The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

SERVER CRASH AGAIN?!

• Arreyanne
    Arreyanne
    ✭✭✭✭
    They really should buy more reliable hamsters maybe change suppliers on that?
  • LaRoseNoire
    LaRoseNoire
    ✭✭✭
    PTS Crashed!
    Amo la caricia de la noche y el susurro del viento sobre mi cuchilla helada.
    J'aime la caresse de la nuit et le frémissemet du vent sur ma dague froide.
    I love the touch of the night and the whisper of the wind on my cold dagger.
    La Rose Noire (Khajit Stamblade): Melee DPS PvE, Ganker PvP.
    La Rose Rouge (Dunmer MagDK): Melee DPS PvE, OffTank PvP, Duelist PvP.
    La Rose de Sang (Breton Magblade): Healer PvE, Healer PvP.
    La Rose Sacreé (Argonian Magplar): Healer PvE, OffTank PvP.
    La Rose Toxique (Redguard StamDK): Melee DPS PvE, Tank PvE, OffTank PvP, Duelist PvP.
    La Rose en Glace (Breton MagWarden): Tank PvE, CCTank PvP.
    Everyrone AD, SAVE THE QUEEN!
  • six2fall
    six2fall
    ✭✭✭✭
    So all 3 severs crashed at same time?
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep PC and PS4 down on my end in Florida.
    PSN is up as we are in party chat.
    Edited by TequilaFire on August 28, 2015 3:08AM
  • Abaddon2012
    Abaddon2012
    ✭✭
    I got booted, game said I reached my message rate limit. I sent two messages tonight. I can't log back in.

I just want to upgrade my dang horse!

Said the same thing to me too. What,messages? There's no message box. Lmao.
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Xendyn wrote: »
    So...everybody?
    That's a new one

Well that is what happens when the server crashes lol
    Guildmaster of Power With Numbers in PS4 NA Server's Aldmeri Dominion.
    Proud Founder of the Yaysay cult! DOWN WITH THE NAYSAY CULT!! #ToxicRemedy
  • Inactive Account
    Inactive Account
    ✭✭✭✭
    DaveMoeDee wrote: »
    My game is running, but I am in a bacnk and can't interact with anything. Even text chat isn't working

You would think the game would close out.

just the script on your rig is running...loop ty loop.
  • Larhanya_Theliel
    Larhanya_Theliel
    Soul Shriven
    Might be a server glitch. I can't get back in yet, but my sister in Alberta is back in as are some of her guildies.

I bet we're all trying to get back in at the same time, like ten people trying to squeeze through a normal door.

PC/NA server, btw
  • sean.plackerb14_ESO
    sean.plackerb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    So...everybody?
    That's a new one

Weird that all platforms died at the same time, and even the PTS!
    @sean8102 - Carlore - Daggerfall Covenant
  • KewaG
    KewaG
    ✭✭✭
    #ESOCrashHype
    Nerf RNG! Nerf BoP! Buff Everything else!
    She won't leave me because I'm too ugly to kiss goodbye...
    *@KewaG - Steam and ESO. Write ESO Steam player in my comments if you want to be Steam friends.
    * PC/NA Megasever
    * Ebonheart Pact - Mostly
    * ESO is my first MMO
    * I like group dungeons
    * I Haven't played much PvP
    * Main: Golam Ralas
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm all alone in cyrodiil. all your keeps belong to me.
  • Synozeer
    Synozeer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was on PTS and character started to become unresponsive, then booted off.
    Watch my PvP Videos on YouTube

Azoi - Nightblade - Daggerfall Covenant - NA Server - 1st DC NA Grand Overlord
    Hzarn - Templar - Daggerfall Covenant - NA Server - Grand Overlord
    ...and many more.
  • Toomdad
    Toomdad
    ✭✭✭
    Hey Brain, what's this big red button do?
  • dabulls7491
    dabulls7491
    ✭✭✭
    So...everybody?
    That's a new one

Lol no joke
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS new policy of platform equality.

If one server goes down, they all go down!
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    So far everyone saying they cannot login plays NA server. I'm assuming EU is ok?
  • Mikeyd0577
    This is TWICE this week that I know of !!!!
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe their primary data center got hit by an actual meteor. Because manifested irony.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Moonshadow66
    Moonshadow66
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DaveMoeDee wrote: »
    My game is running, but I am in a bacnk and can't interact with anything. Even text chat isn't working

You would think the game would close out.

Yeah, was the same here, I couldn't interact with anything but was still in the game for a while, the normal and zone chat didn't work BUT the guild chats did, then they went down too lol
    Venus Ocean - Breton Sorceress VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Gixia - Breton Sorceress VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero
    Frances Demnevanni - Breton Dragonknight VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Raygee - Breton Nightblade VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero
    Lady Olivieri - Breton Nightblade VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Donna Demnevanni - Breton Templar VR16, DC, Tamriel Hero
    Elaine Benes - Breton Templar VR16, EP | Ray McCluck - Breton Sorcerer VR16, EP
    Moonshadow Demnevanni - Dunmer Dragonknight Lvl 50, EP | Jamie Stacey - Redguard Templar Lvl 50, EP
    Caia Cosades - Imperial Nightblade, EP

• CGPsaint
    CGPsaint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    CGPsaint wrote: »
    It's bad enough that the game crashed, but it seriously rustles my jimmies when they have the nerve to recommend that I check my internet connection. My internet has not dropped since I had fiber installed, and that was years ago. Man up, let us know that your server crapped the bed, and then fix the issue instead of passing the buck.

It's just a script dude chillax lol

I shan't chillax. I'm prepping my pitchfork as we speak! I would just rather the message be something along the lines of, "Our brand new, state of the art, nuclear powered servers are currently experiencing issues, which we are working to resolve as quickly as possible," instead of, "check your connection..."
    "Some enjoy bringing grief to others. They remind M'aiq of mudcrabs—horrible creatures, with no redeeming qualities."
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A new lag/crash bug arising just in time for the IC release on PC. Hope the two things aren't related.
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • LiquidZ
    LiquidZ
    ✭✭✭
    I got booted, game said I reached my message rate limit. I sent two messages tonight. I can't log back in.

I just want to upgrade my dang horse!

Said the same thing to me too. What,messages? There's no message box. Lmao.

lmao. Oh no! Ye this is horrible though. I"m on the final quest of the main story Q_Q
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Thanks guys, looking into this now. Stand by...
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • mandajaye
    mandajaye
    Soul Shriven
    Yea, I was stuck in stonefall crouching around. It was like everything is frozen except me ad I can't interact with anything. Guess Ill go to bed then. Heart full of disappoint.
  • Scyantific
    Scyantific
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And to think we were about to 3-man an Engine run with no healer/tank combo.
    Edited by Scyantific on August 28, 2015 3:11AM
  • Moonshadow66
    Moonshadow66
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So...everybody?
    That's a new one

Weird that all platforms died at the same time, and even the PTS!

So much for the "different" servers..
    Venus Ocean - Breton Sorceress VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Gixia - Breton Sorceress VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero
    Frances Demnevanni - Breton Dragonknight VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Raygee - Breton Nightblade VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero
    Lady Olivieri - Breton Nightblade VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Donna Demnevanni - Breton Templar VR16, DC, Tamriel Hero
    Elaine Benes - Breton Templar VR16, EP | Ray McCluck - Breton Sorcerer VR16, EP
    Moonshadow Demnevanni - Dunmer Dragonknight Lvl 50, EP | Jamie Stacey - Redguard Templar Lvl 50, EP
    Caia Cosades - Imperial Nightblade, EP

• UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It's bad enough that the game crashed, but it seriously rustles my jimmies when they have the nerve to recommend that I check my internet connection. My internet has not dropped since I had fiber installed, and that was years ago. Man up, let us know that your server crapped the bed, and then fix the issue instead of passing the buck.

It's just a script dude chillax lol

I shan't chillax. I'm prepping my pitchfork as we speak! I would just rather the message be something along the lines of, "Our brand new, state of the art, nuclear powered servers are currently experiencing issues, which we are working to resolve as quickly as possible," instead of, "check your connection..."

Well that may work for this scenario but not the case when it really is your internet lol

Who knows maybe Zenimax's internet is what's failing!
  • Inactive Account
    Inactive Account
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh no, someone is in trouble now....

Zos_GinaBruno is invovled... lol :p
    Edited by Inactive Account on August 28, 2015 3:12AM
  • Thalmor-Nordmaster
    Thalmor-Nordmaster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Soulac ate the last server Hamster
    @Soulac you cant blame the dog this time !
    Edited by Thalmor-Nordmaster on August 28, 2015 3:13AM
  • Thrasher91604
    Thrasher91604
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe this is what happens when you layoff a raft of support peeps?