Maintenance for the week of July 8:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance - July 8
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 9, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.1.0 on the PTS on Monday at 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC).

Another Nerf for blocking: Black Rose Set nerfed

• Bashev
    Bashev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    BuggeX wrote: »
    Cinbri wrote: »
    Tried new Black Rose on pts - thank ZOS, at least i know where i won't use my Stones after it hit live.
    Btw Desert Rose nerf-hammered by 1.7 update too and now it is only shadow of what it was before:
    image.jpg

does this set rly has Exploration?
    It used to be. Now is random.
    Because I can!
    Options
  • BuggeX
    BuggeX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bashev wrote: »
    Tried new Black Rose on pts - thank ZOS, at least i know where i won't use my Stones after it hit live.
    Btw Desert Rose nerf-hammered by 1.7 update too and now it is only shadow of what it was before:
    image.jpg

OK ty, but just aviable as light?
    #makemagickadkgreataigan
    #givemeaexecute
    #ineedheal
    #betterhotfixgrindspots
    Options
  • Bashev
    Bashev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Bashev wrote: »
    image.jpg

OK ty, but just aviable as light?
    Yes it is only light.
    Because I can!
    Options
  • whiteshadow711jppreub18_ESO
    whiteshadow711jppreub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't login in right now, but if i remember right it's around 380 when you wear 7/7 heavy like me.

Also guys, they won't buff constitution. In 1.6 they even nerfed it by turning the timer from 2 seconds to 4.
    They also took our break free passive and the small 7% melee damage bonus.

Atleast heavy finaly got better at magicka tanking than light....

Edit:
    For those who can't login, the second part of the new 5 set passive gives around 130 weapon and spell damage

What!!! they took Heavy Armor's Break Free bonus and the melee bonus.. WTH are they doing???
    Signed, Kotaro Atani.PS5 NA
    VR16/ CP 160 Khajiit Nightblade of the Aldmeri Dominion, Guildmaster and Assassin of the Queen's Hand guild on NA PC. PvP Officer in the WOLF guild on NA PS5, and of course Master Thief. Currently 3120 CP out of 3600 CP on NA PS5. Currently 810 CP on NA PC (used for PTS testing purposes only). On PS5 I am also a Master Crafter, all traits done and learned, Jewelry crafting done. all Motifs learned on PS5 except for maybe two-three Motifs. Both Companions are Max level as are their Skills.Warrior, Lover, Thief.... Nightblade. Aldmeri Dominion For Life! For the Queen!! Go Dominion or go home ! "I have no hatred for the races of Man, but they are young. Like all children, they are driven by emotion. They lack the wisdom that comes with age. I would sooner place an Altmer infant on the Ruby Throne than surrender Tamriel to their capricious whims. The Altmer, the Bosmer and the Khajiit share the common traits of intelligence, patience and reason. We do not seek riches or plunder. Domination is not our goal, nor is the acclamation of power for its own sake. Today we make our stand. Today we take back the Ruby Throne, which is ours by ancient right and the blessings of the Divines. Stand with us." ―Your Queen Commands, Ayrenn Arana Aldmeri.(All 18 characters are AD only! This one is a AD Loyalist)Member of ESO Since January 29, 2014, started early Access 3/30/14 on PC, currently subbed on NA PS5 and on NA PC. Note- I only use PC for PTS testing purposes, the PS5 is my dedicated Game Platform.Note- for those that don't know how to say Kotaro Atani it's "Ko tar row Ah ta ni" (Ko with a Oh sound, tar which sounds like the sticky black tar stuff, row like rowing a boat, Ah with a AHHHH sound, Ta with a Tahhh sound, Neeee which sounds like knee)"The blowing sands of time wipe clean the footprints of the past...""Moonsugar may be the key to paradise, but it is through a false door...""A perfect society is always elsewhere..."- Unknown book of Khajiiti proverbs.
    Options
  • Teridaxus
    Teridaxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn doublepost
    Edited by Teridaxus on August 27, 2015 12:49PM
    Options
  • Teridaxus
    Teridaxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @whiteshadow711jppreub18_ESO

Well it's not 100% gone. It's comes from the brute morph of immoveable ( which used to increase our damage ).

Edited by Teridaxus on August 27, 2015 9:03AM
    Options
  • ThatNeonZebraAgain
    ThatNeonZebraAgain
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Constitution is now based on you lvl, could someone tell me how mutch this will be on v16 without the BR Set?

I can't login in right now, but if i remember right it's around 380 when you wear 7/7 heavy like me.

Also guys, they won't buff constitution. In 1.6 they even nerfed it by turning the timer from 2 seconds to 4.
    They also took our break free passive and the small 7% melee damage bonus.

Atleast heavy finaly got better at magicka tanking than light....

Edit:
    For those who can't login, the second part of the new 5 set passive gives around 130 weapon and spell damage

Edit:
    It gives 346 stam and magicka on vr 16 with 7/7 heavy without blackrose buff and 154 weapon/spell damage.
    No cp spend.

Damn only 154 damage? What does Hundings give in comparison?
    Gore-of-the-Forest Argonian Nightblade
    Wode Earthrender Breton Dragonknight
    Ceol the Last Baron Redguard Dragonknight
    Wayra High Elf Sorceress
    Erebain Salothran Dark Elf Templar
    Rituals-of-the-Forest Argonian Warden
    Options
  • actosh
    actosh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    this would lead to 519 Stam/Mag all 4 Seconds when hit.

Its a bit low, they either have to reduce consti passive to proc all 2 secs, or raise the value up to 100% to make the set viable.

The Set is movin towards the right direction, but it needs an increase. I posted that allready in the item set feedback thread.
    Options
  • BuggeX
    BuggeX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    actosh wrote: »

Its a bit low, they either have to reduce consti passive to proc all 2 secs, or raise the value up to 100% to make the set viable.

The Set is movin towards the right direction, but it needs an increase. I posted that allready in the item set feedback thread.

well it would be 260 Stamina / Magicka reg atm, even 100% more would be to low, becaus it depens that you get hit.
    #makemagickadkgreataigan
    #givemeaexecute
    #ineedheal
    #betterhotfixgrindspots
    Options
  • timidobserver
    timidobserver
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I wonder which streamer told them to make this change and the heavy armor passive changes.

V16 Uriel Stormblessed EP Magicka Templar(main)
    V16 Derelict Vagabond EP Stamina DK
    V16 Redacted Ep Stam Sorc
    V16 Insolent EP Magicka Sorc(retired)
    V16 Jed I Nyte EP Stamina NB(retired)

Options
  • actosh
    actosh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    actosh wrote: »

well it would be 260 Stamina / Magicka reg atm, even 100% more would be to low, becaus it depens that you get hit.

If a hit wont be required it will be stronger than medium or light. My idea just balances it a bit and wouldnt make heavy too strong
    Options
  • Sallington
    Sallington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I wonder which streamer told them to make this change and the heavy armor passive changes.

I'd want to know why they would look to streamers for advice with what to do with their game at all. All I need to do is set up a stream and automatically I know how to fix the game? I'll set that up tonight.
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Sallington - Templar - Stormproof - Prefect II
    Cobham - Sorcerer - Stormproof - First Sergeant II
    Shallington - NightBlade - Lieutenant |
    Balmorah - Templar - Sergeant ||
    Options
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Blocking? Heavy armor? You're doing it wrong

Put your dress on and your mighty staff.

Elder staffs online :trollface:
    Edited by Master_Kas on August 27, 2015 5:25PM
    EU | PC
    Options
  • Vaelen
    Vaelen
    ✭✭✭
    Master_Kas wrote: »

Harry Potter tanks ftw now?

Options
  • ThatNeonZebraAgain
    ThatNeonZebraAgain
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vaelen wrote: »

Why yes indeed
    Gore-of-the-Forest Argonian Nightblade
    Wode Earthrender Breton Dragonknight
    Ceol the Last Baron Redguard Dragonknight
    Wayra High Elf Sorceress
    Erebain Salothran Dark Elf Templar
    Rituals-of-the-Forest Argonian Warden
    Options
  • Wing
    Wing
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vaelen wrote: »

technically they were here first, so there just back again
    ESO player since beta.
    full time subscriber.
    PC NA
    ( ^_^ )

You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods -Xenogears
    DK one trick
    Options
  • Endenium
    Endenium
    ✭✭✭
    Wing wrote: »
    with the spastic and incompetent way ZOS "balances" things now I would not be surprised if next update kills magicka builds, makes tanks op, and buffs stamina builds.

I really don't trust ZOS to either listen to community feedback or properly balance their game, its very disappointing.

Just quoting this because of how true it is.

Zenimax. You suck.
    Options
  • Personofsecrets
    Personofsecrets
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Is this statement facetious in that you know which streamer?
    Edited by Personofsecrets on September 8, 2015 6:27PM
    Don't tank

"In future content we will probably adjust this model somewhat (The BOP model). It's definitely nice to be able to find a cool item that you don't need and trade it to someone who can't wait to get their hands on it." - Wrobel
    Options