The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PS4 NA Chillrend - Get more people here!

AbstractOver9000
I'm glad to see that AD and DC finally stopped holding hands :) now we just need more guilds to come back.

A LOT of EP guilds left the campaign when AD and DC decided to not attack each other and only push EP. For example: AD could have picked up a scroll, just ONE person with no zerg, and walked straight to Warden and i bet money DC would not have attacked him just so they could keep pushing EP. After this campaign, supposedly Malkary and his guild of 1337 PC transfer face smashers are leaving. Let's get more people back! AD is pop-locked ~20 hours out of the day, EP is pop-locked for like 2 hours and DC is never pop-locked.

This used to be the best campaign on PS4 NA, let's get some more DC and EP back in this to even up the battle and make it fun for all sides!
PS4 North America
Skooma Syndicate/Such Scrubs/Imperialistic Prophecy/ChillrendFightClub/Imperial Trading Company

Stinkmasternerps - VR14 Templar - EP Chillrend
Sovalon'h - VR14 Sorcerer - EP Chillrend
Gaseous Clay - VR1 Dragonknight - EP Chillrend
Whisker'Leefa - VR3 Nightblade - EP
Panteradactyl - Level 3 Sorcerer - EP

Twitch - Abstract9000
  • Malkery
    Malkery
    ✭✭
    We run with usually ten people at most and only four of them are pc tranfers. We came to this campaign 2 or 3 resets ago because me and Poiym of DC noticed how many buff servers Ep had and how they were pop locked 24 hours a day even when no other faction had even one bar of population.In time after struggling at the gates week after week we kept making our push out making this campaign fun and competitive.Since that time i do agree more and more ad and dc have shown up, but you're sadly mistaken if you think Dc and Ad do not fight each other every single day on that campaign.I bet if you asked Dc they would say were always attacking them or Ad would think we are always being double teamed... its the nature of the game .Keep thinking what you will and you are actually a vet of this campaign how can you not remember ep being poplocked every hour of the day right up until they started getting stomped.
  • AbstractOver9000
    of course i remember it being pop-locked. i also know the videos and screencaps i've seen of AD and DC literally riding on their mounts together. of course, you can't blame the entire tree for a few bad apples. it was just some good-natured ribbing. i'm not one of those EP b-holes that despises AD and DC as a whole. for example, i despise you because you're so f*&king impossible to kill but i don't hate most of those around you. i could name drop the individuals who's names i've cursed but i don't actually hold any of it against you; it's a video game and some people are just good at it.

my main gripe, and granted this has stopped as of late (mainly cuz AD is so dominant right now), is that we'd have DC and AD both attacking deep in EP (i.e. AD at arrius and DC and kingscrest) when AD has a vulnerable scroll or something. or when we are one keep away from killing AD emperorship. we probably brought it on ourselves for always having gates pushed during the EP pop-lock days. it's still frustrating though.

overall, i'm just disappointed that, since the big influx of pretty damned good AD players, EP and DC have bailed. there was a week, maybe a week and a half, there that was exhilaratingly fun.
    Edited by AbstractOver9000 on August 28, 2015 4:21AM
    PS4 North America
    Skooma Syndicate/Such Scrubs/Imperialistic Prophecy/ChillrendFightClub/Imperial Trading Company

Twitch - Abstract9000
  • SCinsight
    SCinsight
    ✭✭✭
    HAHAHAHA THIS IS TOO GOOD! "Malkary and his guild of 1337 PC transfer face smashers" Thanks for giving us a nice name.
    Mass Terror
    PS4 First AA HM
    PS4 Second Hel Ra HM
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________

Vaska - vr16 Magicka Templar.
    The People's Champion - Work in Progress

Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice, and most of all, love of what you are doing. - Pele
  • AbstractOver9000
    SCinsight wrote: »
    HAHAHAHA THIS IS TOO GOOD! "Malkary and his guild of 1337 PC transfer face smashers" Thanks for giving us a nice name.

haha i give credit where it is due, bro. that being said, we've wiped you guys a few times so i have something to be proud of :)
    PS4 North America

Twitch - Abstract9000
  • SCinsight
    SCinsight
    ✭✭✭
    It's all in good sport though, the campaign is getting pretty old now with the dominance, though Apocalypse got emp today so we spent the day defending every keep.
    Edited by SCinsight on August 28, 2015 4:27AM
    Mass Terror
    PS4 First AA HM
    PS4 Second Hel Ra HM
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________

Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice, and most of all, love of what you are doing. - Pele
  • AbstractOver9000
    Yea, sometimes the going gets good. I personally love our daily EP/AD Alessia Bridge Battle
    PS4 North America

Twitch - Abstract9000
  • SCinsight
    SCinsight
    ✭✭✭
    Too much siege for my taste, the campaign has become too much of a zerg fest, and like Malkery said, we only run in groups of 10 at MAX.
    Mass Terror
    PS4 First AA HM
    PS4 Second Hel Ra HM

• AbstractOver9000
    I'm all about AP farming the bridge. Despite how long I've been here, i'm still working on getting the meta gear i need... i've farmed way more than enough but for the first ~4 weeks, i had no idea what i was doing and randomly spent it on dumb stuff.
    PS4 North America

Twitch - Abstract9000
  • SCinsight
    SCinsight
    ✭✭✭
    To end this note, just wait until Imperial City hits, it's going to be fun.
    Mass Terror
    PS4 First AA HM
    PS4 Second Hel Ra HM

• Stoney_McGeee
    Stoney_McGeee
    ✭✭✭
    SCinsight wrote: »

thats just priceless. xD

and Abstract so many people are leaving. so you really don't need more people unless you're trying to make it into a buff server.
    (Soulless Knights)
    AD Stoneey DK (Vr16) homeless
    AD StoneyHeals Templar (Vr16) homeless
    AD Stoknee NB (v1) Training
    AD Psychosis Sorc (37) Training
  • AbstractOver9000
    No. I don't want a buff server. Not on my main, anyway. I have thirnblade homed on my alternate because I get the buffs for PvE content. They're going away anyway. I want more people here because I want a balanced campaign
    PS4 North America

Twitch - Abstract9000
  • Stoney_McGeee
    Stoney_McGeee
    ✭✭✭
    No. I don't want a buff server. Not on my main, anyway. I have thirnblade homed on my alternate because I get the buffs for PvE content. They're going away anyway. I want more people here because I want a balanced campaign

well with all the AD leaving, idk if more EP would be needed.. i have a feeling AD will be the underdogs again but I'm not complaining thats why i joined.. but skull and thorn blade look tempting to mess around in when the DLC comes out.
    (Soulless Knights)
  • AbstractOver9000
    I haven't heard of any AD leaving besides Malkery and SCinsight and their crew. Who all is taking off?
    PS4 North America

Twitch - Abstract9000
  • SCinsight
    SCinsight
    ✭✭✭
    In my own opinion, the only reason why EP cannot do anything right now, even in the hours that they are pop-locked, is due to the fact that there are too many mindless zergs assuming that there is power in numbers. This is true, though when faced with a better organized, and group style play equipped group, they are easily torn through. This is due to lack of strategy, which takes time, and the game has a learning curve, some pick it up fast and for some it takes time. Knowledge = Skill in PvP, learn the classes and in turn you learn the counters. Just my 2 cents.
    Mass Terror
    PS4 First AA HM
    PS4 Second Hel Ra HM

• AbstractOver9000
    truth be told, it's because as soon as we start making progress on the ring and flip alessia, the zerg gets mindlessly scroll crazy and everything goes to ***. it ends up being Skooma (guild i'm in) and Targaryen (Scotti's guild) trying to push circle and all the random zerg groups going for both scrolls at the same time. the only time we are successful is when someone (usually me) coordinates multiple zergs but man... that takes such an enormous toll on my patience and it usually means i can't run with the big group because i'm too busy switching voice chats and sending messages on the PSN phone app
    PS4 North America

Twitch - Abstract9000
  • SCinsight
    SCinsight
    ✭✭✭
    I understand exactly, look at AS last campaign, that's where most of our guild came from, and many of them coordinated the large groups, that's why AD was so successful. Though it gets tiresome teaching PUGs how to play and strategize, this is why we run in guild only groups consisting of however many we have in chat 4-12 at most on a good night.

Something I also forgot to mention is that it is the same way for every faction when the board is somewhat balanced, why do you think taking Chalman keep is so damn difficult when EP has emperor? Because the hoards of EP are locked away in the keep and the mindless zergs rush on towards Arrius and on down.

It's frustrating but 2 things; you cannot control/coordinate everyone, and you cannot be everywhere.
    Edited by SCinsight on August 28, 2015 3:11PM
    Mass Terror
    PS4 First AA HM
    PS4 Second Hel Ra HM

• AbstractOver9000
    yea. that's part of the reason i decided to back off a bit from my templar in pvp... i needed a change of pace. it's nice to not have to stress about people not listening to direction
    PS4 North America

Twitch - Abstract9000
  • TaCoSlurpY
    TaCoSlurpY
    ✭✭✭
    Lmao!

The fact that when DC has any type of numbers their forces are always going for Chalman.

Idk how many times we (EP) has been trying to dethrone the AD emp and DC are sitting their attacking EP...

I know a lot of EP quit cause they were using this as a buff campaign and others dislike losing. But, DC are really the cowards here. When the server was just getting fun all the DC hardcore players bailed out.

But let's do talk about ADs big strategy? The one that has them spamming crystal frags and focus aimed? Or the AD emps who swarm over and over and over again? Great strategy...
  • SCinsight
    SCinsight
    ✭✭✭
    TaCoSlurpY wrote: »
    Lmao!

The fact that when DC has any type of numbers their forces are always going for Chalman.

Idk how many times we (EP) has been trying to dethrone the AD emp and DC are sitting their attacking EP...

I know a lot of EP quit cause they were using this as a buff campaign and others dislike losing. But, DC are really the cowards here. When the server was just getting fun all the DC hardcore players bailed out.

But let's do talk about ADs big strategy? The one that has them spamming crystal frags and focus aimed? Or the AD emps who swarm over and over and over again? Great strategy...

How about we talk over your strategy of hiding in the group and Jesus beaming? Please stop before you dig yourself deeper, people do what you are complaining about in all factions in all campaigns.

Mass Terror
    PS4 First AA HM
    PS4 Second Hel Ra HM

• TaCoSlurpY
    TaCoSlurpY
    ✭✭✭
    In the end it doesn't matter lol

Campaign is changing to a 7 day with the new patch. Wish they would just leave it in the middle.

I'd also like to call out our EP pop lock bull crap. I want to guess 25% of our pop when it gets locked are afk at home base or afk at keeps.
  • Zanbanzakura
    I'm glad to see that AD and DC finally stopped holding hands :) now we just need more guilds to come back.

A LOT of EP guilds left the campaign when AD and DC decided to not attack each other and only push EP. For example: AD could have picked up a scroll, just ONE person with no zerg, and walked straight to Warden and i bet money DC would not have attacked him just so they could keep pushing EP. After this campaign, supposedly Malkary and his guild of 1337 PC transfer face smashers are leaving. Let's get more people back! AD is pop-locked ~20 hours out of the day, EP is pop-locked for like 2 hours and DC is never pop-locked.

This used to be the best campaign on PS4 NA, let's get some more DC and EP back in this to even up the battle and make it fun for all sides!

You mean like how ad and ep hold hands and gang up on dc in skull lol dude deal with it we are out numbered all the time but we welcome it and destroy everything in our path
  • Zanbanzakura
    Lmao!

You wanna talk strategies ep is all about sitting in towers with cold harbors like cowards and ad literally runs in gets hit 1 time and they all run away,and you say dc are cowards lmfao
  • SCinsight
    SCinsight
    ✭✭✭
    Zanbanzakura, if you have nothing to offer to a civil conversation please refrain. Cyrodiil is AvAvA, from each factions perspective it is always going to seem as if the other two are ganging up on them, which has already been stated by Malkery. Each faction uses every technique that the other two uses as well. Complain all you want, but all you will get in response from these forums is learn to play.

Edited by SCinsight on August 28, 2015 4:56PM
    Mass Terror
    PS4 First AA HM
    PS4 Second Hel Ra HM

• Moglijuana
    Moglijuana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DC here...I friggin LOVE Chillrend. There is just so many people to kill lol. Yesterday I finally got my first 1v2 against two vet 14's...I'm only vet 4 lmao. LOSing is just too damn fun. I've never t-bagged someone for so long like I did those two AD. They were just camping their quest area by cracked wood.
    Ps4 - PSN:jdmaya
    Dårth Måul (AD- Dunmer Mag DK) Legate
    Latest Vid:https://youtu.be/WZp_IdyrL6Q
  • AbstractOver9000
    Lmao!

You wanna talk strategies ep is all about sitting in towers with cold harbors like cowards and ad literally runs in gets hit 1 time and they all run away,and you say dc are cowards lmfao

i agree with insight. not to mention you're talking about a completely unrelated campaign. this talk is about chillrend, not skull.
    PS4 North America

Twitch - Abstract9000
  • coolermh
    coolermh
    ✭✭✭
    I haven't even been playing as much but chill seems fun to play every time I am on. People are getting more skilled on all alliances and I have found I can't 1v10 anymore!
    -MrHeid625
    Max Chars:
    Magika Sorc AD
    Stamina NB AD
    Stam DK AD
    Magika NB-
    Magika Temp-
    Stam Warden
    Stam Sorc
    Mag Warden
  • AbstractOver9000
    lol heid. you can't talk until you stop hitting people for 25k lethal arrow
    PS4 North America

Twitch - Abstract9000
  • TaCoSlurpY
    TaCoSlurpY
    ✭✭✭
    Hey its 3:30pm PST. Funny how we went straight to DCs keeps and took them with no problem, ended up getting stopped at Ash by the emp. Prior to that no DC was fighting AD, now after we were stopped DC is pushing us again while AD is doing the same. You would think that with the score AD 65,998 / DC 30,227 / EP 21,604 that DC would actually try to push the alliance smoking everyone? Nope let's let AD hold all our scrolls for the entire campaign...

Funny how EP has had DC scrolls more then they have this campaign, 3 days left...
  • TaCoSlurpY
    TaCoSlurpY
    ✭✭✭
    1440801669541-192780917.jpg

Oh look AD just trying to help out DC with that no reason Bleaker's siege. Lol
  • Stoney_McGeee
    Stoney_McGeee
    ✭✭✭
    1440801669541-192780917.jpg

Oh look AD just trying to help out DC with that no reason Bleaker's siege. Lol

what that looks like to me, is a organized group prob having some fun killing lots of reds and blues.. not AD helping anyone. lol

you guys really need to get over pulling the victim card. Do you guys not look at how other campaigns are? literally all the same, everyone alliance spams Snipe, swarm, Jesus beam and crystal.. but guess what?! every single skill you keep getting killed by over and over again has a counter. LEARN your class and don't expect to learn your character when you're running in a huge group where you hit a person MAYBE twice before 8-15 other guys jump in as if they doing something.

if you're on the forums use it for more then just complaining, look up the the different post.. thats how I'm learning.
    (Soulless Knights)