group smoked DC group of 25+ inside of Bleaker's while we were trying to capture. I think our group knows what we are doing.
  • SCinsight
    SCinsight
    ✭✭✭
    Apocalypse doesn't have bats I know, just the previous AD emps....

Our ten man group smoked DC group of 25+ inside of Bleaker's while we were trying to capture. I think our group knows what we are doing.

That has nothing to do with what i just previously said. I said pay attention to whats going on in the campaign, not that you didn't know how to play the game.
    Mass Terror
    PS4 First AA HM
    PS4 Second Hel Ra HM

• TaCoSlurpY
    TaCoSlurpY
    ✭✭✭
    DC is finally attacking AD yes, see what happens when DC and AD stops gangbanging us?

Straight Outta Chalman!
  • Eejit1331
    Eejit1331
    ✭✭✭
    Taco, we are waiting to see if you all are going to have orange or purple babies. We plan on more babies. You'll get yours ;)
  • AbstractOver9000
    ^What does that mean?
    PS4 North America
    Skooma Syndicate/Such Scrubs/Imperialistic Prophecy/ChillrendFightClub/Imperial Trading Company

Stinkmasternerps - VR14 Templar - EP Chillrend
    Sovalon'h - VR14 Sorcerer - EP Chillrend
    Gaseous Clay - VR1 Dragonknight - EP Chillrend
    Whisker'Leefa - VR3 Nightblade - EP
    Panteradactyl - Level 3 Sorcerer - EP

Twitch - Abstract9000
  • FireCowCommando
    FireCowCommando
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mistform, Mistform, Mistform!

Vampires!
  • AbstractOver9000
    Mistform, Mistform, Mistform!

Vampires!

from all sides. that *** cray
    PS4 North America
    Skooma Syndicate/Such Scrubs/Imperialistic Prophecy/ChillrendFightClub/Imperial Trading Company

Twitch - Abstract9000
  • TaCoSlurpY
    TaCoSlurpY
    ✭✭✭
    Hey mist form is my only escape, no were near as good as sorcs or night blade escapes lol. It's not like I'm doing much when in mist form. Hell 95% of the time you guys kill me anyways, it just buying some time for my makes to catch up to you guys.
  • deathscythe
    deathscythe
    ✭✭
    Everyone's point of view from their side is the other 2 are gangbanging them. wheter it be AD DC vs EP; AD EP vs DC; DC EP vs AP. All just opinions and point of views based on how you see that map.

Edited by deathscythe on August 31, 2015 10:53PM
  • Valentyne
    Valentyne
    ✭✭
    It's not AD and DC working together. I heard from someone in DC who has been on Chillrend since the game came to console that there's a fairly large DC guild that only attacks Ebonheart.
    PS4 NA Chillrend - Ebonheart Pact
    VR14 Khajit Nighblade Kinky Buns [Former Emperor]
    VR2 Dark Elf Templar Fluffy Lumpkins
  • Eejit1331
    Eejit1331
    ✭✭✭
    Valentyne wrote: »
    It's not AD and DC working together. I heard from someone in DC who has been on Chillrend since the game came to console that there's a fairly large DC guild that only attacks Ebonheart.

There is no coordination going on. It's simple... there is a lot of Ebonheart hate flowing over from PC.
  • deathscythe
    deathscythe
    ✭✭
    ^ so true
  • henroc12
    henroc12
    I think the hate for ep on this server came from it being an ep buff server for so long. Ive been on chillrend from the start of my v1 dk and i just remember all the spawn camping so yeah i have some hate for ep.
  • ArchAngeI-X
    ArchAngeI-X
    ✭✭
    As henroc said, the gate camping nonsense led to some bad blood, it'll fade away, for now it seems as if most of it is gone for the time being.
    I'd like to believe that the other faction is scared of me, but in reality they're probably more like "F**k this guy."
  • AbstractOver9000
    it's mainly because i'm so beloved by all factions :P
    Edited by AbstractOver9000 on September 9, 2015 6:43PM
    PS4 North America

Twitch - Abstract9000
  • 13igTyme
    13igTyme
    ✭✭✭
    Eejit1331 wrote: »

There is no coordination going on. It's simple... there is a lot of Ebonheart hate flowing over from PC.

I just have EP hate because of Nords/Skyrim and the 10 year olds that followed. But I still attack DC on a regular basis in my campaigns.
    Edited by 13igTyme on September 9, 2015 9:34PM
    PS4 | NA | l3igTyme

Thinking about coming back to play...
  • Judeau
    Judeau
    Soul Shriven
    Its a trap!
    13igTyme wrote: »

I just have EP hate because of Nords/Skyrim and the 10 year olds that followed. But I still attack DC on a regular basis in my campaigns.

I'd make fun of you for being a filthy elf, or cat, but I'm a DC Bosmer... so have no room to talk.
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Very true. It is a well justified hate since EP out populates the other 2 factions pretty strongly on PC and on consoles. And always have a stronger showing in PVP and PVE. Look at the Craglorn guild traders, they are mostly owned by EP.
  • AbstractOver9000
    truth be told, when i made my character, i had no inkling of pvp on eso; nor did i know the difference of the factions on eso. i originally had an AD character to pick khajiit (hadnt yet gotten the any-race-any-faction bundle). a couple friends of mine who had started their accounts the day before told me to switch to ep so we could level up together... so i did.
    PS4 North America

Twitch - Abstract9000
  • Eejit1331
    Eejit1331
    ✭✭✭

You're in my guild..lol..
    This is Evo
  • 13igTyme
    13igTyme
    ✭✭✭
    Judeau wrote: »
    Its a trap!

I'd make fun of you for being a filthy elf, or cat, but I'm a DC Bosmer... so have no room to talk.

Dumner and Breton, mate.
    PS4 | NA | l3igTyme

Thinking about coming back to play...
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    truth be told, when i made my character, i had no inkling of pvp on eso; nor did i know the difference of the factions on eso. i originally had an AD character to pick khajiit (hadnt yet gotten the any-race-any-faction bundle). a couple friends of mine who had started their accounts the day before told me to switch to ep so we could level up together... so i did.

I won't blame you for that, sadly, others will and ruthlessly. That is a choice you made since your friends are hanging out in EP land. But with that pasture over there being so green and ripe, it is unfortunate you'd be subject to ridicule just because your toon runs under the EP banner.
  • AbstractOver9000

I won't blame you for that, sadly, others will and ruthlessly. That is a choice you made since your friends are hanging out in EP land. But with that pasture over there being so green and ripe, it is unfortunate you'd be subject to ridicule just because your toon runs under the EP banner.

at the end of the day, i'm not worried what others say :) i feel like all factions think the grass is greener on the other side. for chillrend, specifically (maybe not the past 2 days), i think AD has better watered front yards.
    PS4 North America

Twitch - Abstract9000
  • ArchAngeI-X
    ArchAngeI-X
    ✭✭
    You know abstract, you could just like, join AD. It's not like you'll miss those EP guys right? Maybe you can join the face-smasher transfer squad ;)
    Edited by ArchAngeI-X on September 14, 2015 5:16AM
    I'd like to believe that the other faction is scared of me, but in reality they're probably more like "F**k this guy."
  • AbstractOver9000
    You know abstract, you could just like, join AD. It's not like you'll miss those EP guys right? Maybe you can join the face-smasher transfer squad ;)

haha unfortunately, i'm not a pc transfer :)
    PS4 North America

Twitch - Abstract9000
  • Stoney_McGeee
    Stoney_McGeee
    ✭✭✭

haha unfortunately, i'm not a pc transfer :)

if you're talking about the squad i know of, its not JUST a pc transfer squad lol
    but again I've been on and off lately.. but these forums got me back in until i rage quit from the lag .
    (Soulless Knights)
    AD Stoneey DK (Vr16) homeless
    AD StoneyHeals Templar (Vr16) homeless
    AD Stoknee NB (v1) Training
    AD Psychosis Sorc (37) Training
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You are not missing much. EP night captured all of Chill last I checked and no one from AD cared to clean up the mess. Night capping, btw, not a good idea if you want competition fyi. Time to go hang out with those dudes at Haderus for some IC fun I guess. Since I was kinda hoping to do IC on Chill.
    Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on September 16, 2015 1:45PM